How many of you had or currently have a IRL GF?

Do you currently have (or had) a IRL GF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Only IRL counts

I struggle to just say hi back to a girl.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Vitruvian
threads like this one are highly frowned upon and negative, making room for more and more proud and pompous brags and bravado for no purpose: What matters if an individual is losing himself in the dark and depriving himself of the necessary and ultimate for a necessary way of living for maintaining a healthy psyche? I look at the thread because it's essential to look, it's part of the whole, but other than that, it's nothing but the spark of a desperate being by the recognition that he is above someone who is in darker places, or who is going towards this direction; thread without question, thread without point, but in the end whatever

• JFL
Reactions: Germania
I do have a very attractive Latina gf 6.5-7 PSL

threads like this one are highly frowned upon and negative, making room for more and more proud and pompous brags and bravado for no purpose: What matters if an individual is losing himself in the dark and depriving himself of the necessary and ultimate for a necessary way of living for maintaining a healthy psyche? I look at the thread because it's essential to look, it's part of the whole, but other than that, it's nothing but the spark of a desperate being by the recognition that he is above someone who is in darker places, or who is going towards this direction; thread without question, thread without point, but in the end whatever
i don't think that was the intention. moreso to do some kind of census.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
Okay

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i don't think that was the intention. moreso to do some kind of census.
yes, census, but it's still negative because brag, but anyway, it's better that it just passes, because it doesn't change anything, so, in fact, whatever

Never had one
BfxmjJp

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Achathin and Deleted member 2810
Had a white trash weed addicted PSL 3.5 gf who was obsessed with me last year. She was the one to approach me first jfl. I broke up with her because she was annoying af texting me 24/7, and she lived like 2 hours away from me with her parents and I also live with my parents so I knew it would take a long time for me to fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
NO you do not

You don't know what PSL 6.5-7 actually means
I do ;)
My gf before her won a local beauty competition. You know that shitty shows where they present themselfs on a stage. But enough keyboard bragging for today, that's not cool and healthy neither

Last edited:
I do ;)
My gf before her won a local beauty competition. You know that shitty shows where they present themselfs on a stage. But enough keyboard bragging for today, that's not cool and healthy neither
lmao "local beauty competition" probably meaning in an Indian village with a population of 25

• JFL
Reactions: Peachy and Deleted member 2846
True words
But seriously, you don't know what 6.5 or 7 means. 7 is Katheryn Winnick or Mini Anden tier, or Evangeline Lily in her prime. Latinas at this level are Sofia Vergara or Jessica Alba