How long until all hair falls off?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Ok so lets say I am balding,
How long would it take until all of my hair was gone?
A couple of months or a couple of years? I am talking generally.
I need to know.

it would depends on various factor
mostly on your genes

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
it would depends on various factor
mostly on your genes

Ok, but for the average person experiencing hair loss how long would it take?

Not long enough.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and GenericChad1444
Some stop balding at NW2, some lose all of their hair in a year or two. Some stop at NW3 for years and then lose all their hair. No one knows when or if you will lose all of your hair.

Last edited:
Some stop balding at NW2, some lose all of their hair. No one knows when or if you will lose all of your hair.

Allright, I hope it takes a long while for me.

The only hope you should have is hoping on fin

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, SayNoToRotting and 1 other person
Allright, I hope it takes a long while for me.

Lol no. The Norwood Reaper is fucking relentless. The minute you start balding you are fucked boyo.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Slob
Supreme Commander

[IMG alt="androidcel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/537.jpg?1549872304[/IMG]
androidcel
Zephir

JoinedNov 18, 2018Messages3,766

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
weissbier said:
@
androidcel

@androidcel
Zephir
JoinedNov 18, 2018Messages3,766
@
weissbier

@weissbier
Supreme Commander
Joined Feb 22, 2019
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread How long until all hair falls off?
Messages165Reaction score90
FollowIgnore

Start conversation

+1 Reply

OP, a hair loss doctor told me

It takes 2-15 years from onset of hair loss until you lose all your dht sensitive hair follicles.

Multiple factors are responsible for how long it takes, ie. minoxidil, good diet and lower stress levels can delay the time you lose all dht sensitive follicles. It’s gonna be impossible to tell you when and while you can’t stop balding, you can delay it.

And not everyone goes nw6... some people only have enough sensitive dht follicles to go nw3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
OP, a hair loss doctor told me

It takes 2-15 years from onset of hair loss until you lose all your dht sensitive hair follicles.

Multiple factors are responsible for how long it takes, ie. minoxidil, good diet and lower stress levels can delay the time you lose all dht sensitive follicles. It’s gonna be impossible to tell you when and while you can’t stop balding, you can delay it.

And not everyone goes nw6... some people only have enough sensitive dht follicles to go nw3

Thank you bro.

Once you get to nw3 it looks ridiculous, you're probably better off bald at that point. At nw4 you're definitely better off bald.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
Thank you bro.
Your welcome.

Do everything you can to slow down balding as long as you can. It’s like fighting aging.

Yes genetics plays a role, but environmental factors make a big difference.

Stress control, healthy diet, avoid drugs and do minoxidil and if you can afford it prp. If you don’t suffer from sided throw in low dose of finasteride also and you’d be able to delay the reaper by extra 10 years.

• +1
Your welcome.

Do everything you can to slow down balding as long as you can. It’s like fighting aging.

Yes genetics plays a role, but environmental factors make a big difference.

Stress control, healthy diet, avoid drugs and do minoxidil and if you can afford it prp. If you don’t suffer from sided throw in low dose of finasteride also and you’d be able to delay the reaper by extra 10 years.

Thank you!
Once you get to nw3 it looks ridiculous, you're probably better off bald at that point. At nw4 you're definitely better off bald.

Maybe

Thing is a lot of people stop at nw3, and nw3 isn’t the end of the world as someone with enough donor hairs can get back to a very dense nw1 and look great for the rest of their life.

Whereas an nw6 it’s oretty much over, hair transplant is a fail. You either restore to nw3 and look like your balding or go for nw2 and have very thin shitty looking hair.

Nw3/nw2 are successful candidates for hair transplants where hair loss is under control.

If your nw4 and above, your only hope is a realistic hair piece. Which is a good alternative tbh. Or pray for hair follicle cloning, which would essentially be the next best thing to balding cure. As the only limit then would be money to much how hair you want.

• +1
until you have horseshoe-hairstyle shape :lul: (1-4 years depends on genetics) then you stay with horseshoe hairstyle for life :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 1089
These threads remind me of my trash hair genetics

For my father, it was a little over a year. I think it all ultimately all depends on the person.

For my father, it was a little over a year. I think it all ultimately all depends on the person.

Please dont answer this thread anymore,
I dont want to be reminded :feelsrope:

until you have horseshoe-hairstyle shape :lul: (1-4 years depends on genetics) then you stay with horseshoe hairstyle for life :feelswhy:
Just horseshoemaxx bro @CupOfCoffee

Ok so lets say I am balding,
How long would it take until all of my hair was gone?
A couple of months or a couple of years? I am talking generally.
I need to know.
some men start losing hair at 18 and are completely bald at 24.
most of balding men start norwooding at 20 years old and become bald at 40