This society is joke tbh

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, xz90, Death Tourist and 8 others
This guy browses psl tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Death Tourist, Falimcel, kobecel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome
The biggest joke about society is that any way you try to improve your looks as a a man everyone always has some dumb shit to say

Incel Tears: "Toxic inkel your'e obsessed about looks that's why you can't get laid":feelsuhh::feelsuhh::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Your Mom: "Stop changing your look your handsome(but your'r childhood bullies told you otherwise)":bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Alpha Male Pua whatever the fuck you call them: "You fucking loser looks don't matter just be alpha male confident bro. Get out that loser mindset.":soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

Boomers: "Back in my day men did not obsess about their looks. The reason the new generation of men cant get laid is because their not confident enough":feelsuhh:

Let's continue this I ran out of ideas...

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 176 and 7 others
The biggest joke about society is that any way you try to improve your looks as a a man everyone always has some dumb shit to say

Incel Tears: "Toxic inkel your'e obsessed about looks that's why you can't get laid":feelsuhh::feelsuhh::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Your Mom: "Stop changing your look your handsome(but your'r childhood bullies told you otherwise)":bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Alpha Male Pua whatever the fuck you call them: "You fucking loser looks don't matter just be alpha male confident bro. Get out that loser mindset.":soy::feelsuhh::soy::feelsuhh::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

Boomers: "Back in my day men did not obsess about their looks. The reason the new generation of men cant get laid is because their not confident enough":feelsuhh:

Nah man it’s scientifically proven doing 1 surgery will effect your life in every way

When I got some pimples in my forehead women just treat invisible human anyway looksmaxing until I look like Alain delon or Chico because that’s the only way everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Nah man it’s scientifically proven doing 1 surgery will effect your life in every way

When I got some pimples in my forehead women just treat invisible human anyway looksmaxing until I look like Alain delon or Chico because that’s the only way everything else is cope
I was making fun of the different type of people who criticize incels trying to looksmax. I agree 100% with you.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, kobecel, hebbewem and 2 others

Normfags and soycucks shun looksmaxxing on men because they want to look down on you.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Normfags and soycucks shun looksmaxxing on men because they want to look down on you.
I remember when I did soft looksmaxing people and even teachers treat me differently they treat me like human

Anyway I’m going to drop sub-12 bodyfat

And might get surgeries. life is short

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Extra Chromosome
I remember when I did soft looksmaxing people and even teachers treat me differently they treat me like human

Anyway I’m going to drop sub-12 bodyfat

And might get surgeries. life is short
Never reveal your looksmaxxing plans to normies is my advice.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, RichardSpencel, LowTierNormie and 4 others
He mentioned that getting plastic surgery will improve your life in every way

Money,attraction,helps and other

JFL
There is no plastic surgery for the mental illness caused by being ostracized

• +1
Never reveal your looksmaxxing plans to normies is my advice.
Yep I keep them for my self only I hate normies man
Chads are cool

And trying to lookmax is something quiet expensive
There is no plastic surgery for the mental illness caused by being ostracized
It will help trust me I’m very normal person IRL but I’m just sub-6

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
There is no plastic surgery for the mental illness caused being ostracized
Chads are cool

It helps with interacting with others and getting attention don't get me wrong, but having done it I'm arguably less functional than before socially. But I'm pretty down rn so I'm pretty negative about everything.

It helps with interacting with others and getting attention don't get me wrong, but having done it I'm arguably less functional than before socially. But I'm pretty down rn so I'm pretty negative about everything.
Being ostracized due to mental illness vs mental illness due to being ostracized.
Which one is more ogre?

Being ostracized due to mental illness vs mental illness due to being ostracized.
Which one is more ogre?
Depends on which mental illness honestly. I just have severe ocd, so I can't speak for someone who has schizophrenia or is on the spectrum.

• +1
The natural selection had to hit us sooner or later.
Humans tried to put themselves over nature, believed in things such as ‘justice’ or ‘fairness’.
But there isn’t any, those are human made concepts, and the card house had to collapse sooner or later.

I’m feeling bad for people who can’t find love now, there wouldn’t have been any problem for them to spread, to continue their bloodline 30, no even 10 years ago. They were born in this time and are punished for it. But even empathy, do you need empathy to spread your species far and wide?

Humanity is still in it’s cradle, the sooner the culling happens, the better.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn, LowTierNormie, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
The natural selection had to hit us sooner or later.
Humans tried to put themselves over nature, believed in things such as ‘justice’ or ‘fairness’.
But there isn’t any, those are human made concepts, and the card house had to collapse sooner or later.

I’m feeling bad for people who can’t find love now, there wouldn’t have been any problem for them to spread, to continue their bloodline 30, no even 10 years ago. They were born in this time and are punished for it. But even empathy, do you need empathy to spread your species far and wide?

Humanity is still in it’s cradle, the sooner the culling happens, the better.
We need world war 3 tbh
You could solve anything but you can’t solve women natural selection you can’t do nothing about it
This man literally explains the blackpill in 8 minutes

I remember when I was in 9th grade about 4 years ago

A teacher gives extra credit to a chadlite in my class for no reason she just loves him and she compliments him and talk to him like he is future parter or something like that she was kinda into him

The power of looks could destroy anything in this world

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
I wish I could say this (looks affecting every other aspect in life) is not the case, but I would be a FOOL. This is in fact very much the case. Looks is not the panacea ofc but they do affect everything in life in a positive way.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
A teacher gives extra credit to a chadlite in my class for no reason she just loves him and she compliments him and talk to him like he is future parter or something like that she was kinda into him

I remember being the child ‘who couldn’t do any bad’ in kindergarden. Sometimes things escalated between me and another child and it could become pretty hardcore, but the care givers never punished me, they doubted that I could do something as hitting another kid with a stick.

It went on the same way in elementary school, I wasn’t a bully, but fights still happened, there was once that kid who I pushed against the ground and the teacher walking on the schoolyard SAW ME DO IT.
Still no punisment for me, she rationalized it that I defended myself. I also remember how I was forced to the ground once, and a teacher rushed by instantly, the kids who did it had to write me a sorry letter.

Then I got fat in middle school and this special treatment stopped happening.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, kobecel, mido the slayer and 1 other person
I remember being the child ‘who couldn’t do any bad’ in kindergarden. Sometimes things escalated between me and another child and it could become pretty hardcore, but the care givers never punished me, they doubted that I could do something as hitting another kid with a stick.

It went on the same way in elementary school, I wasn’t a bully, but fights still happened, there was once that kid who I pushed against the ground and the teacher walking on the schoolyard SAW ME DO IT.
Still no punisment to me, she rationalized as if I defended myself. I also remember how I was forced to the ground once, and a teacher rushed by instantly, the kids who did it had to write me a sorry letter.

Then I got fat in middle school and this special treatment stopped happening.
Brutal, how old r u now?

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
Plastic surgery is an investment that will pay off in the long run easily. Take a loan out, get a few credit cards, anything in order to fund it. Ppl without hesitation drop tens of thousands of dollars on college degrees that get them jack shit, when 20K well spend on surgery would yield a higher return

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, CursedOne, xz90 and 5 others
Plastic surgery is an investment that will pay off in the long run easily. Take a loan out, get a few credit cards, anything in order to fund it. Ppl without hesitation drop tens of thousands of dollars on college degrees that get them jack shit, when 20K well spend on surgery would yield a higher return
Wish I could do that with HGH when I was a kiddo bucko.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Yes tbh all I need is 6k of money and I will be a chadlite

But I’m too scared to do it

Brutal, how old r u now?

18.5 years.
I also remember there being a ‘no gum’ policy in middle school, everybody who was caught had to come into the principal’s office after school. Me of course, I had always gum in my mouth, worked pretty well, I was never caught, but once.
I wasn’t punished, I wasn’t even asked to put it into the bin, the teacher saw me chewing furiously for 3 minutes atleast and asked me ‘if I was chewing some gum’. I denied it, the teacher was smilling at me, and the other kids were giggling, but no punishment, nothing. No other kid got that treatment, everybody was asked to put it out of their mouth, put it in the trash and then explain the principal why they were a stupid fuck, after school, detention for 2 hours.
Guess even when I was a a fat fuck my bones saved me.

There are probably hundreds of instances where my looks saved my ass, but I forgot them because that was normal to me.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
18.5 years.
I also remember there being a ‘no gum’ policy in middle school, everybody who was caught had to come into the principal’s office after school. Me of course, I had always gum in my mouth, worked pretty well, I was never caught, but once.
I wasn’t punished, I wasn’t even asked to put it into the bin, the teacher saw me chewing furiously for 3 minutes atleast and asked me ‘if I was chewing some gum’. I denied it, the teacher was smilling at me, and the other kids were giggling, but no punishment, nothing. No other kid got that treatment, everybody was asked to put it out of their mouth, put it in the trash and then explain the principal why they were a stupid fuck, after school, detention for 2 hours.
Guess even when I was a a fat fuck my bones saved me.

There are probably hundreds of instances where my looks saved my ass, but I forgot them because that was normal to me.
Fucking rad tbh. Glad you aren't subhuman trash like someone with a code geass avi (I wonder who).
Are you on stimulants atm?

You’re pretty based bro, intelligent, I don’t know.
But based and down to earth.
Thanks I’m pretty clam in real life too but society and women standards messed my brain and the way I see them

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and JellyBelly
You’re pretty based bro
tbh
My grades weren’t the best too, grades speak for nothing, you need connections in this world.

No, none at all, not even caffeine, never needed it.
Nice attention span you got there bro :feelsokman:
Depends on which mental illness honestly. I just have severe ocd, so I can't speak for someone who has schizophrenia or is on the spectrum.
No maxilla for your schizophrenia. I can vouch.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly
I agree that looks are crucial but I mean the boomers aren't completely wrong. The lack of masculine behavior definitely contributes to inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: SirHiss
I agree that looks are crucial but I mean the boomers aren't completely wrong. The lack of masculine behavior definitely contributes to inceldom.
Lack of masculinity???????

Man that’s bluepill just act normal and if women are not attracted to then you are unattractive no amount of masculinity will save you

This guy is intelligent that he knows that looks are the most crucial

Remember jermy Meeks?

And what do you mean by lack of masculinity?

Man that’s bluepill just act normal and if women are not attracted to then you are unattractive no amount of masculinity will save you

Remember jermy Meeks?

An attractive guy that's a pussy will seem gay which is not attractive.

• +1
Reactions: SirHiss
He didnt get surgery tho
And?

Be confident

There is no confident for a bad nose
There is no confident for a long philtrim
There is no confident for a bad eye area
There is no confident for bad jawline
There is no confident for bad skin

Looks = everything

Everything he mentioned in video was packed by science and even nurses,teachers treat kids better based on their physical attraction

And now how you cope with that?

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel and androidcel

Remember jermy Meeks?

Yeah but If you cant talk to women you cant get pussy just like I was
My grades speak otherwise tbh ngl. But thanks.

Stimulants like coke/meth/adderall/caffeine/Dopamine agents.
Grades dont mean shit

Yeah but If you cant talk to women you cant get pussy just like I was

Grades dont mean shit
I can laugh and speak with women confidently

Looks is everything

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
My grades speak otherwise tbh ngl. But thanks.

Stimulants like coke/meth/adderall/caffeine/Dopamine agents.
Grades mean shit. I'm a certified High IQ in my country and I never get more than a 5/6.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 656
Chads are cool

Sub 6 psl or sub 6 irl

Chad scared shitless still looks more confident than a recessed beta on a gram of cocaine. A dominant looking guy asking for directions is viewed as having more "masculine behavior" than a prey-eyed incel standing his ground in a fight. Masculine behavior is good for your own mental health, but don't expect it to substantially affect your results with other people.

Man, if I'd discovered the blackpill at, say, age 12, I'd at least have put up a fight. Being bluepilled is almost as bad as being unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 245, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Chad scared shitless still looks more confident than a recessed beta on a gram of cocaine. A dominant looking guy asking for directions is viewed as having more "masculine behavior" than a prey-eyed incel standing his ground in a fight. Masculine behavior is good for your own mental health, but don't expect it to substantially affect your results with other people.

Man, if I'd discovered the blackpill at, say, age 12, I'd at least have put up a fight. Being bluepilled is almost as bad as being unattractive.
Everything you always do is perceived according to how good looking you are.
Being dominant and ugly=Douche, being dominant and Chad= Masculine man.

Great vid, thanks!
Everything you always do is perceived according to how good looking you are.
Being dominant and ugly=Douche, being dominant and Chad= Masculine man.

I concur.

I watch a lot of this guy,typical forever alone,bluepilled and soooo....sloooowwww.

Hes been getting more into looks theory lately.

An attractive guy that's a pussy will seem gay which is not attractive.

While I agree that signalling a decent degree of masculinity is more beneficial than acting like an anime gay boy, a 7.6 who shows many omega traits will trump any 6.5-7 that's r/theredpill incarnate. That is if the (7.6) conforms to the very basic rules of social interaction (shows interest, doesn't offend the female, can do small talk even if akwardly etc..)

With that said most females would reject even a 7.6-10 if he is way too "off" (socially deviant).

Last edited: