How many likes will a normie get on tinder in 24 hours

S

ShortMulatto

Bronze
Just redownloaded tinder to try again what amount of likes would I get in 24 hours if I am truly normie

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Idk from a foidfish i noticed the guys who did somewhat well aren't facially even top tier they have:
Some form of facial hair + muscle
NT hairstyle and dress style, so no metalhead hair and dressing like a punk
Pictures of them with friends n shit.

That'll be 99 euro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Tyronecell, Deleted member 2733 and 6 others
Idk from a foidfish i noticed the guys who did somewhat well aren't facially even top tier they have:
Some form of facial hair + muscle
NT hairstyle and dress style, so no metalhead hair and dressing like a punk
Pictures of them with friends n shit.

That'll be 99 euro
Well I have none of that so ig i won’t expect good results

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Deleted member 6873
Well I have none of that so ig i won’t expect good results
What's your hairstyle? And aslong as you look lean, i saw soo many fat subhumans jfl

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Oueyy
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Adreyan, SexyMofo and 2 others
as a PSL 5 I would get anywhere from 30-70 likes on tinder. About 25-30% were average or above only.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Lev Peshkov, inceletto and 1 other person
The rest is ugly af?
I'd say 30% average or above
50% meh or landwhales that I would never touch with a ten foot pole because standards but they were somewhat human
20% utter subhumans

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 6873 and inceletto
I'd say 30% average or above
50% meh or landwhales that I would never touch with a ten foot pole because standards but they were somewhat human
20% utter subhumans
At least be happy that you get matches man. I get Zero (0) matches even after literally thousands of swipes.

• JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Lolcel, ShortMulatto and 1 other person
At least be happy that you get matches man. I get Zero (0) matches even after literally thousands of swipes.
Brutal brother. You're curry right?

Thats how I naturally talk...
Yeah and I see so many black guys with that problem. Black women are truly the fucking worst and their expectation is always to have some "hood nigga" alpha type of guy. I see so many blackcels that are incel because they don't have the "hood" vernacular and act "white".

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Patrick Baitman and Incoming
Yeah and I see so many black guys with that problem. Black women are truly the fucking worst and their expectation is always to have some "hood nigga" alpha type of guy. I see so many blackcels that are incel because they don't have the "hood" vernacular and act "white".
Yeah and I'm also ugly as fuck and manlet too

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Lolcel, PYT and 3 others
Yeah and I'm also ugly as fuck and manlet too
It sucks man. People have this view of black men as being thick skin and alpha and shit. And also like world class athletes with huge cocks and dumb shit like that. I'm sorry bro, but I genuinely think white women are the way to go. I'm serious, white women do love a black man who acts "white". Black women are entitled bitches, but white women would accept you bro.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Isn't that average for the US? It would only manlet here in NL
JFL at believing the (((average))) downplayed jew stats.

average height for younger males here (aged 16 to 20) is easily 181cm or more.
I'm sorry bro, but I genuinely think white women are the way to go. I'm serious, white women do love a black man who acts "white". Black women are entitled bitches, but white women would accept you bro.
Yes bro thats why every white women I approach rejects me bro :lul:

average height for younger males (aged 16 to 20) is easily 181cm or more.

Oh damn, that's taller than our national average jfl. most men around my age are anywhere from 176-180.
This site exagerates our average height wayyy too much, our country isn't filled with 6'6 giants lol

What's your hairstyle? And aslong as you look lean, i saw soo many fat subhumans jfl
I’m still in the process of leanmaxxing but I’m not fat by any means my hairstyle isn’t anything special. My one problem may be my age as I’m 18 and look maybe 16-17 that will proabaly harm my results some as girls tend to prefer older masculine men if I was 21-22 I’d get better results

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Deleted member 6873
Chad gets 400 likes, so a normie will get 40

average height for younger males here (aged 16 to 20) is easily 181cm or more.

Okay not to sound bluepilled, but Personality still matters and the way you convey yourself here shows me some autism. Like legit not being bluepilled, but it took me a long time to realize how totally fucking weird I came off to girls and people in general.

girls tend to prefer older masculine men if I was 21-22 I’d get better results
Depends, on the age group. Looking somewhat "boyish" wouldn't hurt from 16-20 but after that 50/50. Can you grow facial hair?

Indeed brother, you are severely recessed. But you aren't totally ugly. I'd say PSL 3.3
GIGACOPE
rating anything above 3psl is massive cope tbh.

Most users here agree that I'm 1.5 to 2.5 PSL (you can see some of this on the replies of the thread)

Tbh that brow ridge is soli
View attachment 509893 rating anything above 3psl is massive cope tbh.

Most users here agree that I'm 1.5 to 2.5 PSL (you can see this on the replies of the thread)
Tbh that brow ridge is solid, I'd need to see that eye area.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 8064
Depends, on the age group. Looking somewhat "boyish" wouldn't hurt from 16-20 but after that 50/50. Can you grow facial hair?
Tinder the minimum age group is 18-22 when I tried it in the spring almost all my matches were in the 18-19 age range. I never matched with a 22 year old ever. So yes I’d say my age and young appearance will throw off the results some

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8051 and Deleted member 6873
Bro you need double jaw (with hell of an advancement and ideal rotation) + genioplasty + neck liposuction as soon as possible. It might legit make you 4,5/10 from an almost deformed tier.

I personally cant comprehend how do you not have any sleep apnea with your current jaw rn.
I still don't think surgery would make me ascend.

I have a 6/10 face black friend who is about the same height and age as me and he's still incel as fuck and KHHV.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab

I have a 6/10 face black friend who is about the same height and age as me and he's still incel as fuck and KHHV.
It might not make you ascend (unless LTRing a landwhale)but it will make you human.

I get a few matches everytime I boost but never otherwise. fkin scam

I get a few matches everytime I boost but never otherwise. fkin scam
After my first 12 hours I got 6 matches and 9 likes. None of my matches were live matches when I swiped right on everyone that wasn’t a landwhale

After my first 12 hours I got 6 matches and 9 likes. None of my matches were live matches when I swiped right on everyone that wasn’t a landwhale
conversations on tinder are so high effort also, really that app is just crap, you have to be so committed to make use of it. usually i just relieve myself and lose interest cus it's so slow and boring.

I get like 25 matches a week on average as a fairly upper tier normie ethnic(I assume, since i'm in good shape , good jaw and am getting a masters in Engineering ). Don't look at matches though. Most of my matches are obese, very ugly or unmatched. Some good looking ones ignore my messages, or don't really have a conservation with me.

Tinder is useless, unless you :
1. Live in a city with a 1 million + population
2. White Chad
3. Giga Chad ethnic(like Meeks level)
4. Surgeon/Milti millionaire and flaunt your wealth/status in your Tinder photos
5. Don't mind fucking obese or extremely ugly women. Not just overweight mind you, OBESE.

Matches don't mean much because they generally don't lead to dates.

Last edited:
i got like 20 likes in my first 24 hours and im around 3 psl mostly obese foids some foids in the 4-5/10 range nothing ever went anywhere at my looks level

fuck this jewish world its so over especially for nogs kikes rlly hurt nogs

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Its OVER for ethnics who aren't Chadriguez/Chang/Chadpreet/Tyrone/etc
ethnics have to be a 7/10 whites just have to be a 6/10 but i think your 6/10 black friend can prolly get sex with a low end of average non fat foid if hes tall and gymmaxxes a bit 6/10 is solidly above average and nowhere near ugly

5 likes a day.
I got 15 at the first day and almost nothing after that but I think I got shadowbanned as i didn’t wait 3 months before making another acc