How is it even possible that white normies still can't see ethnics hate them?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I just don't get it. Racism towards whites by non-whites is hilariously blatant now. Yet most of these retards still can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that the vast majority of ethnics give exactly zero shit about white people and have no interest in being friends with them. It's gotten to the point that we now have non-white journalists openly tweeting about wanting to genocide whites and most whites STILL don't get it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shycel, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 17872 and 10 others
white normies just dont care tbh, what are we ethnics gona do, a revolution?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, subhuman incel, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others
I used to notice this when i watched buzzfeed and shit like that. Now i realise that i have much much bigger problems than being a while male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, UglyMan, Truecel14 and 1 other person
It’s like when a new species is introduced to a foreign land. The native species have never seen them therefore they don’t recognize them as a threat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Who cares

Not white people. The rich don't care about the poor hating them either, for much the same reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
white normies just dont care tbh, what are we ethnics gona do, a revolution?
Who cares

Not white people. The rich don't care about the poor hating them either, for much the same reasons.

My theory is that white people are like the modern day version of the old European aristocracy that use to live completely isolated from the rest of society and had absolutely no idea how much it was hated by the commoner. We have this huge horde of angry and resentful brown people that openly chants about wanting to burn down western civilization and all the whites with it, and all the while whites just order another pizza and go back to their netflix and playstations. It did not end well for the royalty. It won't end well for whites either.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Deleted member 3512 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, UglyMan and rtssssy
idk about everyone else but i know ethnics can't bang two rocks together without the help of a white person, there's no threat from them, all bark and no bite

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18544, BigDom, john_cope and 2 others
My theory is that white people are like the modern day version of the old European aristocracy that use to live completely isolated from the rest of society and had absolutely no idea how much it was hated by the commoner. We have this huge horde of angry and resentful brown people that openly chants about wanting to burn down western civilization and all the whites with it, and all the while whites just order another pizza and go back to their netflix and playstations. It did not end well for the royalty. It won't end well for whites either.
its an evolutionary thing i believe, lets be honest the average western male is a cuck or wants to be a cuck

it all comes down to nihilistic hedonism which is the ideology most (white) normies have

"just dont care about anything and have a good life brooo"

some normie literally said this to me the other day just dont care about shit and focus on getting good experiences because one day it will be over

well he was right on the one day it will be over part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
idk about everyone else but i know ethnics can't bang two rocks together without the help of a white person, there's no threat from them, all bark and no bite

Just lol if you believe this. What happens once all these bloodthirsty people start voting in anti-white far-left parties? White people are becoming the new jews...

it all comes down to nihilistic hedonism which is the ideology most (white) normies have

"just dont care about anything and have a good life brooo"

The hilarious part is that without giving a damn about the future you eventually stop being able to actually enjoy anything because everything is a giant piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1182
No that is not right. Ethnics absolutely love white people and hate there own and other ethnics. They want to associate with white people and white culture to show they are not seen as what the media portrays of ethnics. Backwards, dirty, broke etc.

Whoever the media loves, people love. Whoever the media hate/ignores people will hate/ignore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No that is not right. Ethnics absolutely love white people and hate there own and other ethnics. They want to associate with white people and white culture to show they are not seen as what the media portrays of ethnics. Backwards, dirty, broke etc.

Whoever the media loves, people love. Whoever the media hate/ignores people will hate/ignore.

An utter and massive cope. Ethnics only hang around with whites to gain access to their resources. Just LOL if you think they aren't filled with hatred towards them.

Just lol if you believe this. What happens once all these bloodthirsty people start voting in anti-white far-left parties? White people are becoming the new jews...
possibly the biggest stereotype of the rich white guy ever is the president rn, white people aren't going anywhere

Ethnics hate each other more than they hate whites.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, john_cope and Gaia262
possibly the biggest stereotype of the rich white guy ever is the president rn, white people aren't going anywhere
Ethnics hate each other more than they hate whites.

So much fucking cope it's hilarious. Whites are becoming in the eyes of ethnics what jews use to be in the eyes of whites until recently. Basically ethnics see whites as this deranged group of evil wealthy conspirators hellbent on keeping everybody else at the bottom of the food chain. What was the nazi argument against jews? "They own everything! They control everything! They make up only x % of the population yet have so much wealth! They only favor themselves!" This is literally the same shit ethnics are now saying about whites. It's perfectly realistic that there will be some kind of white holocaust before the century's end. Yes, I'm serious.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shycel and Deleted member 685
but I don't...

So much fucking cope it's hilarious. Whites are becoming in the eyes of ethnics what jews use to be in the eyes of whites until recently. Basically ethnics see whites as this deranged group of evil wealthy conspirators hellbent on keeping everybody else at the bottom of the food chain. What was the nazi argument against jews? "They own everything! They control everything! They make up only x % of the population yet have so much wealth! They only favor themselves!" This is literally the same shit ethnics are now saying about whites. It's perfectly realistic that there will be some kind of white holocaust before the century's end. Yes, I'm serious.
black and latinos hate each other more than hate whites.

• +1
i still don't think they could bang two rocks together without a white guy's help, happens all the time, india, mozambique, venezuala (VZ isn't as good of an example but the government kicked out all of the western companies so it's close enough)

killing/kicking out white people and having everything inevitably crumble as a result to be saved by those same white people is just natural selection

Epic cope they will work together to bring down whites.

i still don't think they could bang two rocks together without a white guy's help, happens all the time, india, mozambique, venezuala (VZ isn't as good of an example but the government kicked out all of the western companies so it's close enough)

killing/kicking out white people and having everything inevitably crumble as a result to be saved by those same white people is just natural selection

They don't need to be smart to kill us. And you are forgetting that "ethnic" isn't just blacks. It's also Indians and Asians whom have decent IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired, rtssssy and Deleted member 685
@TubOfLard @Yoyome99 do u hate me :(

Only alot of ethnic men ethnic women love white men.
Epic cope they will work together to bring down whites.

They don't need to be smart to kill us. And you are forgetting that "ethnic" isn't just blacks. It's also Indians and Asians whom have decent IQ.
That's cope latinos and blacks literally hate eahh other way more
did you forgot to take your meds today?
Seems like he did tbh

Last edited:
Lies. Every ethnic wants to see white people burn.

Cope, white people are richer and create cool things, the more they prosper, the more I'll do too indirectly or directly. JFL @ thinking I want a world with the majority of mudslims or low IQ africancels

• +1
Cope, white people are richer and create cool things, the more they prosper, the more I'll do too indirectly or directly. JFL @ thinking I want a world with the majority of mudslims or low IQ africancels
Whites and latinos forever winning 👌👌❤️❤️🔥💞🙌🙏💯💯🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇳🇱🇳🇱🇳🇱

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Deleted member 1100
When liberal to leftist journalist use white genocide first it trigger right wingers and the second they mean whitenes as a constuct should be gone because it hurts non whites

becasue white people know they are superior and its only envy

What race are you? In any case your view is in the minority.

becasue white people know they are superior and its only envy

Most white people have bought into the PC agenda and are completely clueless about race.

The ones that come to the west accomplish a lot though.

The ones that are still in their shithole countries are dumb as rocks (mostly) due to lack of education and maybe low IQ due to environments/genetics maybe.

What’s an ethnic to you though, A Bulgarian or a curry?

What race are you? In any case your view is in the minority.

Most white people have bought into the PC agenda and are completely clueless about race.

false, every human is blackpilled subconciously

you are getting deflected too easily

go and ask your mother why she didnt marry a curry, unless ofc you are a curry

• +1
The ones that come to the west accomplish a lot though.

The ones that are still in their shithole countries are dumb as rocks (mostly) due to lack of education and maybe low IQ due to environments/genetics maybe.

What’s an ethnic to you though, A Bulgarian or a curry?
by ethnic i mean anyone who grew up in the 3rd world, which i guess could apply to a lesser extent to 1st generation immigrants

and by 3rd world i mean most countries that weren't communist or capitalist in the mid 1900s, rather than their current wealth

muhh racism against whites

being white is literally the greatest privilege . lol who tf cares if some of them dont like us
the white man remains on top no matter what. and tbh our "culture" is filled with degeneracy so i dont blame them

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and InjectE
by ethnic i mean anyone who grew up in the 3rd world, which i guess could apply to a lesser extent to 1st generation immigrants

and by 3rd world i mean most countries that weren't communist or capitalist in the mid 1900s, rather than their current wealth
I’m turkish and balkan, am I ethnic? lol weird requirements to be an ethnic though

to me it goes like

West/northern europe not ethnic
South/some east europe or balkan countries are a bit ethnic
Light curries/aryan indians and light arabs or whatever are fairly ethnic
and the most ethnic are south indian curries etc

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
No.

I’m black and grew up around Latinos and other blacks

They behind close doors talk the most shit about white people and some are legit race supremists and look at white people like scum.

Personally for me I’m ok with white people just some can be annoying

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I’m turkish and balkan, am I ethnic? lol weird requirements to be an ethnic though

to me it goes like

West/northern europe not ethnic
South/some east europe or balkan countries are a bit ethnic
Light curries/aryan indians and light arabs or whatever are fairly ethnic
and the most ethnic are south indian curries etc
ethnic is the wrong term for what i'm talking about, if a mythogical descendant of aryanism the nazis thought existed grew up in a shitty african village then he'd be part of how i'm incorrectly using the term ethnic

if that makes sense

No.

They behind close doors talk the most shit about white people and some are legit race supremists and look at white people like scum.

white people need seasoning asap, they are so boring and dry lol. Not all obv
ethnic is the wrong term for what i'm talking about, if a mythogical descendant of aryanism the nazis thought existed grew up in a shitty african village then he'd be part of how i'm incorrectly using the term ethnic

if that makes sense
Yeah idk why u use that way Lol

• WTF
@Deliciadecu is my latino bro 🇳🇱🤜🏻

i have no reason to care either way

ethnics can keep crying for me

i have no reason to care either way

ethnics can keep crying for me
quinn24

no one crys for you mate

• +1

Ethnics(especially women) worship white men like God on earth
No.

That's because Latinos are jealous that their women are being stolen away by white men

Jfl at falling for this stormfrontcuck meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 685 and john_cope
the white man remains on top no matter what

It's actually THIS type of mentality that is killing the west. This insanely naive belief that the western world is some immovable object that can't be removed or displaced. White people are so fucking deluded they think it's literally not possible for western civilization to cease to exist. They are going to be fucking horrified once they realize what the true implications of becoming minorities in their own countries really means.

No.

THIS.

White people don't understand shit. Like I pointed out in my earlier comment, white people are like what the old european nobility use to be like before the revolutions happened. They are content living in their own luxury bubble where everything is nice and pretty and literally cannot grasp even the very notion that all of this could be easily lost. They are so disattached from the rest of the world they could as well be living on a completely different planet. They think all the people they are importing will just go on to become subservient little janitors to wipe their asses once they are old and that all will be well. That isn't what is going to happen...

Ethnics(especially women) worship white men like God on earth

That's because Latinos are jealous that their women are being stolen away by white men

No they just fucking whites because they think they are rich racist snobs. Which tbf many of them actually are.

Ethnics have a love hate relationship with whites.
our "culture" is filled with degeneracy so i dont blame them
LOL. ethnics have degeneracy culture too. turbocharged.

• +1