How long will it take for me to be able to lift again after rhino

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Title tbh. Internet says avoid strenuous exercise for 6 weeks or something ungodly like that.

How the fuck does that even makes sense?

@DrTony @11gaijin etc

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Zesto
Ogre, you'll lose all your gains.

Nah even if you do wait 6 weeks before lifting again you wouldn't lose much and any tiny amount you did lose would be easy to get back from muscle memory.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
you need to hibernate like a fucking beer cuz, so you stay fat all winter until youre gl and ready to slay in the summer :feelsez:

6 weeks seems a bit too little tbh I recall having read 2-3 months

LaughSmug

Lol you're the hottest westerner I've ever seen and you are going to let some jew butcher your nose.

Ogre for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
What are you recovering from

What are you recovering from
Rhino. Haven't gotten it yet
Ogre, you'll lose all your gains.

Nah even if you do wait 6 weeks before lifting again you wouldn't lose much and any tiny amount you did lose would be easy to get back from muscle memory.
Do u think I can go 2 weeks then start lifting again? It doesn't seem like it will matter for a nose job if I lift

Do u think I can go 2 weeks then start lifting again? It doesn't seem like it will matter for a nose job if I lift
come tinychat there's two subhuman copers with non ideal noses

I'd say follow your doctor's recommendations exactly to minimize chances of a failed rhino. Just do it right, you won't lose much gains anyways

I would think so cause a nose job shouldn't affect it that much. Then again I'm not a surgeon or doctor.

Follow your doc’s orders
It’s not worth risking it either. Any damage soon after surgery could mess up your results

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
I'd say follow your doctor's recommendations exactly to minimize chances of a failed rhino. Just do it right, you won't lose much gains anyways
yeah hopefully
I would think so cause a nose job shouldn't affect it that much. Then again I'm not a surgeon or doctor.
if i get on roids can i keep my gains?

yeah hopefully

if i get on roids can i keep my gains?
what kind of rhino is it? on roids youll even gain muscle if you lay down and eat calorie surplus, but muscles wont be as tight

what kind of rhino is it? on roids youll even gain muscle if you lay down and eat calorie surplus, but muscles wont be as tight
wym what kinda rhino? what kinds are there?
thanks bro

wym what kinda rhino? what kinds are there?
thanks bro
if ur shaving ur hump its gonna take long for swelling to settle, if only tip its not gonna take much time, dude try fillers to get an idea

if ur shaving ur hump its gonna take long for swelling to settle, if only tip its not gonna take much time, dude try fillers to get an idea
might do that for sure. fillers could be okay, but i don't like how it would make my nose overall bigger. i need it to be smaller overall

might do that for sure. fillers could be okay, but i don't like how it would make my nose overall bigger. i need it to be smaller overall
try fillers just to get an idea of what a straight nose looks like, cause the hump is an illusion

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I'd lift on the same day I leave the hospital.

Just don't bone smash your nose.

Nigga dont get rhino ur only problem is chin

View attachment 6248

Lol you're the hottest westerner I've ever seen and you are going to let some jew butcher your nose.

Ogre for you.
He must see himself way uglier than he really is, just like knajjd and Weed do.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Title tbh. Internet says avoid strenuous exercise for 6 weeks or something ungodly like that.

@DrTony @11gaijin etc
Always a good idea to take post-operative recovery seriously. Very seriously. Anything that increases your blood pressure is really bad. Granted 6 weeks is probably overkill just avoid strenuous activity for the first 15-20 days and then go by feel starting light and gradually building up. Even if you take a month off - not gonna be a problem. Besides muscle memory is a *very real* thing (unlike this mewing bullshit) especially in seasoned lifters and it has to do both with 1) permanent (or semi permanent) increase in myonuclei in your muscle cells so even if they atrophy, they ALWAYS remain there making hypetrophy so much easier and faster in the future 2) motor patterns are literally ingrained in your CNS 3) perhaps some epigenetic changes (methylomic changes) in genes expressed in muscle tissue that facilitate much much faster muscle gain in the faster when resuming. Besides, I have also seen it happen to myself and many others.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
6 to 7 weeks

Trust me, you do not want to exercise after rhinoplasty until swelling subsides.

chad tells the doctor to fuck off and lifts anyway

@DrTony @11gaijin etc
Can't talk about Rhino man but surgeries do have a recovery time. You should definitely avoid anything strenuous for a good amount of time.

What about extended periods of time off? Back story: 1-2 hours of weight training 5 days a week for the last year, then the holidays came, and I bought a house and had to devote a lot of time and energy there, working full time .. I just had to take about 2 months off. This week is my first back in and I feel amazing, obviously weaker but I feel good. Gained a few lbs and lost size.. but how long should I expect to be "lifting from behind" until I get back to my previous state? This isn't intended to be asked about my exact body and an exact time frame, but your op only stated information about 1-4 weeks off, what if we were forced to take say 2 or 3 months off? Are we doomed? How fast should we expect to bounce back with x amount of months off?
I started training seriously and consistently for the first time during my fall semester which was Sept-Dec so four months, and now with four weeks off, how should i approach resuming my workouts again in regards of the intensity?
Also, my diet has been pretty much the same, and I have done minimal bodyweight stuff to keep my psyche in check as I just feel flabbier and all.

Always a good idea to take post-operative recovery seriously. Very seriously. Anything that increases your blood pressure is really bad. Granted 6 weeks is probably overkill just avoid strenuous activity for the first 15-20 days and then go by feel starting light and gradually building up. Even if you take a month off - not gonna be a problem. Besides muscle memory is a *very real* thing (unlike this mewing bullshit) especially in seasoned lifters and it has to do both with 1) permanent (or semi permanent) increase in myonuclei in your muscle cells so even if they atrophy, they ALWAYS remain there making hypetrophy so much easier and faster in the future 2) motor patterns are literally ingrained in your CNS 3) perhaps some epigenetic changes (methylomic changes) in genes expressed in muscle tissue that facilitate much much faster muscle gain in the faster when resuming. Besides, I have also seen it happen to myself and many others.
Thanks man. It probably won't be too expensive either so that's good. Good advice

Why do you want to get rhino? lel