How long should I wait to get surgery?

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
I'm not old enough to get them done yet(16). I doubt mewing will improve my lower third enough to ascend me. Hoping on growth between 16 and 18 but doubt it will be substantial enough. Shit out of luck, there was a higher chance of me having a good lower third but genetic recombination fucked me in the arse.

What’s the issue with your lower third?

Small and slightly recessed. If it wasnt for my decent browridge, I'd look like a pussy

Small? Can’t imagine what that looks like.

ASAP is the best answer time to moneymaxx boyo.

What surgeries do you intend do to to fix your lower third?

You can also do fillers but the results are temporary and lesser often but they are less costly and can be achieved sooner.

I’m the midst of maxxing out your money for surgery go ahead and maxx other things.

Small? Can’t imagine what that looks like.

ASAP is the best answer time to moneymaxx boyo.

What surgeries do you intend do to to fix your lower third?

You can also do fillers but the results are temporary and lesser often but they are less costly and can be achieved sooner.

I’m the midst of maxxing out your money for surgery go ahead and maxx other things.
Small might be the wrong word, short is probably better. Not sure about surgeries still deciding if I would want jaw implants as well.

I'm not keen on fillers because they are temporary. Unfortunately, I can't moneymaxx at the moment because of exams but it's a priority after school ends.