How is my eye area? I know they aren't hunter eyes but are they prey eyes tho?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
And what can i do to improve them without surgery filles etc ? Currently i use castor oik on my eyelashes and eyebrows and its working. Also currently trying face yoga from koko hayashi or something like that but idk if it is legit (feels legit tho)
20201126 200312
20201126 200028
Snapchat 1241939819
20201126 200607

Ur squinting bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist, HellenicChad, bugeye and 7 others
squints me

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad, bugeye, kebabcoper and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and Acnno
Only on the black and white photo i forgot about it, ive been squinting for months now i forgot i do it
Above average i would say then. Nothing outstanding tbh. Stop squinting. You dont want wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Warlow, oatmeal and 2 others
Stay mogged

Attachments

• AC3375A1-55C0-4ECE-A062-702BB4676644.jpeg
    AC3375A1-55C0-4ECE-A062-702BB4676644.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 131
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Dionysus, Deleted member 9827 and 10 others
Also all of them are taken with the rear camera and i have a brick phone so lens distortion 100 . Samsung a20e

don't squint, will give you wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Your eyebrows are longer than your dick
You mirin my eyebrow length? I get complimented on it all the time irl. Eyebrows are almost as if not more improtant than the actual eye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Warlow and Deleted member 8632
You mirin my eyebrow length? I get complimented on it all the time irl. Eyebrows are almost as if not more improtant than the actual eye
Jk mine were longer than burj khalifa but i had to trim them because they went past my eyes

Jk mine were longer than burj khalifa but i had to trim them because they went past my eyes
I doubt yours were longer than mine mine go past my hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
Coward, you like to laugh at others but you won't look at yourself, how is the mental asylum? Also you are squinting in that photoView attachment 829688
yo bro y does everyone say im retarded or from a mental asylum or 9 y o?!!! i legit cant c.....

r they coping???? or r they rite. ...... 😨😨😨

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Warlow and Deleted member 8632
yo bro y does everyone say im retarded or from a mental asylum or 9 y o?!!! i legit cant c.....

r they coping???? or r they rite. ...... 😨😨😨
Both xd tbh i'm happy with my eyes considering that a few years ago they were shittier than now, but i will let puberty and mewing do it's work , maybe some retarded stuff like face yoga or bonesmshing ??

Both xd tbh i'm happy with my eyes considering that a few years ago they were shittier than now, but i will let puberty and mewing do it's work , maybe some retarded stuff like face yoga or bonesmshing ??
both are cope and lead nowhere 😃😃😃
you can either commit suicide accept your failure or undergo homicidal surgeries on the bone 😃😃😃

both are cope and lead nowhere 😃😃😃
you can either commit suicide accept your failure or undergo homicidal surgeries on the bone 😃😃😃
Is this an incel site? I'm new here and i don't really have problems with girls , just wanted to max out my looks etc. So which one isnt cope out of all 3? Imo mewing helped and i wont say its cope especially since im going trough puberty

Is this an incel site? I'm new here and i don't really have problems with girls , just wanted to max out my looks etc. So which one isnt cope out of all 3? Imo mewing helped and i wont say its cope especially since im going trough puberty
noooo no oinkwells on my forum 😄😄😄
also everything thats not accepting your current state is, by default, a cope 🙂

noooo no oinkwells on my forum 😄😄😄
also everything thats not accepting your current state is, by default, a cope 🙂
Coping doesnt mean its not working, if u say so then i am coping but with results. Why not cope if it works?

Coping doesnt mean its not working, if u say so then i am coping but with results. Why not cope if it works?
hmm
.. but
what if....LETS SAY WHAT IF.....
.... u just did whatever u wanted WHEN U WANTED and HOW u wanted..... instead of asking a retard (u said it broyo!) on a FUCKING INCEL forum LITERALLY named niggerjew.....

bro chin tuck jaw jut tongue sweep tongue push up chew mew jew gymcel bonesmash if u want.... WHO THE FUCK IS STOPPING U....

• Love it
hmm
.. but
what if....LETS SAY WHAT IF.....
.... u just did whatever u wanted WHEN U WANTED and HOW u wanted..... instead of asking a retard (u said it broyo!) on a FUCKING INCEL forum LITERALLY named niggerjew.....

bro chin tuck jaw jut tongue sweep tongue push up chew mew jew gymcel bonesmash if u want.... WHO THE FUCK IS STOPPING U....
Alright daddy i will ascend more

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 8699
How is my eye area? I know they aren't hunter eyes but are they pretty eyes tho?

OP, your "T" key is broken, FTFY.

• Love it
IDK about the level of frauding, but it looks good IMO. I'm not sure it would be a halo though.

No u, u disturbed person that has 0 sense of humour
- calling another man daddy

Hahahaha humour....

Also your eyes are shit and ethnic. No matter how hard you squint they will never look good. just two ugly black circles

IDK about the level of frauding, but it looks good IMO. I'm not sure it would be a halo though.
Ty, but what is "halo" i'm new here , not even an hour spent here but the site says 5 hours jfl

- calling another man daddy

Hahahaha humour....

Also your eyes are shit and ethnic. No matter how hard you squint they will never look good. just two ugly black circles
U r mentally ill just look at how much time you spent on this site, your opinion doesnt matter especially since you have this much time spent on this site and you still most likely look like someone shot your face off with a shotgun . Gtfo and kys you inferior person, you get offended so easily you god damn karen, who tf told u to come between me and niggerjew? U probably dont get attention from ur parents if u have , so u come here u fucking insect and dare to seek attention from people here. Pathetic

Ty, but what is "halo" i'm new here , not even an hour spent here but the site says 5 hours jfl
A halo would be one trait that is good enough to create a better impression of your face overall, maybe even making some other subpar traits less noticeable. Something that maybe you would be complimented and remembered for (think about blue eye color in some ethnic countries).
Keep browsing and you will understand the terms pretty quickly.

U r mentally ill just look at how much time you spent on this site
No I'm quite fine, how I choose to spend my time is not indicative of my mental health

look like someone shot your face off with a shotgun
You ask for feedback on your eyes, and I give you honest feedback, your eyes look ugly and ethnic. No save for that, do you think meeks would have had his career if his eyes were as black as yours? lolz

Gtfo and kys you inferior person, you get offended so easily you god damn karen, who tf told u to come between me and niggerjew? U probably dont get attention from ur parents if u have , so u come here u fucking insect and dare to seek attention from people here. Pathetic
This is one weird ass fucking insult, which leads me to believe you're projecting you're own problems. Also, not a 'karen', I just don't like when I see you acting like a little gay ass faggot. Do you think Lebron James calls his friends 'Daddy' as a joke?

A halo would be one trait that is good enough to create a better impression of your face overall, maybe even making some other subpar traits less noticeable. Something that maybe you would be complimented and remembered for (think about blue eye color in some ethnic countries).
Keep browsing and you will understand the terms pretty quickly.
Well i got a good jawline(for a teenager) that slowly improves more and more , and curly hair. My only worry is about the eyes , since i have good bone structure and harmony, also i'm fit af

• +1
Reactions: Time-Machinemaxx
Well i got a good jawline(for a teenager) that slowly improves more and more , and curly hair. My only worry is about the eyes , since i have good bone structure and harmony, also i'm fit af
Keep looksmaxxing then. It'll be worth it.
Make sure to stay lean.

• Love it
No I'm quite fine, how I choose to spend my time is not indicative of my mental health

You ask for feedback on your eyes, and I give you honest feedback, your eyes look ugly and ethnic. No save for that, do you think meeks would have had his career if his eyes were as black as yours? lolz
View attachment 829780

This is one weird ass fucking insult, which leads me to believe you're projecting you're own problems. Also, not a 'karen', I just don't like when I see you acting like a little gay ass faggot. Do you think Lebron James calls his friends 'Daddy' as a joke?
Since you have so much time on this site , i can clearly tell you re trying to lookdmax or whatever and dont have any social life or that kind of stuff. Also its shape>color, preferences shouldn't be talked about, yes blue eyes are prettier since are more rare but that doesnt mean everyone with black eyes are ugly. Just look at barett being compared to chadlites or whatever, that thread and he is compared with people with dark eyes and they still get chosen over barett. Shows how much this site broke you mentally, you are delusional, i have a classmate with brown eyes and neutral canthal tilt and massive uee and he still gets lots of attention from girls and that stuff.

Since you have so much time on this site , i can clearly tell you re trying to lookdmax or whatever and dont have any social life or that kind of stuff. Also its shape>color, preferences shouldn't be talked about, yes blue eyes are prettier since are more rare but that doesnt mean everyone with black eyes are ugly. Just look at barett being compared to chadlites or whatever, that thread and he is compared with people with dark eyes and they still get chosen over barett. Shows how much this site broke you mentally, you are delusional, i have a classmate with brown eyes and neutral canthal tilt and massive uee and he still gets lots of attention from girls and that stuff.
I don't know why you are getting some superiority complex on here because of your hours online. That means fucking nothing. I have a social life and I do have friends, just like you spend your time rotting on instagram, I browse here. Your point has no value faggot. I don't blame you for being a defensive cuck, you've been brainwashed by bluepilled cucks into thinking you're gl. I wouldn't mention shape either. Your eyes are buggy as fuck and look like they're bulging out of their sockets, and I can tell purely from the shape as soon as you drop the squint that your lids are droopy as fuck. You have a 404 medial canthus and your undereyesupport is fucking terrible...

You're ugly :) face it you submissive little faggot

Just lol @ how I can already tell your maxilla is flat as fuck from this pic too

disgusting nasalobial folds

Keep looksmaxxing then. It'll be worth it.
Make sure to stay lean.
I don't know why you are getting some superiority complex on here because of your hours online. That means fucking nothing. I have a social life and I do have friends, just like you spend your time rotting on instagram, I browse here. Your point has no value faggot. I don't blame you for being a defensive cuck, you've been brainwashed by bluepilled cucks into thinking you're gl. I wouldn't mention shape either. Your eyes are buggy as fuck and look like they're bulging out of their sockets, and I can tell purely from the shape as soon as you drop the squint that your lids are droopy as fuck. You have a 404 medial canthus and your undereyesupport is fucking terrible...

🤣🤣 keep using these retarded terms i dont understand them , my eyes arent even bug like, you clearly didnt see blackops2cel or how its called . I'm not going to waste my time on you, nothing about you matters, your opinion , nothing, say all you want and rot here with your stupid terms and pills and cucks, chances are you are faking who you are, you are most likely an internet warrior and wont say anything to anyone face to face.

You dont evem have pics of your eyes or face and you talk shit?

🤣🤣 keep using these retarded terms i dont understand them , my eyes arent even bug like, you clearly didnt see blackops2cel or how its called . I'm not going to waste my time on you, nothing about you matters, your opinion , nothing, say all you want and rot here with your stupid terms and pills and cucks, chances are you are faking who you are, you are most likely an internet warrior and wont say anything to anyone face to face.

Blackops2cel is one squint and 500 bucks of upper eyelid fillers away from having the same eye area as you jfl

i eyebrow mog, get mogged