How male pattern balding actually works

If this shit actually works as advertised I will sell my organs to buy it ngl
what is it? i’m too low iq to understand all this. what do i buy tbh lol

@Dogs
@x30001

they not patent it

It has to go through approval from regulatory agencies. If it works like intended, waiting for another year won't be a problem since it will reverse hair loss.

@Dogs
@x30001
Tbh didn't read lmao not gonna worry about it until it comes out, it's not out yet and tbh doubt it actually reverses hairloss to nw0 but probably better than dht nukes

The present application discloses a compound which is

which activates Wnt / ß - catenin signaling and thus treats or prevents diseases related to signal transduction , such as osteoporosis and osteoarthropathy ; osteogenesis imperfecta , bone defects , bone fractures , periodontal disease , otosclero sis , wound healing , craniofacial defects , oncolytic bone disease , traumatic brain injuries related to the differentiation and development of the central nervous system , comprising Parkinson ' s disease , strokes , ischemic cerebral disease , epi lepsy , Alzheimer ' s disease , depression , bipolar disorder , schizophrenia ; eye diseases such as age related macular degeneration , diabetic macular edema or retinitis pigmen tosa and diseases related to differentiation and growth of stem cell , comprising hair loss , hematopoiesis related dis eases and tissue regeneration related diseases .

Tbh didn't read lmao not gonna worry about it until it comes out, it's not out yet and tbh doubt it actually reverses hairloss to nw0 but probably better than dht nukes
I just want to keep my hairline as it is now. I never want to worry about my hair follicles when I have bones to worry about.

it was published on november 2018, would other companies be able to recreate this based on this information? if so then that chinese thing might be legit?

it was published on november 2018, would other companies be able to recreate this based on this information? if so then that chinese thing might be legit?
tell me more

tell me more
basically they released the compound that is responsible for sm04554, so in theory some chinese oversea company should be able to recreate the mollecule and sell it
I found this

if this thing is legit then we won't need to wait until sm04554 officially comes to the market, we can just buy this and make our own sollution

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
basically they released the compound that is responsible for sm04554, so in theory some chinese oversea company should be able to recreate the mollecule and sell it
I found this

if this thing is legit then we won't need to wait until sm04554 officially comes to the market, we can just buy this and make our own sollution
@x30001; you can make ur own solution then sell it to us for $100. you could make thousands srs.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
I just want to keep my hairline as it is now. I never want to worry about my hair follicles when I have bones to worry about.
Fin is perfect for that if you're experiencing recession/density issues, just watch your hairline for now

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
This is making me so fucking pissed off because it's fucking HAIR. It should have a simple solution already discovered but no. I have mature hairline ever since fucking high-school and it's horrible to think if you will go bald and all that crap.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2846
Fin is perfect for that if you're experiencing recession/density issues, just watch your hairline for now
What are the sides? Don’t downplay them either. I need srs answers.

@Dogs
@x30001
tell me more
Samumed got millions of dollars for a new chemical

name: SM04554

one of the pros: treats androgenic alopecia

Why is it better than fin/dut?

fin dut and any other 5AR inhibitor works by inhibiting DHT to slow down alopecia

I dont know SM04554 well but I think there is a pathway where they just induce anagen phase or idk. It is an alternative approach and I think you can see it inofficially in mid 2020 at labs like TheKane.

Will be expensive as sin I guess

• +1
Samumed got millions of dollars for a new chemical

name: SM04554

one of the pros: treats androgenic alopecia

Why is it better than fin/dut?

fin dut and any other 5AR inhibitor works by inhibiting DHT to slow down alopecia

I dont know SM04554 well but I think there is a pathway where they just induce anagen phase or idk. It is an alternative approach and I think you can see it inofficially in mid 2020 at labs like TheKane.

Will be expensive as sin I guess
2020’s?! This is urgent. How much you think? Like 10k for a while treatment?

No

wait several months untill Samumed finishes their extended phase
2020’s?! This is urgent. How much you think? Like 10k for a while treatment?
I do not remember how it is applied
can not guess cost either

I do not know if it gets injected, ingested or put on topically

They got 500 million$ of funding

not a real miracle imo but better alternative to 5ari like fin especially for us and roidcels

Last edited:
I will never be able to afford this shit anyway

No

wait several months untill Samumed finishes their extended phase

I do not remember how it is applied
can not guess cost either

I do not know if it gets injected, ingested or put on topically

They got 500 million$ of funding

not a real miracle imo but better alternative to 5ari like fin especially for us and roidcels
its a topical treatment, why would we see it on kane after phase 3 trail ends? they already released the mollecule publically in 2018, there is also american company selling it

fin is not very good for hairline though, once most people recede they rarely get it back

I'm so lucky. My dad has always had hair. he's 50 now. its receding. but he's never gonna go bald. lifefuel
Doesn't mean you won't go bald, until you're late 20s you just don't know
fin is not very good for hairline though, once most people recede they rarely get it back
Yeah that's why you gotta watch the hairline, fin prevents further loss I doubt anything besides maybe stem cell will lower hairline. Can dermastamping really lower hairline I've heard myths that it can but never seen pics of that.
he hasnt been taking long enough to know
I'd say 6 months - 1 year is good to be certain that fin gives you no sides. But since I've experienced no sides besides watery semen that is already better / almost gone I'd say I'm in a pretty good boat so far.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg
it's not really a matter of having it or not though. How many 60 year olds do you see with no receding? They exist but are extremely rare. Every white person ever has MPB just to varying degrees.

native americans are the only ones without male pattern baldness pretty much.
Alex trebek still has his nwo hairline and he’s like 80

its a topical treatment, why would we see it on kane after phase 3 trail ends? they already released the mollecule publically in 2018, there is also american company selling it
for example kane because they sell many hair loss drugs

How would you know if it is legit what they sell ?

The dosis?
It seems potent, it can even treat Alzheimers

there has to be a big downside

I've done multiple threads on this already, so far nothing significant. My biggest worry is changing facial fat distribution to a worse looking one and gyno. You're young tho so not ideal imo to be taking fin unless necessary. The chance of you getting significant side effects from fin is probably less than 1 percent tbh

• +1
for example kane because they sell many hair loss drugs

How would you know if it is legit what they sell ?

The dosis?
It seems potent, it can even treat Alzheimers

there has to be a big downside
yeah thats why I'm not sure, both this american and chinese company seem legitimate from what I researched but I have no way to prove this specific product is legit or not, I can only speculate it has to be given the companies are legit and mollecule became public
do u need to mix it with anything or is it ready to go
yes, you need to create your own solution, or you can buy a default carrier from here and then mix it

Can you post the results of the phase II trial? I am curious.

WNT/beta catenin is heavily implicated in cancer it’s an early developmental/embryonic transcriptional program.

I think balding has to do with biological/epigenetic aging. Meaning the 3D chromatin conformation is dynamically remodeled with time which makes certain genes more or less active by impeding or facilitating access to transcription factors or methylation changes. Progressively Silence enough of good/protective genes involved in MPB (like genes regulated by Wnt) or who knows what else and u ll get MPB solely but surely. Doesn’t mean you need to target genes, major downstream effectors will suffice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, x30001 and Deleted member 2846
This is making me so fucking pissed off because it's fucking HAIR. It should have a simple solution already discovered but no. I have mature hairline ever since fucking high-school and it's horrible to think if you will go bald and all that crap.
The reason so little progress has been made on hair loss is partially because the industry doesn't really give a shit about it, its considered relatively unimportant because its cosmetic and scientists are turbobluepilled.
Reason number 2 is as always, why cure something when you can make more money by "treating" it

• +1
The reason so little progress has been made on hair loss is partially because the industry doesn't really give a shit about it, its considered relatively unimportant because its cosmetic and scientists are turbobluepilled.
Reason number 2 is as always, why cure something when you can make more money by "treating" it
It’s easier to milk money from “treatments” than giving out a done and one cure.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
In all honesty, you need to try it out for yourself as everyone is different. Some people won't experience any side effects at all while others will get serious depression that won't go away even after they've stopped taking it for 6 months (I can link you an article about this). Most people will either experience nothing or lose libido and get ED though, severe cases like in the article are pretty rare but can happen

• +1
In all honesty, you need to try it out for yourself as everyone is different. Some people won't experience any side effects at all while others will get serious depression that won't go away even after they've stopped taking it for 6 months (I can link you an article about this). Most people will either experience nothing or lose libido and get ED though, severe cases like in the article are pretty rare but can happen
My neurotransmitters are top tier. I hope I don’t get sides tho... I’m 19, is that too young? I just wanna keep my NW1 as it is until science reveals the “cure” in like mid 2020’s.

I'm probably depressed but was since before taking fin, and it hasn't done anything at all in that regard whatsoever

My neurotransmitters are top tier. I hope I don’t get sides tho... I’m 19, is that too young? I just wanna keep my NW1 as it is until science reveals the “cure” in like mid 2020’s.
From what I read it's usually not recommended until you're 21 but I'd still do it at 19 because you're probably finished with puberty
I'm probably depressed but was since before taking fin, and it hasn't done anything at all in that regard whatsoever
Most people will experience no sides at all, while some will experience minor sides like ED and low libido (I don't remember the exact percentages but you can look this up). Getting depression is rare but can happen to some people

From what I read it's usually not recommended until you're 21 but I'd still do it at 19 because you're probably finished with puberty
What things can i take to thicken my hair? I take a multi vitamin that has 300mcg biotin and 25mg of zinc. Those help with hair right?

What things can i take to thicken my hair? I take a multi vitamin that has 300mcg biotin and 25mg of zinc. Those help with hair right?
Yes that should help, also you can try nizoral shampoo and massaging your scalp for increased blood flow

Alex trebek still has his nwo hairline and he’s like 80
I said to myself "no way this dude breaks 5'10" look him up and he's 5'8.
Dead serious though has anyone else noticed that if you have a pristine hairline as you age, you're almost never tall or "well developed" in the classical masculine sense? That's not to cope and say these guys look bad, they look great (Tom Cruise also comes to mind as a manlet with a great hairline) but it makes me wonder. Certain traits seem to correlate heavily, I would bet the taller and wider framed you are the more likely you are to get Norwood reaped. Maybe these men have very insensitive androgen receptors?

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Depressed Twink, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Dead serious though has anyone else noticed that if you have a pristine hairline as you age, you're almost never tall or "well developed" in the classical masculine sense? That's not to cope and say these guys look bad, they look great (Tom Cruise also comes to mind as a manlet with a great hairline) but it makes me wonder. Certain traits seem to correlate heavily, I would bet the taller and wider framed you are the more likely you are to get Norwood reaped. Maybe these men have very insensitive androgen receptors?
i’ve noticed that too.

Maybe they don't have as good blood flow to the scalp being that they're tall and the scalp is sort of an extremity, just making that up tbh but yeah
I believe biotin increases e and all it does it speed up hair growth, don't think it will prevent further loss tbh but not sure

Maybe they don't have as good blood flow to the scalp being that they're tall and the scalp is sort of an extremity, just making that up tbh but yeah

I believe biotin increases e and all it does it speed up hair growth, don't think it will prevent further loss tbh but not sure
Some E is alright. i take hella testosterone vitamins (which may not be good for my hair? pls confirm). i take ashwanganda and tong kat

Some E is alright. i take hella testosterone vitamins (which may not be good for my hair? pls confirm). i take ashwanganda and tong kat
Test accelerates hairloss but ashawanga only increased test by 10 percent I think, now sure about tong Kat. Not gonna be noticable tbh, I also take ashawanga.

Test accelerates hairloss but ashawanga only increased test by 10 percent I think, now sure about tong Kat. Not gonna be noticable tbh, I also take ashawanga.
nah i think it’s more than that. idk, i noticed i have very minor thinning. it’s most likely from me growing my hair out long and i think it’s always been like this.

nah i think it’s more than that. idk, i noticed i have very minor thinning. it’s most likely from me growing my hair out long and i think it’s always been like this.
I thought the same shit when I grew my hair out long, turns out I was losing density

I thought the same shit when I grew my hair out long, turns out I was losing density
:oops: :kys::feelswhy: how to reverse? i’m getting it cut this weekend. i think its been like this forever tho.

:oops: :kys::feelswhy: how to reverse? i’m getting it cut this weekend. i think its been like this forever tho.
"i think its been like this forever"

Legit dude I thought the same fucking shit, but on my own even without being blackpilled on hair. But yeah fin 'can' reverse but not necessarily. I dunno man maybe you really haven't lost density but maybe you have. It's impossible reverse loss tho. I do want to try dermastamp tho but still haven't bought it. I might get on minox too but either way I'm fucked cause of my hairline so I'd have to run some type of hair cover-up. So fin, minox, peppermint, dermastamp, all those might give me enough quality hair to run cover-up but not sure, probably hair system is for the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
"i think its been like this forever"

Legit dude I thought the same fucking shit, but on my own even without being blackpilled on hair. But yeah fin 'can' reverse but not necessarily. I dunno man maybe you really haven't lost density but maybe you have. It's impossible reverse loss tho. I do want to try dermastamp tho but still haven't bought it. I might get on minox too but either way I'm fucked cause of my hairline so I'd have to run some type of hair cover-up. So fin, minox, peppermint, dermastamp, all those might give me enough quality hair to run cover-up but not sure, probably hair system is for the best.
I probably haven’t. I’ll pm you a vid, you’ll probably laugh bc i have a feeling i’m worrying too much. i just to survive until a super cure for baldness comes out when i’m like 25. once i’m 40 i won’t care about looks as much. even tho hair when you’re 35+ is a halo.

I probably haven’t. I’ll pm you a vid, you’ll probably laugh bc i have a feeling i’m worrying too much. i just to survive until a super cure for baldness comes out when i’m like 25. once i’m 40 i won’t care about looks as much. even tho hair when you’re 35+ is a halo.
you need to compare to older hairline back maybe when you're 15 or 14 to see if there was any difference, it took me a lot of looking at older pics of me to spot the difference tbh

• +1
Just jump on fin. (How old are you? If 21+ jump on fin.)
I'm 24 and noticed hair loss at 22, it had receded to a widow's peak but still look alright and I had great density. I just waited it out and now I'm noticing major density loss in the front, I can see my pattern now and I'm definitely going full Jude Law mode.
Couple days ago I jumped in the shower to use Nizoral for the first time (cope buy in my case but major recommend, it completely nuked my dandruff which has been a lifelong problem and after 1 use of Niz I didn't have a single flake, and i haven't felt scalp itch since I used it) and while I washing my hair I noticed hair covering my hands. That was my last straw, I'm setting up an appointment this Saturday to get a fin prescip and I will start taking it Monday.
Thing is if you think you will probably use it at some point then START NOW. That's my conclusion anyway, I should've just decided to get on at 22 instead of coping around. I've done a fuckload of research on this, less than 1% of men experience permanent sides. If you or I are that 1% life will certainly get 100x more hellish for us, but IMO that's worth a roll of the dice to maintain your hair. I plan on jumping on fin and then applying the protocol outlined here
as well as a few other things I've picked up from obsessively researching hair loss for 2 years to cope that I had control over it
tl;dr TAKE ACTION NOW PRESERVE HAIR

• +1
Just jump on fin. (How old are you? If 21+ jump on fin.)
I'm 24 and noticed hair loss at 22, it had receded to a widow's peak but still look alright and I had great density. I just waited it out and now I'm noticing major density loss in the front, I can see my pattern now and I'm definitely going full Jude Law mode.
Couple days ago I jumped in the shower to use Nizoral for the first time (cope buy in my case but major recommend, it completely nuked my dandruff which has been a lifelong problem and after 1 use of Niz I didn't have a single flake, and i haven't felt scalp itch since I used it) and while I washing my hair I noticed hair covering my hands. That was my last straw, I'm setting up an appointment this Saturday to get a fin prescip and I will start taking it Monday.
Thing is if you think you will probably use it at some point then START NOW. That's my conclusion anyway, I should've just decided to get on at 22 instead of coping around. I've done a fuckload of research on this, less than 1% of men experience permanent sides. If you or I are that 1% life will certainly get 100x more hellish for us, but IMO that's worth a roll of the dice to maintain your hair. I plan on jumping on fin and then applying the protocol outlined here
as well as a few other things I've picked up from obsessively researching hair loss for 2 years to cope that I had control over it
tl;dr TAKE ACTION NOW PRESERVE HAIR
i’m 19.

i’m 19.
In that case everything I said still applies, but fuck if you can eke out 2 more years without it then I would do that if I were you. Just a hunch, I could be wrong but I have a suspicion that its more likely to permanently fuck you up the younger you take it. I feel uneasy recommended fin to someone below 21.
That said fin works to preserve hair and not necessarily regrow it and its way easier to preserve hair then it is to get back lost hair. If your hair gets to a point where you're not ok with it, seriously consider fin.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2846