How male pattern balding actually works

chesscel

chesscel

Life is about nw0
It increases prolactin which has been found to cause HL / aggravate AA, so yes.
So nofap would be legit in that regard then? Or just min fap?

D

Don't Forget to mew

trainee
s
My dad is also more than 45 and has full head of hair and is NW0, and I started AGA when I was 14. Suicidefuel
(on a serious note, chill you're unlikely to get hair Loss)
@x30001 why does Spironolactone works so well for MPB/AGA? I mean when combined w Fin/Dut, it (almost) reversed hair loss in many cases.
oof. find some way to reverse those effects!

chesscel

chesscel

Life is about nw0
Nofap can lead to treacherous consequences more so when you are on Finasteride.
I assume thats to do with the "testosterone increase" once you pass the 1 week mark.
I read somewhere that testosterone peaks at the one week and then drops agaij to relatively normal levels (the increase of like 20% still presists though)

I'mme

I'mme

Apprentice
I assume thats to do with the "testosterone increase" once you pass the 1 week mark.
I read somewhere that testosterone peaks at the one week and then drops agaij to relatively normal levels (the increase of like 20% still presists though)
Yes, that's why fin aggravates hair loss in some individuals.

But what I was trying to say is these drugs like Finasteride, Spirono, Dut may cause harm to penis or/and its activities. So it's better that the person on these drugs keep using it (penis).

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

comfy for the winter
Why are us Brits more bald than other races? I have noticed btw :LOL:

Maybe it's to do with we eat the most unhealthiest carb-loaded diets in Europe? Or perhaps its the mineral content of our water

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

IQ Diagnoser

So if your body doesn't agonise the "Frizzled" receptor with Wnt, you have male pattern balding. Don't try agonise Frizzled with something like CAS 853220-52-7. The Wnt pathway is heavily involved in the modulation of cancer cells too. The geniuses at samumed were able to isolate a molecule to cure the hairloss disease without any side effects and the phase 1&2 clinical trials have been nothing short of a miracle. Unfortunately since Male Pattern Baldness isn't treated as a "Life Threatening disease", sm04554 will most likely be the singlemost expensive treatment that has ever existed, due to the extreme inelastic demand and the fact that you won't literally "die" if you're not treated. Bald CEOs are probably very eager for this.
What is your opinion on heightmaxxing?

x30001

x30001

Zephir
1565015460126.png

On norwood reaper's list

1565015474812.png

Not on norwood reaper's list

im_still_here

im_still_here

not paulie_walnuts

So if your body doesn't agonise the "Frizzled" receptor with Wnt, you have male pattern balding. Don't try agonise Frizzled with something like CAS 853220-52-7. The Wnt pathway is heavily involved in the modulation of cancer cells too. The geniuses at samumed were able to isolate a molecule to cure the hairloss disease without any side effects and the phase 1&2 clinical trials have been nothing short of a miracle. Unfortunately since Male Pattern Baldness isn't treated as a "Life Threatening disease", sm04554 will most likely be the singlemost expensive treatment that has ever existed, due to the extreme inelastic demand and the fact that you won't literally "die" if you're not treated. Bald CEOs are probably very eager for this.

if its legit i have no problems to fly into some north korean underground labatory and get it done for little money

6ft4

6ft4

Amateur
I really think Clomid/Nolva could get you off the roids now. Just need to be straight up with the doctors and if they won't give you them, then hopefully some professional can recommend an aggressive PCT that'll get your endocrine system running again.
I came off roids in June with no PCT and feel fine, my testicles are still a bit shrunken tho, I'm putting off getting my T levels checked in case they're close to 0

Is it low IQ to not do a PCT?

Part of my hairline receded back in November when I was running tren so I switched to just 200mg test and my hairline remained the same until June, then once I came off the hair I had lost started growing back and I'm now NW1 again

I used to think that it's optimal to run at least 200mg test year round and throw in an oral or another injectable here and there but now I actually think cycling is optimal since any level of exogenous hormones can prevent your body being in it's state of homeostasis hence leading to side effects.

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Instructor

I'm not sure if I understood this correctly, if they released the compound structure doesnt it mean other companies would be able to recreate this mollecule?

I saw offers on alibaba such as this one:

I wish I could understand the details
2H-Indol-2-one, 6-broMo-3-[(3E)-1,3-dihydro-3-(hydroxyiMino)-2H-indol-2-ylidene]-1,3-dihydro-, (3Z)-;6BIO;6-bromoindirubin-3-oxime;GSK3 Inhibitor IX1;BIO(GSK-3 Inhibitor IX;BIO (SM04554)
@x30001 tagging for your opinion

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir
Why would they not release it to the public on a massive scale, can they not patent it is that why? Every single person on fin would take this, + people that aren't on fin but considering, + even way more people. Doesn't make sense.

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Amateur
If this shit actually works as advertised I will sell my organs to buy it ngl

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
If this shit actually works as advertised I will sell my organs to buy it ngl
what is it? i’m too low iq to understand all this. what do i buy tbh lol

@Dogs
@x30001

Mayorga

Mayorga

Adept
they not patent it
It has to go through approval from regulatory agencies. If it works like intended, waiting for another year won't be a problem since it will reverse hair loss.

Dogs

Dogs

Zephir

@Dogs
@x30001
Tbh didn't read lmao not gonna worry about it until it comes out, it's not out yet and tbh doubt it actually reverses hairloss to nw0 but probably better than dht nukes

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Instructor
The present application discloses a compound which is

which activates Wnt / ß - catenin signaling and thus treats or prevents diseases related to signal transduction , such as osteoporosis and osteoarthropathy ; osteogenesis imperfecta , bone defects , bone fractures , periodontal disease , otosclero sis , wound healing , craniofacial defects , oncolytic bone disease , traumatic brain injuries related to the differentiation and development of the central nervous system , comprising Parkinson ' s disease , strokes , ischemic cerebral disease , epi lepsy , Alzheimer ' s disease , depression , bipolar disorder , schizophrenia ; eye diseases such as age related macular degeneration , diabetic macular edema or retinitis pigmen tosa and diseases related to differentiation and growth of stem cell , comprising hair loss , hematopoiesis related dis eases and tissue regeneration related diseases .

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
Tbh didn't read lmao not gonna worry about it until it comes out, it's not out yet and tbh doubt it actually reverses hairloss to nw0 but probably better than dht nukes
I just want to keep my hairline as it is now. I never want to worry about my hair follicles when I have bones to worry about.

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Instructor
it was published on november 2018, would other companies be able to recreate this based on this information? if so then that chinese thing might be legit?

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
it was published on november 2018, would other companies be able to recreate this based on this information? if so then that chinese thing might be legit?
tell me more

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Instructor
tell me more
basically they released the compound that is responsible for sm04554, so in theory some chinese oversea company should be able to recreate the mollecule and sell it
I found this

if this thing is legit then we won't need to wait until sm04554 officially comes to the market, we can just buy this and make our own sollution

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
basically they released the compound that is responsible for sm04554, so in theory some chinese oversea company should be able to recreate the mollecule and sell it
I found this

if this thing is legit then we won't need to wait until sm04554 officially comes to the market, we can just buy this and make our own sollution
@x30001; you can make ur own solution then sell it to us for $100. you could make thousands srs.

shaktipat

shaktipat

Knowledgable
This is making me so fucking pissed off because it's fucking HAIR. It should have a simple solution already discovered but no. I have mature hairline ever since fucking high-school and it's horrible to think if you will go bald and all that crap.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
Fin is perfect for that if you're experiencing recession/density issues, just watch your hairline for now
What are the sides? Don’t downplay them either. I need srs answers.

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

no doxxie

@Dogs
@x30001
tell me more
Samumed got millions of dollars for a new chemical

name: SM04554

one of the pros: treats androgenic alopecia

Why is it better than fin/dut?

fin dut and any other 5AR inhibitor works by inhibiting DHT to slow down alopecia

I dont know SM04554 well but I think there is a pathway where they just induce anagen phase or idk. It is an alternative approach and I think you can see it inofficially in mid 2020 at labs like TheKane.

Will be expensive as sin I guess

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

beauty is mathematical
Samumed got millions of dollars for a new chemical

name: SM04554

one of the pros: treats androgenic alopecia

Why is it better than fin/dut?

fin dut and any other 5AR inhibitor works by inhibiting DHT to slow down alopecia

I dont know SM04554 well but I think there is a pathway where they just induce anagen phase or idk. It is an alternative approach and I think you can see it inofficially in mid 2020 at labs like TheKane.

Will be expensive as sin I guess
2020’s?! This is urgent. How much you think? Like 10k for a while treatment?

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

no doxxie
No

wait several months untill Samumed finishes their extended phase
2020’s?! This is urgent. How much you think? Like 10k for a while treatment?
I do not remember how it is applied
can not guess cost either

I do not know if it gets injected, ingested or put on topically

They got 500 million$ of funding

not a real miracle imo but better alternative to 5ari like fin especially for us and roidcels

Last edited:
GenericChad1444

GenericChad1444

Banned
I will never be able to afford this shit anyway

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Instructor
No

wait several months untill Samumed finishes their extended phase

I do not remember how it is applied
can not guess cost either

I do not know if it gets injected, ingested or put on topically

They got 500 million$ of funding

not a real miracle imo but better alternative to 5ari like fin especially for us and roidcels
its a topical treatment, why would we see it on kane after phase 3 trail ends? they already released the mollecule publically in 2018, there is also american company selling it

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)