How is my eye area? I know they aren't hunter eyes but are they prey eyes tho?

but your eyes are bulging too tho...
In that pic i didnt even squint or do anything i made a stupid face and cropped the eyes, most peoples eyes are bulging to some degree , that is a bad photo aswell , and i'm yet to finish puberty. In that pic i opened my eyes widr without raising the eyebrows but whatever, not to mention i have good brows too , youre the only one who said shit about my eyes and at least i have photos of them unlike you. Go do ur business , i dont even care what u say from now on, just reminding u that i look better than i did months ago now fuck off

but your eyes are bulging too tho...
And not to mention these photos are taken with the rear camera from a a20e so theres tons of lens distortion but u arent that smart to know that. Also idk why the nasolabial folds are there, usually i dont have them

In that pic i didnt even squint or do anything i made a stupid face and cropped the eyes, most peoples eyes are bulging to some degree , that is a bad photo aswell , and i'm yet to finish puberty. In that pic i opened my eyes widr without raising the eyebrows but whatever, not to mention i have good brows too , youre the only one who said shit about my eyes and at least i have photos of them unlike you. Go do ur business , i dont even care what u say from now on, just reminding u that i look better than i did months ago now fuck off
One person in all 50 replies has said you have 'good' eyes and he was a graycel with 1 hour on the forum jfl and that's a complete larp I, I literally can tell how droopy your eyes are from the shape, don't try and bullshit me with you not squinting, because it's obvious as fuck

Tbh I don't even know why I'm aruging with you, just stop being a faggot and don't have a superiority complex thinking you're better than everyone who browses here, because u is ugly ethnic

One person in all 50 replies has said you have 'good' eyes and he was a graycel with 1 hour on the forum jfl and that's a complete larp I, I literally can tell how droopy your eyes are from the shape, don't try and bullshit me with you not squinting, because it's obvious as fuck

Tbh I don't even know why I'm aruging with you, just stop being a faggot and don't have a superiority complex thinking you're better than everyone who browses here, because u is ugly ethnic

You started it, i never said that everyone called them pretty but only you said they are prey and ugly, rest said above average and that i look good squinting, so why shouldnt i squint or squinch? Some models do it too, if u come in and throw insults of course im gonna do the same, next time if u dont want insults have a normal conversation with someone else not like an ape , princess. I'm not even ethnic btw, another clue that you are delusional and have no clue on what you re talking about

You started it, i never said that everyone called them pretty but only you said they are prey and ugly, rest said above average and that i look good squinting, so why shouldnt i squint or squinch? Some models do it too, if u come in and throw insults of course im gonna do the same, next time if u dont want insults have a normal conversation with someone else not like an ape , princess. I'm not even ethnic btw, another clue that you are delusional and have no clue on what you re talking about
Don't act like a faggot and I won't insult you and treat you like a faggot then.

Yes you are ethnic.

Don't act like a faggot and I won't insult you and treat you like a faggot then.

Yes you are ethnic.
Alright then , it was a bad joke i think , i see u kinda hate gays . So who isnt ethnic in your opinion?

Alright then , it was a bad joke i think , i see u kinda hate gays . So who isnt ethnic in your opinion?
if your eyes are this black then you are ethnic, also you look to have curly hair, therefore consolidating my suspicions

if your eyes are this black then you are ethnic, also you look to have curly hair, therefore consolidating my suspicions
It's not over if i have dark eyes bruh its better to have dark af eyes rather than brown like poop

similar to his

btw ur eyes look good fuck what these niggas talm bout

Why do u have a nigger as profile pic if you're white jfl

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I don't know why you are getting some superiority complex on here because of your hours online. That means fucking nothing. I have a social life and I do have friends, just like you spend your time rotting on instagram, I browse here. Your point has no value faggot. I don't blame you for being a defensive cuck, you've been brainwashed by bluepilled cucks into thinking you're gl. I wouldn't mention shape either. Your eyes are buggy as fuck and look like they're bulging out of their sockets, and I can tell purely from the shape as soon as you drop the squint that your lids are droopy as fuck. You have a 404 medial canthus and your undereyesupport is fucking terrible...

You're ugly :) face it you submissive little faggot
Hahaha, you must be fun to hang out with :lul: