How isnt objective ugliness considered a disease

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
I mean like, if it causes so much distress to people, their whole life paths are fabricated upon it, then how the fuck is it "ok" to be different?

"Yeah lil Timmy, dont worry about it, one day some girl will like you for who you are!"

Lil Timmy killed himself at 35.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 8165, IWantToMax and 11 others
Unfortunately if everyone looked like Val Kilmer and Tom Cruise we wouldn't have restaurant workers and normal life.

Unfortunately if everyone looked like Val Kilmer and Tom Cruise we wouldn't have restaurant workers and normal life.
Nah, in that case looks wouldnt be an issue at all anymore, then we'd actually have to have a personality, and intelligence would have value in society. The way things stand now, the biggest lowlifes can lead a better life than you just because they scored the genetic lottery.

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
I mean like, if it causes so much distress to people, their whole life paths are fabricated upon it, then how the fuck is it "ok" to be different?

"Yeah lil Timmy, dont worry about it, one day some girl will like you for who you are!"

because beauty and looks is objective!

Nah, in that case looks wouldnt be an issue at all anymore, then we'd actually have to have a personality, and intelligence would have value in society. The way things stand now, the biggest lowlifes can lead a better life than you just because they scored the genetic lottery.
no, the only thing that would change then is standards would be higher. There'd still be incels, thats part of evolution and natural selection. Low iq thread honestly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9 and Slayerino
no, the only thing that would change then is standards would be higher. There'd still be incels, thats part of evolution and natural selection. Low iq thread honestly.
No there wouldn’t because it’s all about looks and if everyone is good looking then no one is ugly

but at the same time u are right because women are retarded asf and will come up with a new way to remove men from the gene pool 🏊‍♀️

I hate women

Bcs ugliness is subjective jfl lol

normies cope every day and actively refuse to take the blackpill even though they ALL know it inside
that's why being ugly isn't considered a disability and shit

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and highT
i thought about this theory of relative attractiveness and i don't think the "if everyone was GL nobody would be GL" theory is completely true.
if all people at least had normal facial proportions without any objective flaws (downward growth, deformities etc.) it would def increase quality of life for everyone without immediately raising standards to male model levels.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
normies cope every day and actively refuse to take the blackpill even though they ALL know it inside
that's why being ugly isn't considered a disability and shit

its not considered a disease cause men these days are fucking cucks who are so obsessed with being nice to eveyone , instead of knowing the truth , they just use their dumbass logic that physical attraction isnt everything meanwhile that is the actual reason they are being cucked and disrespected behind their backs on a daily basis

imagine the ammount of people roping because of this officially acknowledged incurable disease

I think it would he extremely hard to decide the threshold. Like how would you decide who to put in the ugly group? Short men would say they should get free surgery or compensation, but there are tallcels and short slayers, so it's not that obvious. It's just hard to measure this truly objectively and in a fair manner, and would create lots of troubles, so people just swipe it under the rug. Also, some people who are objectively ugly live a generally happy life, so it also depends on the person's life path, thinking, etc.

• +1
Reactions: animo123

Because muh beauty is in the eye of the beholder