How is this subhuman getting 22k likes per pic ?

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
Screen Shot 2019 08 08 at 114909 PM

how tf is this guy getting 20k likes per pic with foids horny in the comments

women are stupid

Because the foids commenting on the pics are all foreign ethnic girls from countries like Bolivia, Sri Lanka, and Peru, where having his features is desired. I scanned through a dozen of his pics and didn't spot a single prime white girl from an actual 1st world country.

Anyway, he's looks pretty good for a Moroccancel. If he's subhuman then you'd have to consider Cristiano Ronaldo subhuman too.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
fuck he needs a lip lift really bad lmao

Because the foids commenting on the pics are all foreign ethnic girls from countries like Bolivia, Sri Lanka, and Peru, where having his features is desired. I scanned through a dozen of his pics and didn't spot a single prime white girl from an actual 1st world country.

Anyway, he's looks pretty good for a Moroccancel. If he's subhuman then you'd have to consider Cristiano Ronaldo subhuman too.
this tbh
he also probably fraudmaxxed somehow to get followers initially and now is riding on status/followercount halo

COPE Peruvians and Bolivian just like all latinas want white boys

Skin theory, colouring theory. His skin is perfect and he looks like a high t badboy.

Actually he doesn't look high T but he's moroccan so he probably is.

COPE Peruvians and Bolivian just like all latinas want white boys

Depends on the Latina and her background/upbringing. Some of the one's (especially Puerto Ricans) i have talked to would openly tell you white boys aren't their type and aren't assertive enough for them. Though i suppose you'd have us believe they are all just coping and secretly desiring some primp, blue-eyed, blonde, Nordic Chad to come pipe them down.

Does she look like she's pining for a white boy to you?

8306a1a2f3fba362ea30e899d6a33026

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Depends on the Latina and her background/upbringing. Some of the one's (especially Puerto Ricans) i have talked to would openly tell you white boys aren't their type and aren't assertive enough for them. Though i suppose you'd have us believe they are all just coping and secretly desiring some primp, blue-eyed, blonde, Nordic Chad to come pipe them down.

View attachment 93760
Yes she does

Btw if they're raised not to date white boys theyll just like them even more because of it becoming a tabboo. Once her shit conservative racist parents are gone she'll ride chads Nordic aryan tourist cock right away

he has good harmony retards

harmony = everything

Maybe bots? I got no damn clue, man.

View attachment 93760
Btw what kinda argument is that? If anything whites are some of the most assertives I've seen