How many girls have sent you nudes / revealing pics?

• 1-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15-20

• 20+

• 30+

• 50+

• 100+

Results are only viewable after voting.
black african girl sent titty pics on insta and pale hispanic emo girl sent booty in snap, was lit ngl

Zero bro, although there were a few girls irl and online that I've talked to... barely. I have shit tier social skills when it comes to women, cant even hold eye contact.

50+
i used to have an edgy facebook profile with mega frauded pics of me then i lurked all day talking with women and trying to get their nudes
i was hella psycopath, there was a time that 5 women at the same time liked me ( 2 irl and 3 online ) and i felt good manipulating them to get nudes
idk how the fuck i was able to bear so much women, nowadays i talk with a woman and 2 minutes later im bored or infuriated jfl

Why is there no option for 0?

50+
i used to have an edgy facebook profile with mega frauded pics of me then i lurked all day talking with women and trying to get their nudes
i was hella psycopath, there was a time that 5 women at the same time liked me ( 2 irl and 3 online ) and i felt good manipulating them to get nudes
idk how the fuck i was able to bear so much women, nowadays i talk with a woman and 2 minutes later im bored or infuriated jfl

Your entire profile screams bs but for some reason I feel like I must believe you....

What an aura.

1, and it wasn't even nudes, just a close-up pic of her black ass in bootyshorts

0. It is over