How Many Credit Cards Can You Get At Once?

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
I have like 2 but could I apply for like 10 in 1 day jfl or will that destroy my credit score. Even if I get approved for all of them?

Your credit will increase because your available amount of credit will increase, as long as you keep your usage percentage low.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and SHARK
iu

Why didn't i have this when i was 18?

Why? :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
25+ years ago you could game the system by applying for multiple cards all at once. I know this for a fact because I did it. Got like 17 cards with $140,000 in credit. Not sure when that changed, guessing 20 years ago, but can't do that today, they will see the inquires as red flag.

I have about £28,000 avaliable credit if i want it.
I use credit cards to rack up a credit score and earn Airmiles and other points.. I pay the balance in full every month so i don't pay interest..

I'm gonna rope in a few years so it's all pointless anyway. :feelsrope:

I have like 2 but could I apply for like 10 in 1 day jfl or will that destroy my credit score. Even if I get approved for all of them?
I doubt you would get approved for 10 in one day. Any inquiries will lower your credit score, but long term it's better to have more available credit than less, so your score will go up eventually if you keep your utilization low.

Are you looking for the credit to make a large purchase? If so, you might want to look into a different kind of loan. Credit card interest rates are a bitch.

idk man just borrow ur moms

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Get and sign up with creditkarma to track your score :)

Your credit will increase because your available amount of credit will increase, as long as you keep your usage percentage low.
Not true boyo, recent credit inquires and short account history will demolish your credit score in the short term. Utilization is also a factor, but those other two things at least in FICO, will matter more and will adversely affect your score for months.

Anyways...
I have about 15 cards now. Every 4 to 6 months I apply for 2 or 3 more. I have only been rejected once so far. There are card specific rules that many companies implement to prevent churners.

Not true boyo, recent credit inquires and short account history will demolish your credit score in the short term. Utilization is also a factor, but those other two things at least in FICO, will matter more and will adversely affect your score for months.

Anyways...
I have about 15 cards now. Every 4 to 6 months I apply for 2 or 3 more. I have only been rejected once so far. There are card specific rules that many companies implement to prevent churners.

More cards will increase your total available credit limit, which reduces your balance to limit ratio, which will increase your credit score. That's simple math bro. The credit inquiries will have a small or negligible impact on your credit if its decent.

More cards will increase your total available credit limit, which reduces your balance to limit ratio, which will increase your credit score. That's simple math bro. The credit inquiries will have a small or negligible impact on your credit if its decent.
Whenever you open new cards your FICO score temporarily goes down as I explained. You obviously have never done it.

I have about £28,000 avaliable credit if i want it.
I use credit cards to rack up a credit score and earn Airmiles and other points.. I pay the balance in full every month so i don't pay interest..

I'm gonna rope in a few years so it's all pointless anyway. :feelsrope:
Don’t, why would you?

One, JFL at this reddit-tier suburban fearmongering. If you don't even have a credit history (which you probably won't), the most you'll get is a fucking $50 deposit for $200 in credit secured card that is literally only good for paying your phone bill.