How long does it take to atrophy buccinator muscles ?

polio

polio

Silver
Hi

I started to fix my swallowing pattern some days ago

I now chew my food, then when it gets mushy I use my tongue to push the food toward my throat and then I try to only activate my throat muscle to swallow the food.

Apparently it's the good swallowing pattern and it is opposed to the baby swallowing pattern where they use their buccinators and give them a puffy look

I also only use my throat when I drink water, I slowly put the water in my mouth and then I only use my throat to swallow it without activating facial muscles

How long does it take to atrophy cheeks muscles ?

I was doing various things to help with facial bloat and now I implemented this thing, it seems very important but it's a bit tricky at first because you have to changea posture that was natural for you

pretty sure I heard buccinator atrophy is cope and holo cheeks are instead caused high cheek bone mass relative to pallet or jaw + low bf

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
pretty sure I heard buccinator atrophy is cope and holo cheeks are instead caused high cheek bone mass relative to pallet or jaw + low bf

But why do babies have that puffy look then ?

It seems to make sense

My cheeks are somewhat hollow with some lightings and I just want to improve them

tbh I will continue to do it, I'm doing other things to improve anyway

But why do babies have that puffy look then ?

It seems to make sense

My cheeks are somewhat hollow with some lightings and I just want to improve them

tbh I will continue to do it, I'm doing other things to improve anyway
babies are fucking fat tho.

isnt there some surgery for buccinator atrophy?

babies are fucking fat tho.

isnt there some surgery for buccinator atrophy?

Yes there is the buccal fat removal.

but I'm trying things to reduce facial bloat without any surgeries, there are a lot of things you can do.

Apparently you also lose fat in your face as you age

I don't know what to believe.

Afaik the buccinator is a deep muscle and atrophying it has no significant impact on your face, it’s cope

Continue doing it though just in case, it costs you nothing