How many cm's does a nose have to be until it hits long nose territory (vertically long and/or tall)?

Deleted member 3202

Deleted member 3202

Motivatemaxxing
I believe I've asked a question similar to this, but still, I just want to know.

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
60mm

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
TODAY IS INDEED A DAY FOR CELEBRATION

i thought i had long nose of decimation but its only 50mm
That has got to be one of the top 5 death sentences, long nose.

How the fuck do you measure it haha

That has got to be one of the top 5 death sentences, long nose.
indeed. It is a brutal curse. If your nose is longer than 60mm it is over.

What length is ideal nose?

Autism intensifies in this thread. Nobody knows how big your skull is, what's your fwhr, and other ratios. My nose is 50mm but it looks Adam Driver theritory, because of my small eyes and small skull. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, SayNoToRotting, toolateforme and 1 other person
indeed. It is a brutal curse. If your nose is longer than 60mm it is over.

What length is ideal nose?
Beats me, I have a 5.5cm nose and a 19mm philtrum, but when I measure it comes out as a 7cm midface.

Beats me, I have a 5.5cm nose and a 19mm philtrum, but when I measure it comes out as a 7cm midface.
My philtrum is 17mm i believe 🤮

What is ideal midface length?

My nose is 54mm, philtrum 12.5mm, so 66.5mm midface.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Depends upon the rest of your ratios.

my midface ratio is 1.166 with a 7.0 midface and a 6cm pupillary distance.

Last edited:
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

Thank goodness, mine's 55mm!

Wait so 55mm is okay?
mines 54mm but i would get the top fixed (droopy tip) and deproject it by 2-3mm

• +1
mines 54mm but i would get the top fixed (droopy tip) and deproject it by 2-3mm
What's your total midface length/height? And what about pupillary distance?

I have one of the shortest midfaces in this forum for sure lmao. 55mm.

• +1
Blackpill: It depends on your face

Nose length is nasion to nasal tip btw. Since brows can be lowered

What's your total midface length/height? And what about pupillary distance?
1.03MDR. idk my IPD but it’s proportional and my ES ratio is .443

• +1
Jeez, what makes it so short? The nose or the philtrum? Or both?
Both. idk how you guys are measuring the nose though. From the midpoint of medial canthus to subnasale its around 44mm and my philtrum about 11mm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Both. idk how you guys are measuring the nose though. From the midpoint of medial canthus to subnasale its around 44mm and my philtrum about 11mm
Jesus that's brutal. I'm sorry man.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Nose length is nasion to nasal tip btw. Since brows can be lowered
Nasal tip as in where the base of the nose meets the philtrum? Or the actual tip of your nose?

stupid question tbh, there’s no correct measurement, it’s a case to case basis and depends on your own skull size and specific proportions

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 3202
stupid question tbh, there’s no correct measurement, it’s a case to case basis and depends on your own skull size and specific proportions
yeah, mine is literally 50mm and it looks super fucking long

Autism intensifies in this thread. Nobody knows how big your skull is, what's your fwhr, and other ratios. My nose is 50mm but it looks Adam Driver theritory, because of my small eyes and small skull. Brutal.
Absolutely brutal indeed

Jesus that's brutal. I'm sorry man.
ive never seen someone with a legit shorter midface than me (relative) tbh and its 6cm from my bootleg measuring I think

• +1
ive never seen someone with a legit shorter midface than me (relative) tbh and its 6cm from my bootleg measuring I think
Milimeteres are everything. Is 6 cm the measurement from your pupil to the top of your upper lip?

• +1
Milimeteres are everything. Is 6 cm the measurement from your pupil to the top of your upper lip?
bottom of brow to upper lip top. wait nvm

measure again. its somwhere between 5.5-6. idk

• +1
My fwhr is 1.73 (philtrum messes it up, if it were 15-14mm it would be 1.85), my ESR is 0.461 (60mm pupillary distance and 13cm bizygomatic width) and my midface ratio is 1.166 (7.0cm midface).

Last edited:
  • +1
bottom of brow to upper lip top. wait nvm

measure again. its somwhere between 5.5-6. idk
You can have higher set brows and still be attractive, it's not really something that influences harmony. It's easier understood as being from the centre point of an interpupilary line down to the very top of the upper lip.

The average man probably measures something like 66 mm, given the average IPD is 64 mm and the average man has an ever so slightly longer than wide midface.
My fwhr is 1.73 (philtrum messes it up, if it were 15-14mm it would be 1.85), my ESR is 0.461 (60mm pupillary distance and 13cm bizygomatic width) and my midface ratio is 1.16 (7.0cm midface).
I doubt your bizygomatic is only 13 cm. That's a very small measurement and your face doesn't look particularly narrow.

You can have higher set brows and still be attractive, it's not really something that influences harmony. It's easier understood as being from the centre point of an interpupilary line down to the very top of the upper lip.

The average man probably measures something like 66 mm, given the average IPD is 64 mm and the average man has an ever so slightly longer than wide midface.

I doubt your bizygomatic is only 13 cm. That's a very small measurement and your face doesn't look particularly narrow.
my pupil is on the same vertical plane as the bottom of the middle of the brow anyway or maybe a bit higher idk.

I see.

• +1

Wait, 13cm is small?!

• +1
Wait, 13cm is small?!
The average man has a bizygomatic of 13.7 cm. Most male models are around 14 cm. Jordan Barrett measures 15 cm.
im saying its like I did the other one bro

unless you mean diagonally
No not diagonally jfl

Yeah alright then. What's your philtrum measurement?

• Love it
The average man has a bizygomatic of 13.7 cm. Most male models are around 14 cm. Jordan Barrett measures 15 cm.

No not diagonally jfl

Let me measure again. . . . . IT'S 0.464! My eyes are 6.5cm apart and my bizygomatic width is 14cm! You fucking made my day better!

Note to self, have someone else take your measurements.

• +1
Extremely low IQ thread and even lower IQ answers saying X mm's and shit

• Hmm...
Extremely low IQ thread and even lower IQ answers saying X mm's and shit
Well there IS a limit to nose length no matter what ratios you have, look at Ryan Gosling, you can never make is face look good with that nose of his.

Let me measure again. . . . . IT'S 0.464! My eyes are 6.5cm apart and my bizygomatic width is 14cm! You fucking made my day better!

Note to self, have someone else take your measurements.
Pretty average measurements then for IPD and bizygomatic, which is about what you look. Your face just lacks height.

• +1
Pretty average measurements then for IPD and bizygomatic, which is about what you look. Your face just lacks height.
You mean lacking in short height?

• +1
Well there IS a limit to nose length no matter what ratios you have, look at Ryan Gosling, you can never make is face look good with that nose of his.

View attachment 190963
That's exactly the thing. Ryan Gosling does not only look good, he looks VERY good.

• JFL
The way my nose is built it makes my philtrum look longer (my actual philtrum is 15-16mm long)
That's exactly the thing. Ryan Gosling does not only look good, he looks VERY good.
Hell no, he looks BAD. Major eye asymmetry, close set eyes, long fart smelling nose, long face, etc. He is just statusmaxxed.

No not diagonally jfl

hard as fuck to measure I think its about 1.3 cm somewhat. maybe shorter

• +1
Forehead is short, midface is a little short, chin is a little short.
Wait you're confusing me, that is what I'm supposed to have or what I have?

• +1
hard as fuck to measure I think its about 1.3 cm somewhat. maybe shorter
Average is about 15.5 mm, so that's great. Chico and I are both 14 mm, O'Pry is about 12 mm. Barrett and Gandy are both around 15.5 - 16 mm.
Wait you're confusing me, that is what I'm supposed to have or what I have?
That is what you have. Your width is good, your height is bad. Taller skulls are better assuming decent width.

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Average is about 15.5 mm, so that's great. Chico and I are both 14 mm, O'Pry is about 12 mm. Barrett and Gandy are both around 15.5 - 16 mm.

That is what you have. Your width is good, your height is bad. Taller skulls are better assuming decent width.
I have a 3.6 finger forehead, is that okay?

• +1
Jesus, stop taking measurements so seriously. At the very least only consider ratios, if anything measurable at all. Also stop taking certain terms so seriously. Who the hell cares if certain people consider your nose a long nose or not? If it looks bad, it's bad, if it doesn't then it's not.

I have a 3.6 finger forehead, is that okay?
Small fingers. It's not a big flaw, it just makes you look low IQ and low class, albeit more masculine. The biggest issue is the lack of lower third height. The forehead and the midface won't stop you being attractive, they're just not what is typically considered aesthetic or modelesque.

• +1
My nose is 4.7cm i think its short tier.

• +1