How long does the sharpness last with Voluma for lower third?

LooksmaxOrDie

LooksmaxOrDie

Banned
I'm getting 8ml Voluma for my entire lower third in a few months, the doc said it'd last me 9-12 months

Will I have the sharpness and angularity for the entire 9-12 months?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds
You want to ask that question on a cosmetic surgery forum to be honest, most people here don't actually do anything. This forum is just for coping.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Stare
You want to ask that question on a cosmetic surgery forum to be honest, most people here don't actually do anything. This forum is just for coping.
Damn, are you sure? I suck at coping, every day I just want to rope. A noodlewhore just rejected me even tho I'm white.

• JFL
Reactions: Limerencel
were they an american gook or a real gook from gookland?
Damn, are you sure? I suck at coping, every day I just want to rope. A noodlewhore just rejected me even tho I'm white.

were they an american gook or a real gook from gookland?
Uh she said she was in Seoul. Didn't happen on Tinder, happened on a forum. May have been korean-american idk

ohhhh,
Uh she said she was in Seoul. Didn't happen on Tinder, happened on a forum. May have been korean-american idk
dont woory. those people only fuck with their own people no matter what. go for an americanized noodle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
ohhhh,

dont woory. those people only fuck with their own people no matter what. go for an americanized noodle
What? No way you're being serious. Don't koreans want white guys? JBW theory says if I go to korea as a white it'd be easier for me to get laid

What? No way you're being serious. Don't koreans want white guys? JBW theory says if I go to korea as a white it'd be easier for me to get laid
nah korea is hella xenophobic. youre better off going anywhere else in asia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Please tell me you're not bluepilling me and this is actually true.
im not dude. i am not white but look italian and i speak chinese and china is stupidly easy. Korea is the most xenophobic country.

im not dude. i am not white but look italian and i speak chinese and china is stupidly easy. Korea is the most xenophobic country.
What's your race

And does Japan like white guys?

What's your race

And does Japan like white guys?
Japan loves white people. Pretty ironic considering they nuked the shit out of them lol. Check ur pms

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxOrDie