How many surgeries does it take

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Until I will realize a bad face isn't fixable?
What if I spend all my money on surgeries only to realize I can't escape ugliness?
Roping or being NEET would be the only option for me then. I wouldn't be able to function anymore. My only motivation to get out of bed is my wish that I won't be a subhuman one day.
What if surgeries won't make me better looking though. My life would be hell.

How many surgeries does it take until I'll give up on surgerymaxing because it doesn't cure my ugliness?

None, you can see from pic if your face is so bad that it cannot be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
If you have a bad eye area then you will never become hot. If you have a decent eye area then lower third surgery can ascend you

• +1
Reactions: qwep

? One kiss is all it takes ?

If you have a bad eye area then you will never become hot. If you have a decent eye area then lower third surgery can ascend you
You will never be hot but you can be a 6-6.5 irl which is enough Imo

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
As many as you need

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
I bet you want to see my fem legs
Tenor 1

What about under eye fillers or almond eye surgery?

What about under eye fillers or almond eye surgery?
Good point. Some eye area flaws are fixable and some aren't. IPD can't be fixed for example.

Good point. Some eye area flaws are fixable and some aren't. IPD can't be fixed for example.
The only real thing that completely ruins any guy and makes surgerymaxing not worth it is a long midface imo.

The only real thing that completely ruins any guy and makes surgerymaxing not worth it is a long midface imo.
If you have thin lips do you think upper lip fillers will make the mid face appear shorter?

Until I will realize a bad face isn't fixable?
What if I spend all my money on surgeries only to realize I can't escape ugliness?
Roping or being NEET would be the only option for me then. I wouldn't be able to function anymore. My only motivation to get out of bed is my wish that I won't be a subhuman one day.
What if surgeries won't make me better looking though. My life would be hell.

How many surgeries does it take until I'll give up on surgerymaxing because it doesn't cure my ugliness?
PM me. I'll see if its possible for you to ascend.

Until you can get away with something just by smiling.
1751284 John Keats Quote Beauty is truth truth beauty that is all Ye know

If you have thin lips do you think upper lip fillers will make the mid face appear shorter?
Probably a bit. I'm sure a big mustache that curls upwards will make it look shorter too but it will look cringy.
I have big upper lips but my midface looks long as fuck.

Probably a bit. I'm sure a big mustache that curls upwards will make it look shorter too but it will look cringy.
I have big upper lips but my midface looks long as fuck.

Do I look good with this beard? I think it gets me to like 5.75 psl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
View attachment 18857

Do I look good with this beard? I think it gets me to like 5.75 psl
Solid 9/10. You need to work on your confidence and you'll do fine. Just be an alpha male, bro! And don't forget to take showers.

Thanks for the compliment kind stranger!

btw that's not me I just googled curly mustache.
Here have this shiny gold haha ??

Yeah ik I've seen ur lower face b4

How? You hacking my webcam? :feelsmega: I've never posted pics of myself.
I thought u posted it yesterday about ur hyoid bone

I thought u posted it yesterday about ur hyoid bone
nah that was from google. I was just saying a had a similar look to the left photo

nah that was from google. I was just saying a had a similar look to the left photo
oh i see. about that have you tried engaging your tongue more to the roof of your mouth? i have that submental fat at rest

my nigga not even bad looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611