How many beers should I drink before going to girls place?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken
A girl invited me to hang out with her at her place, but I'm feeling high inhib af right now. Fuck, how many beers should I drink before going over to her place, I want to be smooth but I don't want her to notice I've been drinking. Weight is about 85kg. Help me professional slayers.
Dandelion

Sweat

Beers are 4.5% vol and 330ml size here btw.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Ethnicope
Phenibut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Beer will make you gassy and bloated and itll be distracting when you’re smashing. Do 2 shots of vodka, and then brush your teeth.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss, RAITEIII, Ethnicope and 2 others
I felt good after 3 absinth shots + 1 drink

Beer will make you gassy and bloated and itll be distracting when you’re smashing. Do 2 shots of vodka, and then brush your teeth.
Would 3 be noticeable?

drink all of them

reeeeeeeeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Just drink water bro

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
My go-to is 5 Red Bull Vodkas

Drink one. Time it so that you arrive 20 minutes after you finish. That's when you'll get max feel-good benefit, but it won't be enough to make you appear intoxicated

Drink water bro

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld and Ethnicope
I would drink two glasses of wine. That’s what gets me in the zone the best. (6’3 90kg) Plus you don’t get bloated and gazy from the beer, and not tired from stronger shit like vodka either.

Your dosage may vary, because it depends on how you react to alcohol, but I think two glasses of wine can’t be too much or too little.

Don’t forget to brush your teeth throughly with toothpaste and baking soda and brush the tongue and the rest of the inside mouth very well. (There’s where the smell comes from most of the time)

Go slayer. Don’t forget to post how you smashed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Almu, RAITEIII and 2 others
At your weight 3 is probably good, but you should see how you feel after two. Also depends on percent alcohol volume. Shouldn't be too noticeable as long as you use some mouthwash before you go, and you aren't a lightweight.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBiceps and Ethnicope
How did it go?

bro why didn't you snort coke ?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, LookistWorld, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
I just drank one at her place and fucked her

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Damn give them advices.
I'm not so good with women but the beer worked. I just tried to be social and make her feel good about herself. It helped alot that she was quite talkative so it didn't get awkward.

I'm not so good with women but the beer worked. I just tried to be social and make her feel good about herself. It helped alot that she was quite talkative so it didn't get awkward.
How did u make her "feel good". I need to improve this area as I've been told I don't talk too much

How did u make her "feel good". I need to improve this area as I've been told I don't talk too much
Tell her she looks good once see her, try to react positively to her jokes, be or act interested in stuff she tells and ask some questions about that stuff. Everyone likes that, you'd like that, I'd like that. Women like it too. It's just like making friends I guess, but you are going for sexuality too.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII