How Many of you guys have tried Minoxidil

René Guénon

René Guénon

Iron
Just want to see some before/After pics and to know your opinion on it, I have already read a ton of theorical articles about it.
I will post my own pics when I finish the treatement. :feelsyay:

(Sorry for the bad english)

Have a bump.

Just want to see some before/After pics and to know your opinion on it, I have already read a ton of theorical articles about it.
I will post my own pics when I finish the treatement. :feelsyay:

(Sorry for the bad english)

I used it for 5 months, noticed a large difference, didn't take pics b/c I'm lazy AF. Keep in mind I used it for facial hair, I have no personal experience with balding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, axedee and René Guénon
I used it for 5 months, noticed a large difference, didn't take pics b/c I'm lazy AF. Keep in mind I used it for facial hair, I have no personal experience with balding.

I use it for facial hair too. It seems legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
go on fin if you are balding, there is no point in waiting, the sooner the more hair you will save

Been using on my facial hair + dermarolling and I nearly have complete coverage now. For some reason one side is better than the other though..

You can get a year supply of kirkland Minox online for like $60-100 don't know how they can sell it so cheap. I don't think it's fake either but maybe. Been working for me though.

• +1
Reactions: René Guénon and Gingercope
The only thing is it's really hard to say consistent with Minoxidil for me. I was using it on my beard too and it definitely causes skin dryness and flaky patches for me so I stopped.

It will also only work if you have some hair in the area because all it does is make thinner hairs thicker.

• +1
Reactions: René Guénon
The only thing is it's really hard to say consistent with Minoxidil for me. I was using it on my beard too and it definitely causes skin dryness and flaky patches for me so I stopped.

It will also only work if you have some hair in the area because all it does is make thinner hairs thicker.

Last part is not true, at least not when you dermaroll too. I used it on a part of my face that was completely bare. Nothing, not a single hair. Now it has hair there.. YMMV

• +1
im using it on my head atm.. Not sure if its working but it makes me feel better

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: René Guénon and nibbamaxxing
Last part is not true, at least not when you dermaroll too. I used it on a part of my face that was completely bare. Nothing, not a single hair. Now it has hair there.. YMMV
I've never dermarolled, but good to know

I've never dermarolled, but good to know
If you do don't buy any on Amazon most are junk off Alibaba you can get for $1 each and can damage your pores due to shitty design. Don't get any like "540 Titanium Needles" either as those usually aren't even needles but steel cutouts with sharp edges like knives. Bad for skin. Look for around 200~ needles on the good ones.

• +1