How many inches can you add to each calf with gymcelling?

D

Deleted member 8225

Iron
My calves are extremely thin

Try to add inches to your recessed penis first.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, ProAcktiv, PYT and 5 others
Exactly 3.53268853777895479546“

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and PYT
Itsover 2

genetics

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
fuck calves

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Tall and Deleted member 4332
  • +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and thecel
M

mine are legit 12 fking inches
mine are 13.5 and they are prolly the least developed muscle on my body, but idgaf theyre calves jfl
the thing with calves is they are highly genetic, its all ankle size and insertion point
train them if you want but i dont even think about them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4332
mine are 13.5 and they are prolly the least developed muscle on my body, but idgaf theyre calves jfl
the thing with calves is they are highly genetic, its all ankle size and insertion point
Won’t girls care if they saw how fking tiny mine are tho lol? I want to leanmaxx anyways so they don’t look completely fucked like jon jones

Post body pic

Yeah exactly.

Larry Wheels squats 870lb (in comp) and deadlifts 881lb (in comp) and still has "bad" "small" calves.

Fuck calves. Calves dont mean shit.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and malignant

Attachments

• 555.jpg
    555.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 73
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
You do roids?

You do roids?
no i just have good genetics. 29 inch hip circumference makes everything look bigger in comparison, im 5'10 155 been training for 6 months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 5393
it always looks weird when the back is bigger than ones chest. looks like a turtle. otherwise A+ body

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ProAcktiv, RAITEIII, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Very good, whats ur arm size flexed cold?

really good biceps and shoulders.

also whats ur height and weigh.
15.5 in arms, 5'10 155 lb

no i just have good genetics. 29 inch hip circumference makes everything look bigger in comparison, im 5'10 155 been training for 6 months
Wtf dude that’s hella impressive.

• Love it
Reactions: malignant
15.5 in arms, 5'10 155 lb
ur arms are only 15.5 wtf? They look same size as mine and i have 18 inch jfl. But i have huge triceps whereas ur biceps is good.

Also surprised u weigh that little.

Respect bro if ur natty with that great body. Ur ribcage is small and ur only flaw tbh, but u still look big.

• +1
Respect bro if ur natty with that great body. Ur ribcage is small and ur only flaw tbh, but u still look big.
yea im coping with ribcage expansion exercises frank zane used to do

make a thread about your work-out routine. that's amazing progress for 6 months

• +1
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 8225
yea im coping with ribcage expansion exercises frank zane used to do
Mind sharing your routine? Like you don’t need to go in detail if it’s long but like ppl 6x a week or what?
Also what’s your 1RM on BenchPress, Squat, Deadlift and overhead press? And how much you lift on bicep curls?

Mind sharing your routine? Like you don’t need to go in detail if it’s long but like ppl 6x a week or what?
Also what’s your 1RM on BenchPress, Squat, Deadlift and overhead press? And how much you lift on bicep curls?
yea i do a push pull legs split. i had to train at home practically the whole time, as soon as i got a membership covid hit. on push days i focus on overhead press and dips, some accessories. on pull days i focus on weighted pull ups and bent over rows, some accessories. and i dont have a squat rack so i do bulgarian split squats. i dont have enough weight at my home gym for one rep maxes, but i can do 125 for a 5x5 on ohp, 80lb weighted dips for a 5x5, and 50 lb weighted pull ups for a 5x5. i dont deadlift, only have 125 lb jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8225
yea i do a push pull legs split. i had to train at home practically the whole time, as soon as i got a membership covid hit. on push days i focus on overhead press and dips, some accessories. on pull days i focus on weighted pull ups and bent over rows, some accessories. and i dont have a squat rack so i do bulgarian split squats. i dont have enough weight at my home gym for one rep maxes, but i can do 125 for a 5x5 on ohp, 80lb weighted dips for a 5x5, and 50 lb weighted pull ups for a 5x5. i dont deadlift, only have 125 lb jfl
Damn bro respect

• +1
Hahah wtf you actual retards believe hes been working out for 6 months? Man, ive got a bridge To sell you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4213
If you believe hes been working out for 6 months, then you my friend are mentally retarded. That is 100% not attainable natty in 6 months, shit ton of steroids yes.

• +1
Reactions: klamus
No way is that 6 months of training.

Jfl i train calves on and off, they're just so boring to me, and they're pretty small lmao. It makes me look taller at least combined with my lean torso people think of me as 5'9-5'10 guy. Doesnt matter tho ig

It's very difficult to grow calves. It's all about insertion points. A high insertion point and your calves will always be small no matter what you do.

post ur physique on nattyorjuice subreddit

He's not natural. Look at the development of his upper chest. A very well-developed upper chest is a telltale sign of juicing. Androgen receptors explode in the upper chest area when someone juices.

• JFL
And he looks 15% bodyfat at 70kg. Very much doubt he is 5'10 with a frame that big. Probably more like 5'7 - 5'8...

• JFL
He's not natural. Look at the development of his upper chest. A very well-developed upper chest is a telltale sign of juicing. Androgen receptors explode in the upper chest area when someone juices.
i know that, unbelievable how gullible ppl on here are