how long before water retention gets noticeable?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
sounds like a retarded question but this is the only thing i havent really got to study about myself
if i eat a shit ton of salty food, would my face get noticeably puffier instantly, few hours later, or only the day after?

im asking because i recently learned that phenibut makes me retain water (when i dosed 4 days in a row i noticed some unusual bloat) but i have a date tomorrow and i'd still like to use it

i have no fucking idea what might be the mechanism behind phenibut and me being bloated, maybe im being paranoid and really i just had a slowed down metabolism in that 4 days and despite eating good and small, i was 24/7 metabolizing phenibut instead of food
in that case i should be good for a single use

my question still stands though, im curious

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
saturdays my cheat day and i eat high salty foods like pizza, chips and i dont see my face get puffy right after tbh

saturdays my cheat day and i eat high salty foods like pizza, chips and i dont see my face get puffy right after tbh
tbh i dont have cheat days anymore, but when i did, i always immediately checked my face after eating and sometimes noticed puffiness, sometimes not
but almost always noticed it the next day

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and joeveniro
Idk bro

U just need to hop on proviron and mega dose potassium tbb

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
tbh i dont have cheat days anymore, but when i did, i always immediately checked my face after eating and sometimes noticed puffiness, sometimes not
ppls body's react in different ways bro, could be your genes or because you're young and still growing up im 21 btw.

oh-
thats why sometimes out suddenly im fucking ugly lmfao
thanks thats actually a tip for me

water fasting may be good- ive noticed that when im fasting my face gets really fucking lean and pretty, try it out may work for you

Probably effects everyone differently but usually minimum hour later? Or like if you go to bed after eating a heaps salty trashy meal you’ll wake up in morning with puffy cheeks looking like shit.

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Idk bro

U just need to hop on proviron and mega dose potassium tbb
tbh caging @ potassium supplements
the one i got in my desk was found on 3rd google page, 1000mg potassium citrate per capsule, meanwhile other suppliers put fucking 99mg per capsule and sell it even more expensive
water fasting may be good- ive noticed that when im fasting my face gets really fucking lean and pretty, try it out may work for you
its a very long process but u gotta figure out what is making you bloated
by removing every single food obviously i de-bloat too, but with slowly experimenting i learned that its actually carbs and sodium that make my face very fucking puffy and disgusting
i can eat my eggs and chicken legs in peace, i still wont get bloated and also wont starve

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Eat potassium

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Eat potassium
Yeah son im doing that. low sodium + supplementing potassium = goodbye bloat
just use ur brain when purchasing supplements

8 usd
x100 99mg capsules = 9.9 grams of potassium

4 usd
x90 1050mg capsules = 94.5 grams of potassium

the jewery is strong with this one

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
DANDELION TEA - use natural diuretics to reduce water weight and bloat. Drink other herbal and green teas to keep you hydrated and your metabolism in check.

Water retention is mostly just low thyroid/metabolism

What gets rid of it short term (starvation, sodium avoidance) will increase it longterm through degrading your metabolism

Brutal pill to swallow for fix-symptoms-not-causes-cels

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

What gets rid of it short term (starvation, sodium avoidance) will increase it longterm through degrading your metabolism

that kinda makes sense but im not avoiding sodium, i just limit the intake of it, and make sure to consume way more potassium
i have every necessary nutriment and vitamin in my diet, i just consume the possible-harmful ones in moderate doses

false. most water retention is dehydration and increased sodium intake. once you start drinking enough water your body will stop holding onto it as much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and karbo
No healthy person has to cope with lifehacks like drinking 5l of water a day to keep bloat at bay

keep copemaxxing
I agree 100 percent I eat more sodium then anyone and barely drink any water yet no water retention. Yet when I was starving myself and drinking multiple liters of water a day I looked like I was a 500 pound bowling ball.

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
wow i briefly skimmed that for a few seconds, it literally looks like a whole lot of writing describing basic metabolic function and how osmotic pressure and osmosis works. Drinking too much water can be very bad, i went through a phase where i was compulsively drinking water and not getting enough salt, causing me to have neuro side effects. you need water and electrolytes(salt, potassium, magnesium, etc) to live... But the average american at least eats way too much salt, and i assume incels eat more salt than normal because a lot of you eat fast food.

sounds like a retarded question but this is the only thing i havent really got to study about myself
if i eat a shit ton of salty food, would my face get noticeably puffier instantly, few hours later, or only the day after?

im asking because i recently learned that phenibut makes me retain water (when i dosed 4 days in a row i noticed some unusual bloat) but i have a date tomorrow and i'd still like to use it

i have no fucking idea what might be the mechanism behind phenibut and me being bloated, maybe im being paranoid and really i just had a slowed down metabolism in that 4 days and despite eating good and small, i was 24/7 metabolizing phenibut instead of food
in that case i should be good for a single use

my question still stands though, im curious
Depends but generally a few hours