How many points?

spaceboy

spaceboy

Blackpilled emo-kid
Let's say u r 186cm.
You have 150-200k on surgeries.
How many points u can gain with all kind of surgeries (rhino, jaw implants, zygos, hair+brow maxing with transplant, best skincare, eye area surgeries). It's possible for someone to go from 5-6/10 to a 7-8/10?

easily can get to good looking level if you don't get botched on surgeries, there are some starting points that can never get to chad level though

Let's say u r 186cm.
How many points u can gain with all kind of surgeries (rhino, jaw implants, zygos, hair+brow maxing with transplant, best skincare, eye area surgeries). It's possible for someone to go from 5-6/10 to a 7-8/10?
5 to 8 but maybe I’m just optimistic

easily can get to good looking level if you don't get botched on surgeries, there are some starting points that can never get to chad level though
Let's say u r 186cm.

Attachments

• 1561497168016.png
    1561497168016.png
    390.3 KB · Views: 31
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vitruvian, Guest and AspiringChad
wtf happened to each of these subhumans
the first guy had theese surgeries

the third guy is a motoGp driver who got a lot of lipofillers

the fourth guy is a braincel user who had rhinoplasty and chin implant

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
View attachment 72786

the third guy is a motoGp driver who got a lot of lipofillers

the fourth guy is a braincel user who had rhinoplasty and chin implant
bro thats the best ascension ive ever seen. That first guy. Hugeeeeeeeee lifefuel. its not over for many men!

3 hubby points

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
If you need 200k to ascend, are u even starting off as a human

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, spaceboy and Mr manlet
I got morphed with rhino(smaller nose) and a wider jaw. It boosted me up 2-3 psl points. I honestly cant stop looking at them

If you need 200k to ascend, are u even starting off as a human
I just told that I have 200k to spend with light heart on surgeries.
Honestly I never had problems with girls. Just wanna looksmax as much as its possible and idc about money so.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
it all depends on what flaws you have

Attachments

• raf1.jpg
    raf1.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 44
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
That must have costed at least $30,000 but he should get that in return at his job in this looksist society and he gets a better sex/social life. I would gladly go into debt for that tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Lorsss and Deleted member 678
I just told that I have 200k to spend with light heart on surgeries.
Honestly I never had problems with girls. Just wanna looksmax as much as its possible and idc about money so.
we must see ur face first tbh

we must see ur face first tbh
Well, i just took second ago. It's bad lighting tbh and I'm so tired, sorry for hair, I have fucked up hairline and I just got up from bed. 0 looksmaxing, I never did anything. I guess I should be somewhat on 5/10 side but idk I hope I'm not below 4/10. But as I told I had gf so.

Also I'm 186 ultra skinny haha.

Well I wanna widen my zygos and jaw.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: dogtown
Well, i just took second ago. It's bad lighting tbh and I'm so tired, sorry for hair, I have fucked up hairline and I just got up from bed. 0 looksmaxing, I never did anything. I guess I should be somewhat on 5/10 side but idk I hope I'm not below 4/10. But as I told I had gf so.

I’m sorry bro

Start saving for surgery now. You should get a morph of what you would like like a few surgeries. I know that @DarknLost and @Joyride are good at those.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarknLost and dogtown

your zygos are already wide for your ipd on initial glance. you might look worse widening them.

look into bizygomatic ipd ratio

Rhinoplasty
commissuroplasty

I feel like because your kinda strange skull shape that getting lower third work done, would make you look retarded

u look 17

how the fuck do you have 200k
btw get fillers