How many percent of 16-21 year old girls do you think are willing to have children with a good looking man?

How many percent of 16-21 year old girls do you think are willing to have children?

• less then 1%

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • at least 1% and less than 5%

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • at least 5% and less then 10%

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • at least 10% and less than 25%

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • at least 25% and less than 35%

• at least 35% and less than 50%

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • at least 50% and less than 65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at least 65% and less than 75%

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • at least 75% and less than 95%

• more than 95%

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 6341

Deleted member 6341

Retired.
Many men are going to get married and have kids so it makes sense to prefer younger women because girls in the 16-21 age range are the most fertile. (We can even argue that 15 is biologically ready). With that in mind how many of the 16-21 year old women in your area would be happy to (get married) and have children with a good looking man?
According to evolutionary biology, females are genetically wired to seek healthy, attractive males and reproduce with them, but considering the existence of birth control and feminist indoctrination modern women go through in their lives, many young feminists claim that they are independent women who don't want children.

I just can not imagine that a healthy, attractive woman has zero biological desire to get impregnated and raise their children up. Isn't that a biological desire which should exist in all women deep down inside?

It's all about casual sex with Chad's and settling with Sub8 males in their 30's and have kids.

16 to 21 yrs olds are either dumb as a brick or as emotionally mature as my penis... jfl @ marrying one without a solid prenup backup plan.

PS. She will hate her life for FOMO (fear of missing out)

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, mulattomaxxer and maxmendietta
Bro even until they are 25 they are still riding the cock carousel. The only ones that will have kids that young is if it’s chad + lots of money to spend on her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Why settle when you can have chad dick in demand 24/7?

Why settle when you can have chad dick in demand 24/7?
Read the title of this thread. I never said the LTR guy is below average.
How many percent of 16-21 year old girls do you think are willing to have children with a good looking man?
We know that good looking guys have sex with more women, but can they get girlfriends who are willing to be impregnated?

Read the title of this thread. I never said the LTR guy is below average.

We know that good looking guys have sex with more women, but can they get girlfriends who are willing to be impregnated?
I read it, it's not the same being only good looking to being good looking + socially skilled + good career + good family, etc.
Get married in that age range, very few tbh, but having children without marriage actually more.

It's all about casual sex with Chad's and settling with Sub8 males in their 30's and have kids.
If you're good looking, do you think they still don't want to have children with you in their early 20s?

Barely over 10%. Everyone is told to "discover yourself" until you are 30+.

This poll will close: Sep 15, 2020.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I say good looking peopel are dying out because of that.