How many photos should i use on tinder ?

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
Never was a big tinder user. I like to experiment with this shit. How many photos should i use in my profile ? I have a good body should just upload gym selfies ?

4 photos is the best, first pic should be your best no shirt pic, then you should have a pic outside or something, and the others should be selfies or pictures someone took of you imo. I feel like using every pic shirtless would be overkill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
4 photos is the best, first pic should be your best no shirt pic, the you should have a pic outside or something, and the others should be selfies or pictures someone took of you imo. I feel like using every pic shirtless would be overkill
Yap i thought so would be overkill indeed. I'll go for a shirtless pic, a pic someone took of me outside and a selfie

if you need any more than 1 half-assed picture to get matches just rope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and autistic_tendencies
Yap i thought so would be overkill indeed. I'll go for a shirtless pic, a pic someone took of me outside and a selfie
Yeah, but what matters the most for matches is the first pic, and then the other pics matter for actually getting the date/hookup, since combined they will help determine if shes into you or nah.

• +1
Yeah, but what matters the most for matches is the first pic, and then the other pics matter for actually getting the date/hookup, since combined they will help determine if shes into you or nah.
I have like top 1% body tbh i hope it works ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
i used 3 pics (one frontal face similing, one upper body on red shirt, one selfie not smiling) and i did well tbh. 3-4 is ok

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 1464
Goblin
= my tinder pic

i used 3 pics (one frontal face similing, one upper body on red shirt, one selfie not smiling) and i did well tbh. 3-4 is ok
My face is 4.5 psl. Not an asset. But my body is.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
I use a photo from some distance taken by a friend, one with friends, one flexed body pic and a selfie
so 4 in total

• +1
at least 1 pic with friends

I don't have friends anymore
go out in a night club and act like you're a tourist, talk with them for a few min then ask if you can take a group photo to show it to your friends in home country

• JFL
go out in a night club and act like you're a tourist, talk with them for a few min then ask if you can take a group photo to show it to your friends in home country
Good one might try it out

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl