how many points did kylo ren go up from this morph?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Face looks too angular. The eyebrow improvement and shorter Midface were the biggest increases
Jfl At rating the morph 7. That face literally while being unrealistic looks flawless. Thus irl it would be 10

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Face looks too angular. The eyebrow improvement and shorter Midface were the biggest increases

Jfl At rating the morph 7. That face literally while being unrealistic looks flawless. Thus irl it would be 10

do you think he could achieve to look smiliar like that with surgeries and implants?

do you think he could achieve to look smiliar like that with surgeries and implants?
Yes but it would look unrealistic. You need to be conservative with all surgeries especially if you’re not deformed. Looking plastic but good looking looks terrible

what the fuck. I never seen a human being with a nose as long as his

Women don’t find that attractive

holy shit i didnt even notice lol

it goes with his midface so its not a failo

Nice morph bro

actually nice morph for once from you

good job

he ascended

he is the epitome of a mouthbreathingcel, that amount of unwanted downwards growth results into this shit, it is so ogre.

yh, he mogs everyone, how can he be a 7. literally perfect according to psl