How many "Matches" on Yubo did you get after one month?

BlindMaxxer

BlindMaxxer

Imperial Wizard
Title.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Yubo is not in here, but what I've heard it's just a friendship app, people "match" to make friends. What matters is tinder/badoo.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, TheEndHasNoEnd, Zygos4Life and 7 others
Yubo is not in here, but what I've heard it's just a friendship app, people "match" to make friends. What matters is tinder/badoo.
People don’t seem to understand that some foids there are genuinely just looking for friends.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, TheEndHasNoEnd, Zygos4Life and 4 others

My last yubo watch :/

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Acnno, Pumanator, BigBoy and 5 others
People don’t seem to understand that some foids there are genuinely just looking for friends.
I know but foids wont swipe on a subhuman even if its just a friend. But other than that you are right.
But you can't tell me in 400+ matches you can't find one whos down to smash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, slayer69 and Nisse
I know but foids wont swipe on a subhuman even if its just a friend. But other than that you are right.
Well if you are at least high tier normie then you can find one to smash for sure.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and BlindMaxxer
70 after 24 hours

484 atm been on there for 2 weeks
and their all sexual I have proof if u think im larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Sikkunt23
194, rarely swiped on people

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 6873
78 or 79, on 1 week so far but i rarely swipe right on ppl

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 7098 and BlindMaxxer
Ah okay, how many girl do you swipe right on? all of them?
no only the attractive ones
I also go on the lives and I get the most adds from there
I only add the attractive females back tho

• +1
Reactions: BlindMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
no only the attractive ones
I also go on the lives and I get the most adds from there
I only add the attractive females back tho
Here in Germany Yubo's kinda dead, I only got 400 something matches after 3 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
  • +1
Reactions: BlindMaxxer
Over 3k, not many are looking for friends lol most are down to hu. Gotta have JB appeal and fraud pics a bit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 6403, jordanbarrettisgod and 2 others
Over 3k, not many are looking for friends lol most are down to hu. Gotta have JB appeal and fraud pics a bit.
How u fraud them !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, slayer69, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
3k is insane tbh in one month, do you swipe on all of the girls? are you in the US?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
They will lol they swipe on everyone

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6873
78 or 79, on 1 week so far but i rarely swipe right on ppl
can you share your experience with us? since all girls on tinder/badoo/lovoo are clearly there for some romantic or sexual experiences what would you say is the percentage on yubo?
really all looking for friends with no dirty thoughts behind it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
can you share your experience with us? since all girls on tinder/badoo/lovoo are clearly there for some romantic or sexual experiences what would you say is the percentage on yubo?
really all looking for friends with no dirty thoughts behind it?
Nah.
A fuck ton have clear hints they wanna hookup in their bio, but just worded differently since no 15 year old (except gigasluts) will say "Hey i wanna fuck"
They have things like "If you're into X thing or subculture lets hangout/vibe" or "Looking for cuddles teehee" and things like that.
Very few actually say they dont wanna hookup. There are also girls who just use it to funnel Instagram followers or Snapchat adds.
I'd say the percentage of girls wanting to meetup is around 60-80 from my experience, but take in mind i don't use the app everyday religiously.

A lot of guys here (atleast what i saw so far) are quite below average lookswise,they only fraud with curly eboy haircuts and shitty designer clothes.

Girl wise.
A lot i saw were average, i have yet to see "Stacies" but i saw a decent amount of above average girls. But a lot of girls were quite ugly id say it's
40% Ugly
40% Average
10% Above Average
10% Good Looking

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, slayer69, Deleted member 8064 and 2 others
You all are retards

”girls dont wanna fuck” no they just wanna have a friendly chat with GL guys

listen to what they do not what they say smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6873
Nah.
A fuck ton have clear hints they wanna hookup in their bio, but just worded differently since no 15 year old (except gigasluts) will say "Hey i wanna fuck"
They have things like "If you're into X thing or subculture lets hangout/vibe" or "Looking for cuddles teehee" and things like that.
Very few actually say they dont wanna hookup. There are also girls who just use it to funnel Instagram followers or Snapchat adds.
I'd say the percentage of girls wanting to meetup is around 60-80 from my experience, but take in mind i don't use the app everyday religiously.

A lot of guys here (atleast what i saw so far) are quite below average lookswise,they only fraud with curly eboy haircuts and shitty designer clothes.

Girl wise.
A lot i saw were average, i have yet to see "Stacies" but i saw a decent amount of above average girls. But a lot of girls were quite ugly id say it's
40% Ugly
40% Average
10% Above Average
10% Good Looking
the master has spoken, thank you

• JFL
You all are retards

b-b-but brooo reddit told me they are all innocent girls :soy::soy::soy:
They only wanna cuddle with nice guys like me!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 7098
You all are retards

that's bs tbh. every girl i met of tinder who's bio clearly said "NO HOOKUPS" ended up being a massive slut

• +1
that's bs tbh. every girl i met of tinder who's bio clearly said "NO HOOKUPS" ended up being a massive slut
Thats exactly what i said

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Ofcourse that's BS.
You only need to know that they are on an app like Tinder. That literally says enough, everyone damn well knows that app isn't used for "finding friends sweety!"

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
so how do you know what they actually do if you don't meet them?
Bro U completely misunderstood what i meant read it again

MORE LIKE
"NO HOOKUPS FOR NON-CHADS"

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 6873
Is badoo a legit app with high quality girls?

Got 200+ on badoo now since starting like a week ago. Haven't got my dick wet yet, few girls have agreed to meet me for sex next week, but I suspect they won't actually go through with it.

Is badoo a legit app with high quality girls?
The girls are as hot as on tinder, but I feel like badoo doesn't limit your matches so much if you don't buy premium unlike tinder, so it's slightly better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064