How long does it take to go from 14 to 18 inch arms?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Only answer if you have experience in bodybuilding.

Depends on your insertions and muscle-building genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Baldingman1998 and .*my*.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face, Deleted member 4106, sytyl and 1 other person
4 years minimum

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
18 inches when pumped up, but my arm genetics suck. Pray and hope yours are better.
Either you’re obese as fuck or you have good arm genetics. 18 inches is great.

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, klamus, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
Will take .5 nanoseconds.

Either you’re obese as fuck or you have good arm genetics. 18 inches is great.
Not that impressive considering that I am not natty and have been training for 6 years, I am sub 15% bf as of right now, but my fat distribution doesn't cover my arms. Once again, it's a matter of genetics.

• +1
Could take two years, could take an entire lifetime. Can't tell you which for you without pics for starters

• +1
Not that impressive considering that I am not natty and have been training for 6 years, I am sub 15% bf as of right now, but my fat distribution doesn't cover my arms. Once again, it's a matter of genetics.
Oh. That explains it then.

• +1
Reactions: hiT
one million years

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and .*my*.
Could take two years, could take an entire lifetime. Can't tell you which for you without pics for starters
I’ve managed to go from 10-11 inches (yep) to 14 in 2 years without serious training (3-6 times a week working with body weight, pull ups, push ups and some equipment, with a few depression breaks here and there).

Oh. That explains it then.
Focus on the 3 main lifts (try getting better at each of them), train your biceps and triceps 2 times x week (I usually hit them after doing a larger muscle group). When training your triceps and biceps make sure to feel the contraction every time you finish the rep, keep in mind time under tension is key, don't neglect the negative portion of the rep.

• +1
Focus on the 3 main lifts (try getting better at each of them), train your biceps and triceps 2 times x week (I usually hit them after doing a larger muscle group). When training your triceps and biceps make sure to feel the contraction every time you finish the rep, keep in mind time under tension is key, don't neglect the negative portion of the rep.
That’s great advice. I try to hit each body part twice a week, but I listen to my body too. If I feel excessively sore or whatever I take a day off or train something else.

• +1
That’s great advice. I try to hit each body part twice a week, but I listen to my body too. If I feel excessively sore or whatever I take a day off or train something else.
Yeah, never workout a specific muscle group if it's feeling sore. Muscles grow under rest, not in the gym.

18 inches

but my arm genetics suck.

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c

• JFL
Just so you know jacked 18" arms are huge. Those Hollywood actors in Marvel movies all women fawn over have like 16" arms.

Gl bro.

Just so you know jacked 18" arms are huge. Those Hollywood actors in Marvel movies all women fawn over have like 16" arms.

Gl bro.
I’m 6’3 so 18 inches is minimum if I want to look big. A 6’3 dude with 18 inches looks just big but a 5’6 dude with 18 inch arms looks like the Hulk or mister Olympia

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
I’m 6’3 so 18 inches is minimum if I want to look big. A 6’3 dude with 18 inches looks just big but a 5’6 dude with 18 inch arms looks like the Hulk or mister Olympia
I know the feeling. I'm 6'2 and gymcel. My arms are just about 16" and they look pathetic.
Fsdfsdf

• +1
Whats your Age, Wrist circumference, height and Weight?

• +1
1 year with roid

20 years old. 7” wrist. 6’3 and 190 pounds.
So at 18 you had 10/11 inch arms at a similar weight or were you very skinny? Seeing as you've been working out for 2 year and still only have 14 inch arms, I'm gonna guess 18 inch arms (with a reasonable bodyfat%) are out of the question if you stay natty.

• +1
So at 18 you had 10/11 inch arms at a similar weight or were you very skinny? Seeing as you've been working out for 2 year and still only have 14 inch arms, I'm gonna guess 18 inch arms (with a reasonable bodyfat%) are out of the question if you stay natty.
I was 130 pounds when I was 17-18. And I haven’t been lifting consistently in those 2 years and my diet sucked often. Also I took many breaks and had depression. So I would say I truly lifted total for 9 months-1 year.

I was 130 pounds when I was 17-18. And I haven’t been lifting consistently in those 2 years and my diet sucked often. Also I took many breaks and had depression. So I would say I truly lifted total for 9 months-1 year.
If you had the genetics for 18 inch arms, you would put of muscle by looking at the weights. People that are genetically gifted like that have a decent physique before even stepping foot in a gym, and when they lift they progress very quickly. I don't mean to discourage you, but just wanna make sure you manage your expectations. 15/16 inch biceps lean is more than enough for your frame/height imo.

• +1
If you had the genetics for 18 inch arms, you would put of muscle by looking at the weights. People that are genetically gifted like that have a decent physique before even stepping foot in a gym, and when they lift they progress very quickly. I don't mean to discourage you, but just wanna make sure you manage your expectations. 15/16 inch biceps lean is more than enough for your frame/height imo.
Thank you. But then again I look at the Hodgetwins and where they started:
C521E6B9 69CC 44AA 9D93 436230171FAB

And where they got:
BFBE05B1 62D1 44A4 8B1E 490090260266

(Yes, this is before he hopped on steroids. And this is 18 inch arms). They also have 6.5 inch wrists.

You could be right, but I can’t know for sure until I lift for 5 more years.