How many of you were bullied in your childhood/teenage years?

How many of you were bullied in your childhood/teenage years?

• Total voters
Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Whether it was because you were subhuman, autistic and etc. Anything counts honestly. Just elab more in the replies.

I use to get bullied because I was ugly, looked low T and my parents didn't buy me the "latest" clothes and niggerball shoes (this happened grades 2-6). Hell the kids at the after school program I use to work for gave me shit too for those same reasons. I truly hate people tbh. I almost wanted to punch a normal fag in the face and stomp on their heads multiple times when I was at school today lol.

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Deformed Chico
Whether it was because you were subhuman, autistic and etc. Anything counts honestly. Just elab more in the replies.

I use to get bullied because I was ugly, looked low T and my parents didn't buy me the "latest" clothes and niggerball shoes (this happened grades 2-6). Hell the kids at the after school program I use to work for gave me shit too for those same reasons. I truly hate people tbh. I almost wanted to punch a normal fag in the face and stomp on their heads multiple times when I was at school today lol.
Wasent bullied but I was the fat kid. Suicidefuel being picked last everytime. Most of them probably wont even recognize me now

I’ll just copy and paste my answer from the other thread..lol.

I’m autistic so yes bro, I had no idea why I was bullied but looking back on it it’s pretty obvious tbh. I was a very weird kid and I clearly stood out from the other kids. Even the teachers hated me and thought I was a nuisance.

I’ve been beat up a few times before ngl. I used to come home from school with bruised arms and legs sometimes but i think it made me tougher at least.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and 5 others
Beaten up daily in elementary school

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and Deformed Chico
Yeah. It was pretty mild for the most part. Didn't get beat up or anything like that. It was partially because I had autism but mostly my looks.

I got bullied the hardest when my acne was at it's worst in 10th grade. Don't think that's a coincidence.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, RichardSpencel and Deformed Chico
A warning to any who vote for the i was the bully option

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, paranakee, RichardSpencel and 7 others
Ive been bullied ever since I steped into the school I went to my fucking classmates would always throw shit at me until one day I got in a fight with a blonde kid cause in those days I used to wear glasses eventually we fought in the street outside and I got to the point that I didnt want to fight back but had no choice people started forming a circle with me and him until I recieved the first punch and when that happend I lost control and tackled him to the ground making his nose bleed and I kept on punching him until a teacher came and stopped the fight

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, ZyzzReincarnate, Sean O'Aspie and 4 others
Bullies me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
Wasnt bullied because i used to have friends that would be there for me so if anyone tried to bully me they had my back but this was during elementary school and half of middle school until i moved

I wasnt bullied when i moved schools but i didnt make any friends and still to this day have no friends but i havent been bullied and i think the reason for that might be because they think im capable of going er (i live in u.s.) because i sometimes get asked why i looked depressed all the time and dont talk so they just leave me alone and avoid me or try to be nice to me

Il add some other things from the other thread post.

I had 1 good friend in highschool, they split us up on purpose and he used to have different school times and when i had break he was free to go,

I had no one else instead of sitting alone, i used to kill time being in the bathrooms, got caught after a while,near the last year of school, when he went i just went too even tho i still had like 4hrs or class.

• +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico
I got bullied by nignogs and spics, mostly the former. I was bullied for being really skinny, having a big head that was shaped weird, acne, and not playing any sports. I also couldn't afford the latest trends either, so I got picked on for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico and Zeta ascended
Ive been bullied ever since I steped into the school I went to my fucking classmates would always throw shit at me until one day I got in a fight with a blonde kid cause in those days I used to wear glasses eventually we fought in the street outside and I got to the point that I didnt want to fight back but had no choice people started forming a circle with me and him until I recieved the first punch and when that happend I lost control and tackled him to the ground making his nose bleed and I kept on punching him until a teacher came and stopped the fight
Here in America you would have gotten suspended or something. The school boards:soy::bluepill: think they can fix bullying with a "zero tolerance" policy that just leads to suicides and ERs. They are such faggots

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 245
I dunno how people even bully in the US when school rules are so cuckish. It only gets as bad as insults and if you're not a white boyo or a favorite or a popular kid prepared for the rules to fuck you over.

in my childhood years I was respected without even doing anything. everyone was telling me that i was handsome blablabla
Looking back at pics I really understand it.

Sadly puberty fucked me up. Times are different. Still respected but not handsome anymore, more because of my height/low inhib.
The exact same ppl that I grew up with dont behave the same they used to before, was a true blackpilling experience

The other day an old friend from childhood days litterally came to me and told me "what happenned?"

Never been truly complimented ever since. fuck this

• +1
Here in America you would have gotten suspended or something. The school boards:soy::bluepill: think they can fix bullying with a "zero tolerance" policy that just leads to suicides and ERs. They are such faggots
Lol why would I get suspended if he was the one who started the fight?

@Ritalincel wasn’t bullied

he intimidated the bullies tbh :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and Deformed Chico
I was both, what do i choose?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deformed Chico and Ritalincel
I dunno how people even bully in the US when school rules are so cuckish. It only gets as bad as insults and if you're not a white boyo or a favorite or a popular kid prepared for the rules to fuck you over.
They just arent allowed to fight (not even to defend themselves) so there is still verbal bullying the teacher does not know or care about.
Lol why would I get suspended if he was the one who started the fight?
The schools in America are ran by cucks who clearly were never bullied and don't understand the virtue of self defense.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 245
Last year, I used to get ''bullied'' in a discord server by a nerdic junkie who tried to act ethnik, an ethnic obese wannabe fortnite pro player and a wannaba thug lanklet ethnic after school ended (like a week after) because I lost most of my malar fat and that made me look borderline anorexic. Only thing I had to do to make them scared was doxxing them jfl.
tl;dr : If you're getting bullied, threaten to expose the bullies by doxxing them (if you have a nerd look, they will believe it).

They just arent allowed to fight (not even to defend themselves) so there is still verbal bullying the teacher does not know or care about.

The schools in America are ran by cucks who clearly were never bullied and don't understand the virtue of self defense.
Exactly. Wish people were allowed to defend themselves, both physically and verbally. And thats not even the most fucked up part of the system. We never even get to see the fucking sun and we wake up at 5 to get on buses who are constantly late or lost

Because I'm so femine and looks weak

I was bullied cuz I was a twink and my only hobbies were playing vidya instead of playing real sports like the faggots bullying me

• +1
Reactions: Deformed Chico and Insomniac
not physically but i was given a lot of shit before i was chad and after my chad looks melted away

• +1
not physically but i was given a lot of shit before i was chad and after my chad looks melted away
How do chad looks just “melt away”?

Other than old age, obviously..:feelsohgod:

I don't need to elab tbh. I can relate to you.

I was only bullied when I was alone.

Throughout elementary school I had a bunch of friends and was pretty popular tbh. Everyone thought I was funny, I was athletic, etc.

My first year in Middle School was the first time I ever experienced bullying. I was at a new school and none of my friends from elementary were in my classes unfortunately. This was around the time I transitioned from a normal kid to a nerdy gamer. I wore the same jeans and grey league of legends hoodie (JFL) every single day. I got picked on in PE by two hicks and a fat nigger.

The two years after that I ended up making plenty of friends and started dressing well + acting NT and nobody bullied me.

Fast forward to highschool sophomore year, the worst I was ever bullied (nothing compared to some people here, i never had to experience humilation/getting beaten up luckily enough) I signed up for weightlifting class because I wanted to stop being super skinny while still having all my time at home dedicated to gaming, so why not work out in school?

Every single day in that class was hell for me. I had no friends in there and everyone else knew eachother. I was completely isolated from everyone else pretty much. There were 9 platforms each with groups of like 2-4 people none of which would accept me. I didn't have any space to work out in because nobody would let me in, and the only times anyone let me in it was just to make fun of how weak and skinny I was. The one who picked on me the most was this short 5'4 niglet who had a little bit of muscle on him.

Every single day he would fuck with me for no reason. He made fun of me for having big feet, made fun of me for my hair, threatened to beat me up, made fun of me for being skinny, weak, etc.

I couldn't go to that class anymore, I've always been a prideful person and taking all that bullying and doing nothing about it made me feel terrible, so every single day it was time to go to that class I would ditch school.

Eventually since I racked up too many absences, I made an excuse to the counselor that I was injured and couldn't do weight training anymore so she switched me to another class and I didn't have to go there anymore.

Fast forward to now, junior year, that short niglet who gave me hell in weightlifting switched to another school. After I got kicked out of my old school, the closest school to me happened to be the school he goes to now. I am now 10x his size and strength after all my gymcelling. I saw him in the lunch line one time and walked up to him, grabbed him by his shoulders (6'3 v s 5'4 brutal height and framemog) and moved him aside to cut him in line. The stupid nigger who had such a loud mouth before didn't do shit and acted like nothing happened. Nothing ever felt better than that my entire life.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Joyride and DarknLost
Girls used to bully me, that's how pathetic I am :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I was only bullied when I was alone.

Throughout elementary school I had a bunch of friends and was pretty popular tbh. Everyone thought I was funny, I was athletic, etc.

My first year in Middle School was the first time I ever experienced bullying. I was at a new school and none of my friends from elementary were in my classes unfortunately. This was around the time I transitioned from a normal kid to a nerdy gamer. I wore the same jeans and grey league of legends hoodie (JFL) every single day. I got picked on in PE by two hicks and a fat nigger.

The two years after that I ended up making plenty of friends and started dressing well + acting NT and nobody bullied me.

Fast forward to highschool sophomore year, the worst I was ever bullied (nothing compared to some people here, i never had to experience humilation/getting beaten up luckily enough) I signed up for weightlifting class because I wanted to stop being super skinny while still having all my time at home dedicated to gaming, so why not work out in school?

Every single day in that class was hell for me. I had no friends in there and everyone else knew eachother. I was completely isolated from everyone else pretty much. There were 9 platforms each with groups of like 2-4 people none of which would accept me. I didn't have any space to work out in because nobody would let me in, and the only times anyone let me in it was just to make fun of how weak and skinny I was. The one who picked on me the most was this short 5'4 niglet who had a little bit of muscle on him.

Every single day he would fuck with me for no reason. He made fun of me for having big feet, made fun of me for my hair, threatened to beat me up, made fun of me for being skinny, weak, etc.

I couldn't go to that class anymore, I've always been a prideful person and taking all that bullying and doing nothing about it made me feel terrible, so every single day it was time to go to that class I would ditch school.

Eventually since I racked up too many absences, I made an excuse to the counselor that I was injured and couldn't do weight training anymore so she switched me to another class and I didn't have to go there anymore.

Fast forward to now, junior year, that short niglet who gave me hell in weightlifting switched to another school. After I got kicked out of my old school, the closest school to me happened to be the school he goes to now. I am now 10x his size and strength after all my gymcelling. I saw him in the lunch line one time and walked up to him, grabbed him by his shoulders (6'3 v s 5'4 brutal height and framemog) and moved him aside to cut him in line. The stupid nigger who had such a loud mouth before didn't do shit and acted like nothing happened. Nothing ever felt better than that my entire life.
That made me feel really good lol. It's what he deserves. ?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Girls used to bully me, that's how pathetic I am :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:
i was picked on by girls on the school bus in 7th grade. they do it in groups and say w.e the fuck they want to you and you cant beat them up cuz they are girls.

I was kind of bullied when I was about 13 but when I got into a new class I was finally released but was an outsider in the class. But some chads from my class liked my humour so much they catapulted me into class favorite, the foids didnt understand my humour but still laughed beecause the chads did. Was huge lifefuel and the chads always asked if I would go with them to parties but I always declined. They kept asking me for 2 years. Was well respected and obviously charismatic. My little Stacy sister is known as "sister of Anon". I always thought I was huge subhuman but it seems like I am human/normie enough that I can be popular. Still I have huge facial flaws ( high hairline, norwood 1, bad zygos, bad mandible, asymmetry). Still huge lifefuel and I want to ascend and join my chad friends (eventho I have to neglect my fellow subhuman gaming friends). I will probably get a SARPE and hoepfully a bimaxx paid by healthcare. If this goes well I will look into Genio and zygo. arch implant with Eppley. Besides that I have to stop norwood reaper(hair starts to fall out at the crown). I would have to gymcel to see if I have good muscle genetics. I would ascend with this. My stacy sister could set me up with Becky or Stacy friend. I still boogles my mind how I can be that popular/ charismatic eventhough I am Nazi-lite. Must be because I am in a meltingpoint between based bavarians and cucks/turks. Consider me lucky, most (real) bavarians here dont mind if you listen to "SS marschiert in Feindesland" some could even sing along. You have to avoid the cucks tho. Bavaria is turning over to typical German cuckness and Turks. but along the Alps they are still mostly based.

no one messes with me

I always joined in on people if they were messing with someone lol, for some reason I never got bullied

Fortunately i wasn't bulled much..

I had problems with one boy called "Kevin".. for some reason he took a disliking to me .. spat at me, stabbed me under the table with a compass etc..

I had enough in Games class, he shoulder barged me too roughly when playing 5 aside football in the gymnasium. A few minutes later he slipped and was on the ground and i drop kicked him in the head.

I am fortunate i kicked his skull.. looking back if i had connected with his jaw i could have done serious damage and the police would have been involved.. He left me alone after that incident.

I looked him up on facebook a few years back.. In government housing.. 3 kids and a fat girlfriend :feelshaha:

im bullying other people while in high school, but no one know i was the bully, i keep destroying other student stuff, vandalizing, and doing nasty prank like put rotten egg or bread in people bags.
i do it all in secret with one of my friend, not sure if thats count as bullying.
i messed with a one of the classmate so bad he literally going into rage mode and hit the wrong person. i and my friend LOLed so hard...
JFL, i got the best student award, still have the trophy given to me in my parent house.

never been physically bullied due to size, but verbally yes. not only i was fat and repulsive, i was EXTREMELY autistic, probably more than anyone on the site

Bullied because I had a low T face and voice and I was super bloated and baby faced. Luckily that is fixed now.

1602209622839.png

Attachments

• 1602209622839.png
    1602209622839.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 68
  • So Sad
Reactions: paranakee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back