How many surgeries do you guys plan of having?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
I only plan on having 4. 2 this year.

-Sliding Genio plasty
- Wrap Around Jaw Implants
-Rhinoplasty
-Zygomatic Implants.

and maybe filers when i get older to keep looking younger.

Just leg lengthening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and dodt
I‘ll do one next year for my vision. After that I plan getting orbital rim implants and jaw fillers.
tbh

One. To make the top of my skull smaller

If mewing/hardmewing works out; none.

If it doesn't; Double jaw surgery, maybe something centered around correcting assymetry, palate expansion and various orbital procedures, removing scleral show and recessment around eye area.

Also if i dont lose the fuckton of babyfat in my face in the next span of a few years , i'll consider buccal fat removal.

Short answer: 0-5

How old are you?

None for now. Maybe a hairtransplant in the distant future

Just leg lengthening.
That surgery is dumb. It just makes your legs look disporoportionate and perma fucks them

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I only plan on having 4. 2 this year.

-Sliding Genio plasty
- Wrap Around Jaw Implants
-Rhinoplasty
-Zygomatic Implants.

Rhinoplasty

None for now. Maybe a hairtransplant in the distant future

That surgery is dumb. It just makes your legs look disporoportionate and perma fucks them
I'm like, 5'9 and my shoulders are almost 22 inches wide, I think I'll be fine.

I'm like, 5'9 and my shoulders are almost 22 inches wide, I think I'll be fine.
You'll never be able to afford it lmao

to OP: wrap around jaw implants if my jaw never grows, under eye fillers, LL surgery if it ever gets significantly better (less painful, faster, cheaper) and it has been steadily getting better over the last few years. Something to get rid of my acne scars too.

2-3.
I have a long midface that can't be fixed, so facial surgeries are pointless.
I'm aiming for nose fillers, leg lengthening and maybe cheekbones implants or jaw surgery.

You'll never be able to afford it lmao

to OP: wrap around jaw implants if my jaw never grows, under eye fillers, LL surgery if it ever gets significantly better (less painful, faster, cheaper) and it has been steadily getting better over the last few years. Something to get rid of my acne scars too.
I don't mean "I plan on getting it next week", talking about in my late 20's at youngest.

@dotacel

Have you seen any results?

@dotacel

Have you seen any results?
I've seen good results from chewing so far, as for mewing idk if I'm really seeing actual change or it's just placebo, have only been doing it for 2 months or so now

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
I've seen good results from chewing so far, as for mewing idk if I'm really seeing actual change or it's just placebo, have only been doing it for 2 months or so now

Nice, mewing or hard mewing? Im preety sure your most likely to see no results within the first 6 months of mewing but the bone will remodel faster the longer you go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Nice, mewing or hard mewing? Im preety sure your most likely to see no results within the first 6 months of mewing but the bone will remodel faster the longer you go.
I hardmew for like 10m per day probably, and just try to constantly be mewing, even asleep. Almost at the point where it's 100% subconscious. I've considered doing what was posted in a thread here some time ago, basically laying down with your head hanging from the edge of the bed and hardmewing like that, so you work together with gravity instead of against it.

Nice. Some guy on the great work forum proposed a theory on bone remodeling, if im remembering correctly where you'd do hand pulling/hard mew for a brief period of time every hour, constantly signaling the bone to remodel trough out the day

Zero. Just going to keep mewing, working out and see how orthotropics play out in the next 2 decades (it won't go mainstream before at least a decade tbh, which is kind of sad)

I've noticed my cheeks are more hollow, but I have seen zero improvements to the maxilla. If you're mewing to lower FWHR or get a shorter midface, you're shit out of luck I think. I feel like mewing is very helpful for improving jaw musculature, and possible even small improvements to the bone structure in the chin area (at least my mandible is slightly more wide/pointy, which looks good). I also think it can improve definition in cheekbones. I've seen people talking about similar results on orthotropics forums as well.

I wonder if we'll ever see appliances and breakthroughs in the science that allow complete repair of faces that have an elongated midface or recessed maxilla (causing high FWHR) in the future. That would be cool.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel