How long do you think you will take before you ascend?

im 4/10 for now,to get into normie teritory i need to clean my acne,gain weight and muscle,and improve my posture,fix social anxiety too and pass my college,i can do that in 6 months and will get me into 6/10 because of my height.Then i can remove my mole and go see doctor for rhinoplasty,but overall i think for 2-3 years i can be solid if i get jacked and gain a robust body+become low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
Speaking of Incels.me, @StormlitAqua , if you don't like the blackpill denial around here, it should be noted that the attitude for Looksmax is intentionally a sight different than Incels.me. I know there's at least one person here with a girlfriend he probably loves and respects. That's why it's separate. You go to Incels.me if you believe it's over, but you go to Looksmax.org if you believe there's hope.
JFL all you people are putting words in my mouth. I'm here to combat redpilled "advice" which is harmful to incels trying to ascend. Anything advocating "personality", "being social", "pickup/talking to girls" etc. should be moderated instantly. I am all ears to looksmaxing advice when it comes to the body or the face. Hell, I could accept being wrong about Chads being useless... but almost all Chads advocate said redpill advice becauase they are so blissfully unaware of how they actually get women. They erroniously think its "personality" and "confidence".

If you believe it's not over, that's fine. I'm not here to tell you you're wrong. I'm trying to improve just like everyone here. I promise. What I'm trying to do is create a Chad-free place from incels where we can discuss looksmaxing options. Like I've stated many times, Chads CANNOT give advice, because their looks are given via birth/genetics, and unlike us, didn't have to work for their looks and height. Of course, they will naively claim that they worked hard for what they did (like all good redpillers do). Of course... it was Chad's ability to be social with women that got him laid... sure... it wasn't being 6'3" and aesthetic.

When I see chads here talking about personality, I feel incredibly pitied and like I'm being talked down to. How am I supposed to keep my motivation to properly looksmax (again... within a blackpill context... NOT redpilled) if I'm being treated like it's 100% my fault that I'm in my situation. To further increase the power of the kick to the nads... they make this claim about it being my fault for "not being social" and having "a poor personality" when they got all their works by none of their merit! It's like the trust fund baby telling people to work hard... it is condescending.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
JFL all you people are putting words in my mouth. I'm here to combat redpilled "advice" which is harmful to incels trying to ascend. Anything advocating "personality", "being social", "pickup/talking to girls" etc. should be moderated instantly. I am all ears to looksmaxing advice when it comes to the body or the face. Hell, I could accept being wrong about Chads being useless... but almost all Chads advocate said redpill advice becauase they are so blissfully unaware of how they actually get women. They erroniously think its "personality" and "confidence".

If you believe it's not over, that's fine. I'm not here to tell you you're wrong. I'm trying to improve just like everyone here. I promise. What I'm trying to do is create a Chad-free place from incels where we can discuss looksmaxing options. Like I've stated many times, Chads CANNOT give advice, because their looks are given via birth/genetics, and unlike us, didn't have to work for their looks and height. Of course, they will naively claim that they worked hard for what they did (like all good redpillers do). Of course... it was Chad's ability to be social with women that got him laid... sure... it wasn't being 6'3" and aesthetic.

When I see chads here talking about personality, I feel incredibly pitied and like I'm being talked down to. How am I supposed to keep my motivation to properly looksmax (again... within a blackpill context... NOT redpilled) if I'm being treated like it's 100% my fault that I'm in my situation. To further increase the power of the kick to the nads... they make this claim about it being my fault for "not being social" and having "a poor personality" when they got all their works by none of their merit! It's like the trust fund baby telling people to work hard... it is condescending.

It's not necessarily all your fault, if the advice given to you doesn't help, then it was just honest and earnest advice that doesn't work for your situation. We don't need to ban that advice entirely, because some people here might benefit from it. Maybe someone here is mentalcel'd and they aren't ascending due to their crippling social anxiety.

• +1
Also, you seem to call a fuck ton of the people here Chad's. Like, I get that ratings are subjective, but are you sure that there's a fuck ton of Chad's on an obscure forum?

• +1
Also, you seem to call a fuck ton of the people here Chad's. Like, I get that ratings are subjective, but are you sure that there's a fuck ton of Chad's on an obscure forum?
the only one i've seen here is Nibba and he is a chadlite but has potential,idk about others

• +1
in my opinion, it depends:
if you start as LDAR you need at least 4 years to build a social life and improve personality/social skills.
if you start as super skinny ectomorph, you need 2 years to get a decent body.
if you start as fatcel, you need 1 year to get lean.
if you start as mentalcel, you can hairstylemax and stylemax immediately and see instant results.
if you have an extremely deformed nose or jaw, the time you need to ascend corresponds to the time you need for saving money for surgery.
if you have ACNE you can reduce it in some months and use make up to cover it.

anyway when you have lookmaxed you must focus on social life in order to make new friends and meet new girls in real life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 281
If you ascended via :redpill:methods
Please do let me know about the redpill methods, because to "ascend" by my own definition i may need surgery as well as a good amount of money as well as a jeff seid like physique. Would you still consider me lucky? The only thing iv been gifted with is height.

• +1
That will never happen to me because I'm a legit 2/10. My goal is to become a 5/10. At 5/10 I won't get mired.
If you're in the 4-6 range, 3-4 years of looksmaxing seem realistic.
jesus dude you know nothing about me do you

I
WAS
INCEL
I
HAVE
TOLD
YOU
THIS
BEFORE

when will you understand you neanderthal? what are you actually doing to improve yourself or this site. i'm not gonna let you make this site into a clone of .me hell no
No offense but there's no way you ever were a truecel. You have genes that made you grow to 6'3. You have genes that made you have a chiseled jawline. You have genes that made you have a good shoulder-waist ratio. These aren't incel traits.

Last edited:
  • +1
That will never happen to me because I'm a legit 2/10. My goal is to become a 5/10. At 5/10 I won't get mired.
If you're in the 4-6 range, 3-4 years of looksmaxing seem realistic.

No offense but there's no way you ever were a truecel. You have genes that made you grow to 6'3. You have genes that made you have a chiseled jawline. You have genes that made you have a good shoulder-waist ratio. These aren't incel traits.

I think you're arguing from different definitions of Incel. I think @Nibba considers an Incel a guy who wants to get laid, but cannot due to how he looks (superficially). You're talking about a guy who wants to get laid, but cannot due to factors related to bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I think you're arguing from different definitions of Incel. I think @Nibba considers an Incel a guy who wants to get laid, but cannot due to how he looks (superficially). You're talking about a guy who wants to get laid, but cannot due to factors related to bone structure.
@Curious0
Yeah this is what I mean. I was destined to be gl as most people are or aren't, but at the time I was too ugly facially and bodily to be considered even normie. I'll dig thru some pics and make a thread to show my subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39
@Curious0
Yeah this is what I mean. I was destined to be gl as most people are or aren't, but at the time I was too ugly facially and bodily to be considered even normie. I'll dig thru some pics and make a thread to show my subhumanity
Pm me before and after pics bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Never, I want to end it all shuabi style.

• +1
2 years until I can get my wraparound jaw implant. I should ascend to at least upper tier normie with that

• +1
  • +1
2 years until I can get my wraparound jaw implant. I should ascend to at least upper tier normie with that
Your only problem is the lower third tbh, and you may grow a few inches after 16. Easiest to fix imo, you will ascend.
btw, the jaw grows alot from 16 till 20 so make sure to chew and mew alot.

• +1
Your only problem is the lower third tbh, and you may grow a few inches after 16. Easiest to fix imo, you will ascend.
btw, the jaw grows alot from 16 till 20 so make sure to chew and mew alot.

What I'm really scared of is fucking up the implant ie it becomes too small or too big or something lmao

• +1
What I'm really scared of is fucking up the implant ie it becomes too small or too big or something lmao
Yeah, for now mew and chew and at 20s go for it, the face keeps growing till early 20s so keep that in mind. You want to ascend not come back to rot with me here.

• +1
Orthognathic surgery+genioplasty will be in Dec/Jan. Once that is done, I will looksmax other areas such as skinmaxx, bodymaxx, eeyrbowmax etc. Then restylene for under eyes may be 2-3 months after the surgery. I'd say within a year I should ascend if things go well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy and Deleted member 281
Yeah, for now mew and chew and at 20s go for it, the face keeps growing till early 20s so keep that in mind. You want to ascend not come back to rot with me here.

I hate my nose too but people tell me it's okay

• +1
I hate my nose too but people tell me it's okay
Well, when your T levels peak at 20s your nose finna hypertrophy to oblivion, so implants/plasty should be kept till after your facial growth ends.

• +1
Well, when your T levels peak at 20s your nose finna hypertrophy to oblivion, so implants/plasty should be kept till after your facial growth ends.

Idk the plastic surgeons say that osteotomies can be done from age 16 (genioplasty etc) but silicon implants are 18+. I'll get mine when I'm 19 probably

• +1
Idk the plastic surgeons say that osteotomies can be done from age 16 (genioplasty etc) but silicon implants are 18+. I'll get mine when I'm 19 probably
Good luck boyo.

• +1
forever

• +1
If u have already ascended tell me how long it took. What i mean by ascend is to be mired when you're out, have multiple women find you attractive and just generally be told that you are attractive. Its gonna take me between 2-4 years.

It took me about 3 months of Tinder to find a foid that actually put out. I had several botched opportunites in that period - it could have worked within a week if I had a better idea of what I was doing.

This required no looksmaxing (I've looked pretty much the same - maybe slightly more muscle now (23) - since I was 19). I just lack a social circle or any desire for one, which despite what you might be told elsewhere, is still pretty much a death sentence for anyone sub-7.

If you count ascension as being "mired" when outside, then never. I've never had it happen and have never seen it happen to anyone, Chads included - even Stacies, honestly. I'm pretty sure it's a fake and gay meem at this point.

Not long ago, someone took a video that included me in the shot for a while and posted it to social meedjuh. Apparently, a few foids commented on the post with things like "your friend is handsome" and "who's that :love:". I now know for a fact that I'm not ugly, so I have that to hold onto at least - a nice token of validation for when I inevitably decide to go volcel.

Tinder only works for the best of the best looking men. Would not recommend, it may destroy your self esteem.

I don't necessarily agree. I live in a really tough area and, while I'm not ugly, I am absolutely not in excess of PSL 6. I still managed to get matches/propositions/dates, etc. It might take you longer than it takes Chad, but anyone 5+/10 should be able to find something eventually.

It's almost as if what you say to women doesn't matter and is 90% face and height...
that's only true if you're in the 1-3 or 7+ range dude

Yeah, that's pretty true honestly. It is misleading and erroneous to reduce sexual success to a simple scale perfectly univariate with looks. It seems fairly intuitive to me, corroborated by experience, that sociability/status and looks are both considered strongly by foids. The better you look, the more leeway you have with 'tism (Chad can do anything, but that's less than 5% of men) and the worse you look, the less (the truest of truecels won't ever be sought after regardless of status).

That's not to say that the ticket to ascending is to "
bees-png-1.png
a good person" - rather the opposite, really. There is no qualitative valuation to "personality" beyond it's utility in drawing foids and it just so happens that being a loud, cocky fag with a bunch of friends seems to be pretty useful.

I complain because there are way too many fucking braggarts, redpillers, and HVM (who are high value via GENETICS, not their own accord) on this site. Chads cannot help incels, only ASCENDED incels can help incels... meaning men who have overcome their shitty genetics though usually unique or creative means.

I have to agree though. I don't know that a site filled with NT shitposts (distinct from .me shitposts from the likes of @nausea (free him)) and 18 y/o Chadlites is really the place for me, so I don't hang around here too often. It still beats most corners of the internet where faggot Incel Toms try to leverage their own sparse and wretched sexual histories (if any) whenever the incel question comes up. Salo Forum, MPC, etc. would be great if it weren't for this kind of nerdish braggadocio. Even if I was a certified Gigchad who slayed two sluts a day, this brand of prideful LARPing would piss me off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and SLA
Apparently, a few foids commented on the post with things like "your friend is handsome" and "who's that :love:". I now know for a fact that I'm not ugly
Lucky you lol.

• +1
1 year at best, at worst never unless I decide to go for something more extreme.

• +1
1 year at best, at worst never unless I decide to go for something more extreme.
Surgery?
2-4 yrs i guess.
Orthognathic surgery+genioplasty will be in Dec/Jan. Once that is done, I will looksmax other areas such as skinmaxx, bodymaxx, eeyrbowmax etc. Then restylene for under eyes may be 2-3 months after the surgery. I'd say within a year I should ascend if things go well.
Goodluck to you bro.

• +1
It seems fairly intuitive to me, corroborated by experience, that sociability/status and looks are both considered strongly by foids.
High IQ ngl. I like these types of replies. Constructive criticism or feedback instead of bashing other users tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
When I die. Hopefully, unless the repeating universe theory is correct.

• +1

Good luck.
3 years.

- Eating good
- Exercising
- Studying and workcelling afterwards

and waiting for my goddamn puberty to end. I have good bones but they're all surrounded by bloat and fat

This but I'm 32. Probably mid thirties.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Maybe in another life.

• +1