[Discussion] How is dating Spanish girls like?

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
Time online
6d 30m
No you not lol

if you are not attractive in USA you most likely not attractive in Europe or Australia

if you are attractive in USA than you are most likely attractive in Europe and Australia

simple as that
"6'2 slayer in the US" you answered your own question. Foreigner game is legit

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
Time online
6d 30m
Bet he was inventing lol. Nothing looks more cuckish and tryhards that the majority of anglo tourists here in Spain. They look whitepaper skin tone and low T.

IDK where he went but in Spain most young men aren't femenine.
He went to Valencia and hes a tan frat dude with dirty blonde hair. Stop the cope

Id be the whitepaper skin tone JFL but every other feature is dark

Last edited:
Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
Time online
6d 30m
Not in europe, just in spain. In netherlands you will be slightly above average in terms of height.
I got the dark features contrast to the aryan norm in scandivaia so that could help as well

Mexicanboi

Mexicanboi

Mumbai pussyslayer/darktriad banglheshi badboy
Time online
42d 14h 8m
Hoyo de mierda feminista, como Argentina, chile y próximamente México

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Time online
32d 18h 52m
He went to Valencia and hes a tan frat dude with dirty blonde hair. Stop the cope

Id be the whitepaper skin tone JFL but every other feature is dark
Sound bullshit from your friend lmao, a friend of my went to USA and said everybody was tall but ugly as sin. And seeing what internet show, corroborate that. And everybody that goes says people are fat as fuck.

He prolly just went to a place with higher concentrations of soy like some progressive pub or university. Just go to a party where regular Spanish people go lmao.

Did he fucked anyone? Did he got attention from women?

Your friend just pulled the: "Yeah yeah bro I am total slayer (in a place you weren't and you won't go)"

Last edited:
LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Time online
46d 15h 36m
Estuve allí muchas veces y todo el mundo sabe que hay muchos mariposas en España. Viví en América Latina y también es consciente de eso. Pero no es un problema, tengo muchos amigos homosexuales.
Pues no sé de que coño estás hablando ahora mismo. Yo soy de España y en mi zona gays hay 1/20 cómo mucho

AtomicBlackPill69

AtomicBlackPill69

LeFort 3 is usually the answer
Time online
51d 12h 34m
Spanish/Latino girls are really low inhib in my experience

aut0phobic

aut0phobic

no bro
Time online
41d 9h 23m
Sound bullshit from your friend lmao, a friend of my went to USA and said everybody was tall but ugly as sin. And seeing what internet show, corroborate that. And everybody that goes says people are fat as fuck.

He prolly just went to a place with higher concentrations of soy like some progressive pub or university. Just go to a party where regular Spanish people go lmao.

Your friend just pulled the: "Yeah yeah bro I am total slayer (in a place you weren't and you won't go)"
surely the average attractiveness is LA or some shit is just objectively higher than everywhere else? Idk btw im basing this purely off media.

also americans care about height a lot, i'd say to the point where it might be more important than looks when the gap in attractiveness isn't literally massive

buflek

buflek

ugliest narcy ever
Time online
108d 21h 43m
havent dated one but im in contact with one (shes intetested) and damn its not easy. she seems offended easily but she is open and says whatever she thinks

stuckneworleans

stuckneworleans

Time online
107d 11h 55m
That is true. I am doing a phd in stats at UPC and most guys there are feminine fags. There are like only three straight guys, another argentinian and a guy from terragona who also lifts like me. The rest are a bunch of phaggots.
why are there so many homos there? whats the cause

Hector

Hector

Ultraesthetics
Time online
32d 18h 52m
why are there so many homos there? whats the cause
There aren't more homos is just that they are openly homosexual. Of course in a country like Turkey or something like that there aren't that much homos because they larp as heterosexual. Closed homos vs openly homos.

alexjones

alexjones

Creator of Cavillpill
Time online
50d 22h 28m
probably just as low inhib as brazilian girls

N

Newcel04

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 7h 51m
Spanish girls hate ricecels.

Achilles

Achilles

Slayer
Time online
6d 30m

I mean hes attractive frat dude and hes not that tall. probably like 5'10. He was there for a semester studying abroad at a school in valencia (prob the main one idk what its called university of valencia?)
He said the chicks were hot as fuck and the all the dudes were effeminate and gay. Idk about smashing or attention because i didn't ask.
Your friend just pulled the: "Yeah yeah bro I am total slayer (in a place you weren't and you won't go)" LMFAO always a possibility. "She goes to a different school" type stuff :lul: :lul:
I plan to visit Spain so well see. I fucked a Spanish (From Spain) girl in the US so i already got some attention from them

A

ablanc10

Knowledgable
Time online
12d 12h 16m
Easy in late teens. Hard mode when they reach college.
Info from a guy in Madrid.
and why do they change that much in your opinion?

G

Gunna

Mage
Time online
26d 50m
de pana no se que decirte hermano

deciduoustree

deciduoustree

Trainee
Time online
2d 9h 14m
Furious Dingleberry

Furious Dingleberry

Angry and rather smelly.
Time online
2d 3h 48m
wrong forum to ask that

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)