How many inches did you grow after 16?

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
I just turned 16 three days ago and I’m 5’11. We’ll see.

I just turned 16 three days ago and I’m 5’11. We’ll see.
I was 6'1 when I had my birthday at 16. At the end of the year I'm finally 6'2. If people usually grow another inch after 16 I'm likely to be my ideal height by the time I'm 18. Warning incoming for me btw.

• Love it
Reactions: kobecel
I was 6'1 when I had my birthday at 16. At the end of the year I'm finally 6'2. If people usually grow another inch after 16 I'm likely to be my ideal height by the time I'm 18. Warning incoming for me btw.
Suifuil for me. I would probably be 6’1 but scoliosis surgery stopped my spine growth.

Really hoping there’s a surgery to lengthen it (probably by replacing my spine discs with artificial, taller ones).

My dad is like 6’3

• +1
Reactions: Aids!
Boy you are probably 5'4

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Extra Chromosome
I can only hope I’ll be 6’1 when I become 16 (which is in December). :feelsuhh::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
around 3

• Woah
Nothing is for certain, you might just stop growing right now. This is why I advice you to hop on aromasin or letrozole right now (If you haven’t already), to make sure your plates stay open for a longer period of time.

If you want to maximize the chances of you growing to your ideal height check out Extra Chromosome’s pinned heightmaxxing thread for more info.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Aids!
Half an inch:feelswah:

I was 6’1 when I was 16 and I’m 6’1 now :feelsrope:

2 inches. Stopped growing when I was 19 going on 20.

@Extra Chromosome keep crying for me

• So Sad
Half an inch. I went from 5'11.5" to the magical 6'

Keep coping cunt. You want to hear people's success story so you can cope thinking you'll grow after 16.

IT'S OVER

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides