How many inches can I get with PE

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
I'm 6.5inch BP at 16 years old without any PE. What's my potential lmao I must mog in every aspect of my appearance.

some people say you can get from 1 to 2 inches length
and maybe 0.5 to 1 in girth

• JFL
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6867 and 3 others
pe is cope

what is your nbp my unfortunate son

Cope cope cope cope cope cope

Cope cope cope cope cope cope
lol i will mog everyone in the room upstairs aswell as downstairs in 5 years, you can call it cope

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
Bathmate gives me instant 2 inches extra length and 1.5 inch extra girth tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 2733
is it dangerous to my man downstairs
research it, u can find entire guides etc online
heard people talking about it, bathmate is probs the best option cus its relatively cheap

research it, u can find entire guides etc online
heard people talking about it, bathmate is probs the best option cus its relatively cheap
okay thanks brah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Tall, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
Is there any before-after experiences/photos? im not going to look for them, but pe might just be cope if there aren't.

Is there any before-after experiences/photos? im not going to look for them, but pe might just be cope if there aren't.
yeah theres heapps its legit i just dont wanna mess it up

Bathmate gives me instant 2 inches extra length and 1.5 inch extra girth tbh
Lol no way, have you ever even used the device? It gives 0 inches extra length I'm pretty sure.

Yes and it does
This is not based on the numbers on the bathmate right? As those are inaccurate. How much longer are you right after pumping, measured with an actual legit ruler before and after?

I'm 6.5inch BP at 16 years old without any PE. What's my potential lmao I must mog in every aspect of my appearance.

7 inch within 6 months for sure.

Don't listen to these people saying cope - pe is tried and tested and works for sure - the rate of growth depends on the individual but in the vast majority of cases you will get at least 0.5 inches.

One guy went from 4.8 inches to 7.5 in 3 years

7 inch within 6 months for sure.

Don't listen to these people saying cope - pe is tried and tested and works for sure - the rate of growth depends on the individual but in the vast majority of cases you will get at least 0.5 inches.
damn thats pretty fast