How many time under the sun for optimal collagen

GoMadAndSTFU

GoMadAndSTFU

Probably more dark triad than you .
So you know.boyos ? 15 mins range or 35-45 ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
15 min no sunscreen, Nofap, lifting weights and proviron.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, xefo and Feminineboi
No time under the sun faggot take vit d3. Sun will only degenerate your epigenome and make you age faster.

See this trucker:
Trucker damage face web

His face was exposed to the sun for years while driving, and he looks TERRIBLE now. It accelerates cell retardation so stay out. I regret all the times I went outside as a kid without sunscreen.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
15 min no sunscreen, Nofap, lifting weights and proviron.

Shut the fuck up.
No time under the sun faggot take vit d3. Sun will only degenerate your epigenome and make you age faster.

See this trucker:
View attachment 417339
His face was exposed to the sun for years while driving, and he looks TERRIBLE now. It accelerates cell retardation so stay out. I regret all the times I went outside as a kid without sunscreen.

Go under the sun with sunscreen is good.bro jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 1849
So you know.boyos ? 15 mins range or 35-45 ?
As much time as possible. Basically from first light to last. Youll want to put on retin a beforehand as well. Don't use sunscreen, that shits for pussies. Wear black to attract more uv to yourself.

Gl bro.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, a.i.ngel, Deleted member 6824 and 4 others
As much time as possible. Basically from first light to last. Youll want to put on retin a beforehand as well. Don't use sunscreen, that shits for pussies. Wear black to attract more uv to yourself.

Gl bro.

Stfu greycel

Gl bro.
this

many of you don’t know how the sun works, or as to how build more collagen. yesm keep wearing your spf 100 sunscreen you vit d defeicient weak mitochondria peoples.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 6824, Pinhead and 2 others

Gl bro.
For perfect tanning, you need to re apply retin a every 2 hours together with Salicylic acid peeling on top.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Good_Little_Goy
Optimal collagen is a matter of diet. Humans are supposed to be in the sun most of the day, our skin is designed to take a lot of damage and repair itself. Skin ageing and cancers are a matter of the skin being unable to repair itself due to malnourishment and inflammation. To prove this point, skin cancers in America have increased by around 2000% since the 50s when sunscreen was invented. What changed in that time? Diet.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Baldingman1998, garfyld and 3 others
Optimal collagen is a matter of diet. Humans are supposed to be in the sun most of the day, our skin is designed to take a lot of damage and repair itself. Skin ageing and cancers are a matter of the skin being unable to repair itself due to malnourishment and inflammation. To prove this point, skin cancers in America have increased by around 2000% since the 50s when sunscreen was invented. What changed in that time? Diet.

Yeah nah you missunderstood the whole thing.

North europeans like me ( white generally ) are not meant to live under long sun exposure since we all know the north is more cold and less sun exposed than the south .

If you are.black of course you can spend all the day outside at 35°c without any problems but if you are withe you will end up with bad skin problem and maybe skin cancer

Look at white farm guy , they have shitty skin even with good bio no sugar diet , why ? Because their skin genetic is not programmed to long and hot sun exposure

• +1
Reactions: CommonFag and garfyld
Sun has only negatives especially if you're white (cancer, premature skin aging, etc), as long as you supplement D3.
I guess a tan is good, but self-tanners exist (haven't found a good one yet though)

Last edited:
Black people have more melanin aka they can handle more sun exposure. The paler you are the worse the uv damage to your skin will be.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Why is vitamin d3 supplement never mentionned? Are they well absorbed? Why would the sun be a better option

Yeah nah you missunderstood the whole thing.

North europeans like me ( white generally ) are not meant to live under long sun exposure since we all know the north is more cold and less sun exposed than the south .

If you are.black of course you can spend all the day outside at 35°c without any problems but if you are withe you will end up with bad skin problem and maybe skin cancer

Look at white farm guy , they have shitty skin even with good bio no sugar diet , why ? Because their skin genetic is not programmed to long and hot sun exposure

No, everyone is supposed to have several hours of sun exposure and our skin types have evolved to suit the UV intensity of our native environments. Northern europeans should have no trouble being in the sun in northern europe.

The problem is people avoiding the sun all year and then when they do eventually go outside in the summer their melanin levels are too low to be able to deal with the intensity of the summer sun. This isn't a problem if you go outside all year. Northern europeans also eat very shit diets compared to 100 years ago, let alone 10,000 years ago, and cellular repair is tightly linked to diet. If you want to see how quickly cellular repair goes to shit on a bad diet just watch any vegan epitome of malnourishment video.

I already made my point with skin cancer levels. The data is quite clear; skin cancer is through the roof despite the invention and widespread usage of sunscreen and fearmongering about sun exposure. Actually I'm surprised that sunscreen is advocated on a "looksmaxing" forum since it is garbage that disrupts hormones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6824, NoBonezForMoanz and 3 others
many of you don’t know how the sun works, or as to how build more collagen. yesm keep wearing your spf 100 sunscreen you vit d defeicient weak mitochondria peoples.
Speaking out facts. Sun is pure energy, and yes too much is not good but mitochondrial dysfunction will do you no better. Your body can indeed produce more ATP if you eat chlorophyl or melanin rich foods. Ben Greenfield talked about it in his podcast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6824, Pinhead and Deleted member 1849
No, everyone is supposed to have several hours of sun exposure and our skin types have evolved to suit the UV intensity of our native environments. Northern europeans should have no trouble being in the sun in northern europe.

The problem is people avoiding the sun all year and then when they do eventually go outside in the summer their melanin levels are too low to be able to deal with the intensity of the summer sun. This isn't a problem if you go outside all year. Northern europeans also eat very shit diets compared to 100 years ago, let alone 10,000 years ago, and cellular repair is tightly linked to diet. If you want to see how quickly cellular repair goes to shit on a bad diet just watch any vegan epitome of malnourishment video.

I already made my point with skin cancer levels. The data is quite clear; skin cancer is through the roof despite the invention and widespread usage of sunscreen and fearmongering about sun exposure. Actually I'm surprised that sunscreen is advocated on a "looksmaxing" forum since it is garbage that disrupts hormones.

Agreed.

I fucking hate listening to PSL scientists telling me to avoid the sun like the plague when I was 17 tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Jesus christ no its not. Slavic and germanic are not suppose to know what a sun is just like a black man is not suppose to know what a snowstorm is

See this trucker:
View attachment 417339
That guy had a condition. This is fake news