How many surgeries can be done in one sitting

Deleted member 10449

Deleted member 10449

Zephir
Is rhinoplastymaxx + otoplastymaxx + wraparoundjawmaxx + cheekboneimplantmaxx possible in 1 session? And maybe add buccal fat removal and blepharoplasty to eyebagmin

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bugeye, MentalistKebab, SPFromNY914 and 7 others
That would be insane imagine the pain

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, SPFromNY914, Warlow and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Deleted member 9344, SPFromNY914 and 7 others
OP coming out of the operation room

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 6889, HighIQcel and 17 others
Inflammation? Complications? Are you insane

I once had LL while a nigga simultaneously transplanted hair into my scalp and his homie was performing LeFort 3. All happened in my own apartment to save costs and time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, TheoryMaxxer, wagbox and 14 others
@Salludon GTIH this nigga needs your help

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Pumanator and Lmao
I once had LL while a nigga simultaneously transplanted hair into my scalp and his homie was performing LeFort 3. All happened in my own apartment to save costs and time.
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Is rhinoplastymaxx + otoplastymaxx + wraparoundjawmaxx + cheekboneimplantmaxx possible in 1 session? And maybe add buccal fat removal and blepharoplasty to eyebagmin
you really bored of being incel hmm graycel

Book an artificial coma additionaly which you will need

nigga we helped you ascend.

• JFL
Doctors performing multiple osteotomies in one sitting on daily basis meanwhile looksmax users talk about falling in coma after inserting two implants, rhino and otoplasty :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Warlow and Deleted member 10449
nigga we helped you ascend.

Shiet, aren't you the one I promised something in return if I ever ascend? I have dementia patient tier memory.

As many as your wallet allows for

Shiet, aren't you the one I promised something in return if I ever ascend? I have dementia patient tier memory.
your mother for the night :cool:

• JFL

All of that self made because I am a cheapcel

• Love it
You're not getting all that in one surgery. This guy had two :

" In the First operation, malar and infraorbital rim implants were placed and a rhinoplasty was performed "
" In the second operation, paranasal and mandibular body implants were placed, the rhinoplasty was revised, and a midface lilt and lateral canlhopexies were performed "

Pretty similair to what you want. The ear shit should be easy

And stop putting maxx at the end of every word u fag

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
You're not getting all that in one surgery. This guy had two :
View attachment 771726
" In the First operation, malar and infraorbital rim implants were placed and a rhinoplasty was performed "
" In the second operation, paranasal and mandibular body implants were placed, the rhinoplasty was revised, and a midface lilt and lateral canlhopexies were performed "

Pretty similair to what you want. The ear shit should be easy

And stop putting maxx at the end of every word u fag
Awesome thanks

The maxx thing cut me a break it is still funny the first 20 times (to me)

When you undergoo surgery even if you got anesthesia there is something called body stress pain. Your body still knows that it’s getting hurt but your brain doesn’t really process it.

If the stress is too high you gonna die for the pain

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10449
do LL and CL too.

• JFL
Reactions: xefo
im fucking done dedly srs greycel mogs me at famemaxxing
Cage

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 7, Bluepilled: 2)

hey lurkers, bimax or rope
View attachment 772441
good riddance these twatterfags are insufferable faggots that don't know shit about looks theory and think that getting surgery is some celebrity getting botched lips from some 3rd world doctor

i enjoy the day that these fucking scumbags hit 30 and have a midlife crisis, get a potbelly, wagecuck, live in pods and only eat insects

In my opinion, I would say so. The most time-consuming and arduous would be the rhinoplasty procedure. The insertion of implants is quite minor, as well as the buccal fat removal.

A blepharoplasty procedure can be done in a doctor's clinic under local anaesthesia, which again, highlights how straight-forward this type of procedure is.

The surgeries themselves that you've listed aren't the issue, but the concern would relate to how long you would have to be kept under anaesthesia. That's when things can get tricky. But that's up to your surgeon to advise you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10449
In my opinion, I would say so. The most time-consuming and arduous would be the rhinoplasty procedure. The insertion of implants is quite minor, as well as the buccal fat removal.

A blepharoplasty procedure can be done in a doctor's clinic under local anaesthesia, which again, highlights how straight-forward this type of procedure is.

The surgeries themselves that you've listed aren't the issue, but the concern would relate to how long you would have to be kept under anaesthesia. That's when things can get tricky. But that's up to your surgeon to advise you.
That's what I thought also, thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
You could MAYBE get a surgeon to do everything but the rhino in a single day. But they won’t be a surgeon in the US or EU