How is my skin in terms of collagen?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I’m a shitskin (who would’ve thought) and like many others of my race I have had serious eczema for me around my eyes they are gone now but have created dark circles that are yet to completely fade although I’m getting there.
I have always dealt with poor dry skin with steroid creams that fucked my skin up even more.
I’ve adopted an autistic skin care routine and I reckon my skin has cleared up fairly but I still don’t have that “glow”
Is it my subpar collagen and skin plasticity or is it just my shitskin pheno?
1E21A0AE A5F8 483F AE74 1A101DF2401E
62E1AC55 010D 463F 8F88 36B00D32DD0C
B9F3CE4B 2DA2 464F 8DBE D9AEE3A0257A

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Chadeep and Lars
mirin masseters are u chewmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
I think it is your collagen.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I think it is your collagen.
What else do you recommend I use?
I was thinking I should use beta carotene supplement and retain-A

OK you prick I'm going to help you out, Look into TCA peeling, it's what charlamagne the god did to even out his black skin tone and make it all one even colour, it removes acne scars, fine lines and hypopigmentation and hyper, also it will induce collagen systhesis but you'll shed skin for like 8 days but thank me later xoxo

• Love it
OK you prick I'm going to help you out, Look into TCA peeling, it's what charlamagne the god did to even out his black skin tone and make it all one even colour, it removes acne scars, fine lines and hypopigmentation and hyper, also it will induce collagen systhesis but you'll shed skin for like 8 days but thank me later xoxo
Damn thanks son will do

What else do you recommend I use?
I was thinking I should use beta carotene supplement and retain-A
tbh i dont think retin-a would help in your case, ur skin looks clear as shit, its just dry and not smooth i guess
try either infrared light therapy or dermarolling

• +1
tbh i dont think retin-a would help in your case, ur skin looks clear as shit, its just dry and not smooth i guess
try either infrared light therapy or dermarolling
I already dermaroll 1-2x per week honestly it’s make my skin so thick it doesn’t crack anymore lifefuel

• Love it
Reactions: karbo
Wtf tragic truly tragic

I already dermaroll 1-2x per week honestly it’s make my skin so thick it doesn’t crack anymore lifefuel

Once you go TCA you'll never look back, it's cheap as fuck, easily accessible, basically laser skin resurfacing in a peel, but it's a serious fucking shed bro, look at vids on YT, you might get lighter too

• +1
lifefuel son. how long needles are you using? also are you doing it at home? i may buy one cuz its so cheap

• +1
lifefuel son. how long needles are you using? also are you doing it at home? i may buy one cuz its so cheap
1mm needles at home.
Just make sure you sterilise it properly I have a dust/dustmite allergy and I left it and didn’t wash it out properly I used it on my face and it fucking swell up lol

• +1
Reactions: karbo
gonial angles me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BradAniston and SubhumanCurrycel
You need to shave your neck...

I see hairs where hairs shouldn’t grow

Don’t try compensating for the hairs on your head with hairs on your neck indiannigga

• JFL
You need to shave your neck...

I see hairs where hairs shouldn’t grow

Don’t try compensating for the hairs on your head with hairs on your neck indiannigga
dont mind me fucked off with proper grooming cos quarantine

you need to take a bath with 20liters of bleach to achieve good skin

• JFL
did u have those undereye dennie morgan lines? how did u get rid of them??

• +1
did u have those undereye dennie morgan lines? how did u get rid of them??
It’s still somewhat there man. Just a lot of time
I also seems roll my face and very carefully around the eyes + use bio oil and sensitive skin moisturiser everyday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823
Gonna give you lifefuel. There's two curries in my town who look like you facially who did well and are now married with kids. They are both 6'2 thicker hair and lighter skinned, but gives you a goal.

• Love it