How many "Matches" on Yubo did you get after one month?

I get hundreds a week on badoo. Literally had 0 on yubo

can someone doxx Bicep? i have no idea how he looks and he gets insane number of matches as if we had an actual chad mod

Last edited:
can someone doxx Bicep? i have no idea how he looks and he gets insane number of matches as if we had an actual chad mod
Not chad, but my face is alright and I got height + frame halo. The amount of attention chads get is on another level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Not chad, but my face is alright and I got height + frame halo. The amount of attention chads get is on another level.
since you've been here for a year, did you actually utilise some of the info on here and increased in looks? what did you adapt and what not?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
since you've been here for a year, did you actually utilise some of the info on here and increased in looks? what did you adapt and what not?
Well, some. Started taking all kinds of supplements and to skinmaxx. Also found a better haircut for myself, but nothing drastic.

• +1
Reactions: BlindMaxxer and Deleted member 7098
Zero after 24 hours

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
200 in two weeks. You won't get to fuck any of them, they aren't looking for bf or even friends, just trying to boost their instagram. I remember me and 3 of my friends are texting the same girl at once.

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad
150 in 2 days tbh

I had 800+ matches and allthough i didnt try to do shit only like 1% would be down to meet in real life from the ones i messaged.

Ita not like tinder, atleast not where i live. Most of them are really just trying to make some friends.