How low can an obese Male go in calories?

J

Jbrow327

Iron
Im thinking 1200 to 1500. I am Male, 27, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 233 pounds. I have also never had a girlfriend, a date, or even kissed. I have never asked a girl out. How did losing weight help you with women? Thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: Truecel14
Holocaustmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie and BigBoy
just go on keto
also
5 feet 7 inches tall
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and jefferson
Let me guess, you ate more junkfood today?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, SLA, Mr manlet and 1 other person
You can search this stuff on the internet you know. .. better than to ask young people on this forum who aren't obese at all and have no experience with obesity 🤡

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie and Zeta ascended
Let me guess, you ate more junkfood today?
@jefferson help this man. @Jbrow327 you can live on zero calories a day for a long time and lose weight fast. I recommend you look up the fasting fat man on youtube.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie, Arkantos, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
just start, youve asked this same question multiple times. asking more wont change the amount.

go on a 500 calorie deficit, and do intermittent fasting. youll lose wieght at a healthy weight and wont over-indulge the amount you should eat.

gl, now hit the treadmill.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I suggest you make a weightloss log in the looksmaxxing section and post what you eat daily or at least a couple times per week. Then also give weight updates and write about what cardio your doing. Then we'll be able to tell you if you're on the right track.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
As low as you want.

I aim for ~2000 calories/day and have been slowly losing weight. Not that it matters with my face.

Srsly dude just control yourself. Today, I really wanted to eat ice cream. I even scooped it out but I ended up giving it to my brother cause that's what controlling is about sir! It hurts I know but you'll get use to it. You just need to start it

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
I suggest you make a weightloss log in the looksmaxxing section and post what you eat daily or at least a couple times per week. Then also give weight updates and write about what cardio your doing. Then we'll be able to tell you if you're on the right track.
Please don't.

stop eating junk you fat shit. honestly, its not hard

Im thinking 1200 to 1500. I am Male, 27, 5 feet 7 inches tall and 233 pounds. I have also never had a girlfriend, a date, or even kissed. I have never asked a girl out. How did losing weight help you with women? Thanks.
You could literally just water fast

Water fast + stimulants to suppress appetite unless you're so unhealthy that your heart is shit-tier

Problem is that takes real discipline and you can't even start losing weight let alone commit to the hell that is fasting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
stop making these threads and just stop eating shit you autistic fatcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
no wieghtloss for your lost years/youth

no offence even in the slightest, normally i would try to help you but in this case it truly is leading into being over.

At the ripe age of 27, being 5 foot 7, at a very large weight and having literally no experience puts you at a very bad situation. Obviously you cant see your full potential until you lose the mass but I would tell you to go on an insanely strict diet, start actively exercising, go out to public places more once you're at a reasonable weight and see how you get treated. Your lack of experience with women and also your height, weight and age puts you at at a very serious disadvantage

best of luck bud

In which country are you living?
Immediately start hitting the gym and start a moderat diet. I would also advice you to hire a coach who gives you instructions, because i think you have absolutely no idea about training and nutrition. If you would educate yourself about this topic, you would lose to many time.
At your height you need to lose about 70 pounds of fat. Get social skills, join any groups.
Book a trip to Thailand next year for one or two months, after you already lost a good amount of weight. Lose your virginity with a hooker and continue pay for Thai prostitutes. After a few notches you can start dating low class thai girls and try to get lays without paying directly (just pay for the drinks :D). Also post a picture of your face here to get looksmaxing adive. Don't buy any clothes until you are halfway in shape, safe the money for your Thailand trip(s).

Start now, it's urgent but not to late