Incel, volcel, or noncel?

• Total voters
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Just curious how many people came from .me or lookism or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
nope Not incel have banged multiple ugly girls and about two 6s. All have been one night stands so I’m still fairly shit at sex. And bad stroke game and small cawk is the one thing that destroys confidence
For me
Mainly because I no it will be spread around with females and maybe even lads behind my back and then people will pity me and not take me seriously
Slayer brah. How small is your dick anyway? It probably isn't small, the roasts just have loose pussies

• +1
nope Not incel have banged multiple ugly girls and about two 6s. All have been one night stands so I’m still fairly shit at sex. And bad stroke game and small cawk is the one thing that destroys confidence
For me
Mainly because I no it will be spread around with females and maybe even lads behind my back and then people will pity me and not take me seriously

Get good at Oral, and I think they won't give a shit.
@Nibba Yeah, I was just looking around and saw this. Reported for spam, you're getting banned for typing too fast

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
what's a noncel?

• +1
what's a noncel?

Incel - Someone who cant get girls
Volcel - Someone who can get girls but chooses not to.

Noncel - Someone who can get girls and does accept them

• +1
Incel - Someone who cant get girls
Volcel - Someone who can get girls but chooses not to.

Noncel - Someone who can get girls and does accept them
Thanks for the clarification bhai

• +1
Nibba had the most recent response in nearly every top thread, which is what I was referring too.
So? They're useful posts

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Sorry brah just little on edge after mods cucked me yesterday with dat der 10% warning ?
Why did they warn you? Whats your total warning?

• +1
Sorry brah just little on edge after mods cucked me yesterday with dat der 10% warning ?

It was initially 30% tbf!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
It's pretty hard to be incel since every cuck atleast gets 1 girl.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Sodoku and Nibba
It was initially 30% tbf!
He bumped it down when I added the other mods
Sad!
Why did they warn you? Whats your total warning?
They said I brag despite it literally only be when I am defending myself. Someone said I wasn't Chad for good-looking despite never seeing my pics so then I @'d people who received my pics to say I was in fact gl

Also they say I insult people when it's just banter

• +1
Probably a volcel

• +1
Probably a volcel
Maybe standardscel? Not a bad thing in fact it's actually a good thing.

Dumpster diving actually makes society worse as it feels hypergamy

• +1
Na dick is 5 inches and thickness is about half and iPhone 5 screen. Accepting it is hard but I’m working on it and self awareness gains are not too be under rated
That’s average length I think, idk about girth.

• +1
Na dick is 5 inches and thickness is about half and iPhone 5 screen. Accepting it is hard but I’m working on it and self awareness gains are not too be under rated
That's really not that small

• +1
Opportune day to have made this poll. I can actually give the answer I want to now.

• +1
There's varying degrees of Incel on the spectrum. Which IM only came to realise a few days back when it was stickied to the main forum.

• +1
There's varying degrees of Incel on the spectrum. Which IM only came to realise a few days back when it was stickied to the main forum.
Explain pls?

• +1
sorry dude but 5 inches and its over. Women call 6'inches average nowadays:feelsrope:

• +1
Don't confuse all women with roasties

Yeah, I feel you just where I am its parties every weekend and hookups are the norm. I sometimes enjoy mogging people at parties but the shit bitches say are so shallow it makes it hard to believe. I've asked thots if they'd still be here with me if I 5'9 and they just went silent and that's when I'd call them out on their bullshit lol

• +1
  • +1
Yeah, I feel you just where I am its parties every weekend and hookups are the norm. I sometimes enjoy mogging people at parties but the shit bitches say are so shallow it makes it hard to believe. I've asked thots if they'd still be here with me if I 5'9 and they just went silent and that's when I'd call them out on their bullshit lol
Lmao I need to start doing this. How tall are you boyo?

Also a lot of chicks get roped into going to parties with their slutty friends but don't really do anything tbh. Most girls you see hooking up are the minority. A lot just go to have fun with their girls

• +1
Lmao I need to start doing this. How tall are you boyo?

Also a lot of chicks get roped into going to parties with their slutty friends but don't really do anything tbh. Most girls you see hooking up are the minority. A lot just go to have fun with their girls

6'0 but I fraud to 6'1-2 when I go parties when I wear specific shit. And I agree, it is a minority but over here its much more common cause no one really slut-shames cause everyone wants some. Depends on the party tho

• +1
6'0 but I fraud to 6'1-2 when I go parties when I wear specific shit. And I agree, it is a minority but over here its much more common cause no one really slut-shames cause everyone wants some. Depends on the party tho
You know the way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Where you live?

• +1
incel but not hardcore incel

• +1
>Has anime profile pic
>Not hc incel
Bro I...
are you hardcore incel? You have faggot profile pic so not sure which worse...

• +1
are you hardcore incel? You have faggot profile pic so not sure which worse...
I'm 6'3 with broad shoulders with a face like my avi. Do you want pics?

• +1
I'm 6'3 with broad shoulders with a face like my avi. Do you want pics?
nah. So you are a faggot cel? Like you admit it?

• +1
nah. So you are a faggot cel? Like you admit it?

You seem to be very aggressive. Is there something productive you'd like to talk about?

• +1
Bro, people have been making fun of Anime pfp's for years now. It's a joke, don't take it so personally. He's probably not the first person to make fun of it either.

• +1
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Where you live?

NZ mate. it's a different culture here. think of UK, aussie, and america combined with its own twist lol.

• +1