How long will i have to wait after start to using Mse + braces to getting bimax ?

mewcoper

mewcoper

abused dog mentality never leaves
Guys i talk with a ortho today i ask her do you perform bimax for aesthetics she said yes (lifefuel tbh in my country not much surgeon willing do that) i am going an appoitment with her next week probably i need some orthodontic work before surgery i am planning to get mse+braces before bimax but i dont't how much time to pass for getting bimax after that, and rn i live my parents i can't tell them i am gonna cut my mouth pieces for aesthetic reason so i will need a move on my apartment but i haven't so much money i need to live my parents as far as possible to save up then when surgery time is come i will move my on apartment but i don't know how much time pass with braces + mse do you guys know ?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and MentalistKebab
Guys i talk with a ortho today i ask her do you perform bimax for aesthetics she said yes (lifefuel tbh in my country not much surgeon willing do that) i am going an appoitment with her next week probably i need some orthodontic work before surgery i am planning to get mse+braces before bimax but i dont't how much time to pass for getting bimax after that, and rn i live my parents i can't tell them i am gonna cut my mouth pieces for aesthetic reason so i will need a move on my apartment but i haven't so much money i need to live my parents as far as possible to save up then when surgery time is come i will move my on apartment but i don't know how much time pass with braces + mse do you guys know ?
No idea, why don't you ask the professional maxfac instead of some chimps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, tyronelite, aspieSavage and 1 other person
2 years

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, aspieSavage and mewcoper
No idea, why don't you ask the professional maxfac instead of some chimps
i will ask her next week but i am too lazy bro i constantly thinking about my ascension plan so i want to ask you guys, maybe someone knows.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
i will ask her next week but i am too lazy bro i constantly thinking about my ascension plan so i want to ask you guys, maybe someone knows.
just take answers on here with a grain heap of salt

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
are u srs i can't rot more 2 years it's good time to save up and leaving home but i wish it's won't last more than 1 year
It is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and mewcoper
Well MSE will do its job in few weeks most, after that it just needs to stay for bone forming between the suture.

And depending on your age and genetics it can take as long as many months

• +1
It should be around 6 months after the device is removed.
But I’m sure it vary a lot with the orthodontic plan.

• Love it
Reading that almost gave me a seizure. You better pay attention in school

• JFL
Reactions: highT and mewcoper
come to my house and ill do it for free using the guide @retard made for self installing mse.

• JFL
Reactions: Detn86, Patient A and mewcoper
Full Mse+braces treatment will take at least 12 months bro. At most 18 months

• +1
Full Mse+braces treatment will take at least 12 months bro. At most 18 months
maybe they can perform surgery on 6 - 9 month i haven't occlusion problem, i have only mild mallacusion

Part of it depends of how many mm you to expand with MSE. The other depends on how fast your body can solidify those gains and the level of mallacusion you have after MSE

• +1
6 months after your last turn on the MSE

• +1

You are speaking out of your ass. The palate has to simply return to homeostasis and that doesn't taking 2 fucking years. At worst, 5-6 months and you would be able to get Bimax.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: baruch and mewcoper