How many girls do you talk to at once?

MrCucumber

MrCucumber

The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions
I wanted to do 1 but I found the hard way you should always have as many as possible willing to hangout IRL

I only talk to and care about 1 tbh

I only talk to and care about 1 tbh

What if she just ghosts you one day out of the blue? What if she gets hit by a car and dies?

my max was 4 before i went vocel.

I wanted to do 1 but I found the hard way you should always have as many as possible willing to hangout IRL
I used to only talk to 1 girl at a time when I was a newbie. But the odds of converting each match you are chatting with to a bang is very low. And if you put in a bunch of effort into one girl only to get a ONS, that is still pretty shitty. I had a match that was going so well that I figured that I was gonna get laid. And she did go to bed with me. But yeah she ghosted me after. I didn't expect her to pull that fuckgirl shit. She is still active on the dating site 3+ weeks later, pumping n dumping God knows how many men.

Right now I am talking to two women where the prospects seem good. And I was worried about the fact that I might actually be able to bang both of them and then find myself in a situation where I have to choose one and discard the other. But I haven't even gone on a fucking date yet with either women. It's too early to call it. Even if I get laid with a girl, I'm not going to make a decision because you can get ghosted after sex.

Right now I am only talking to two women. Because they both seem promising. And talking to a third+ is going to mean more work. But it is entirely possible that both women could fall through. So I am taking an opportunity cost risk by not talking to more than 2 women. One of the two women I'm talking to might be getting cold on me because I got a little too low-inhibition fuckboy autist on her. lol. I was hoping that she would be DTF. But I get the sense that this one is gonna take more than 1 date.

The other one probably would fuck on the first date. But I get fuckgirl cougar wanting young white cock vibes from her. Seems like the type that would have a ONS and ghost me when I want a relationship with her (I would fuck her on the first date regardless. But she's the type of girl that I would catch feelings for after sex. Basically any girl who is my looksmatch+ and sweet, I'm going to catch feelings for if we have sex. If a girl is fat or ugly, I can have sex without catching feelings. I only caught feelings for the Punjabi ex because I didn't know that I could get an actual hot brown girl back then. I had no idea that Yogapants was even an option for me until she was in my bed naked telling me to fuck her.)

Last edited:
all of them of course, I always hold frame when im in the field brah
:feelswah:

im talking to 4 girls rn