How many tinder matches can you get in 24h?

• 1-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15-20

• 20-25

• 25+

• 50+

• 99+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
My record was 13 when I used a giga frauded pic (my chin was still recessed then)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rydofx and SixFootManlet
I am not gold but it says a unrealistic high number .. i think its frauded to encourage users to go gold

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, toptearmm and SixFootManlet
I went to Chicago a few months back and got on tinder while I was there and matched with 24 women and had 20+ pending in 24 hours.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and SixFootManlet
Last time I got 53 in 24 hours because I was travelling between cities, before that my record was 32 in only one city.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and forwardgrowth
60 in a day in a big italian city

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
My record is 32 in a day

Then i just drops down to 2-4 a day for some weeks

Then it dies lol

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Mazzo and forwardgrowth
Never tried it tbh

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Last time I got 53 in 24 hours because I was travelling between cities, before that my record was 32 in only one city.
Yeah location is important. I lived in a shithole where even my chadfish didn’t get many matches.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SixFootManlet
I use badoo so a diffrence i get usually 0 a day but ones in awhile i get 1-2 .highest was 5. My age to date 18-62

around 20, this was two years ago before i knew anything about looksmaxxing and i was bluepilled af

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 3962
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, SixFootManlet, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Slayers on this thread, wow. :unsure:
How do you Tindermax that well? :feelsahh:
25+ in 24h is something I'll never have. :feelsrope:
I'm at around 10 when I make a new account, and 1-2 a day after...

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SixFootManlet
do you mean likes or matches? and by being how selective with ur picks of women?

140 daily on gold
I used one of my worst pics tbh, could easily get 200 in 24h
Poland is easy

Attachments

• suck.png
    suck.png
    70 KB · Views: 143
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bassfreak, SixFootManlet and Rasputin
do you mean likes or matches? and by being how selective with ur picks of women?
Matches and being completely selective of medium to high tier women
140 daily on gold
Poland is easy
something tells me ur lying

idk why you would be here if its this easy to slay for u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Michael
13 matches after being selective. it said i missed a match for like 3-4 others

just matches? then prolly like 1-5 if im lucky

well theres still variable that change a lot

gold or not. new account or not. what location. HOW selective etc

well theres still variable that change a lot

gold or not. new account or not. what location. HOW selective etc
i used a non gold very old buried account in suburbs, i was very selective(high tier beckies and up), and got iirc 32 matches on my first day

If u match a subhuman she doesnt count imo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and forwardgrowth
i used a non gold very old buried account in suburbs, i was very selective(high tier beckies and up), and got iirc 32 matches on my first day

If u match a subhuman she doesnt count imo
I always swept left on whales and single moms ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
of course @cocainecowboy 99+ matches

something tells me ur lying

idk why you would be here if its this easy to slay for u
A lot of good info in this shit, I got there while searching for SARMs and roids bro

• +1
99+ if just swiping right not being selective

• +1
A lot of good info in this shit, I got there while searching for SARMs and roids bro
so poland is just thot central or are u psl 7

140 daily on gold
Poland is easy
YES! After you bought 20 new sim cards and used the right chad that is probably fucking your oneitis RIGHT NOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, Gren, tylerhunter97 and 2 others
Yeah location is important. I lived in a shithole where even my chadfish didn’t get many matches.
Same i live in a shithole where very few people actively use tinder i need to try tinder in europe in a big city to judge my potential

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, Over, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
140 daily on gold
Poland is easy
How? Seems like after the new user boost is over only very few male profiles like yours get these many matches so consistently. And don't say muh face. Plenty of chadfishers report the same. There's something else to it...

Same i live in a shithole where very few people actively use tinder i need to try tinder in europe in a big city to judge my potential
My chadfish got 100+ matches in 24h but my radius was 80km and most matches came from the neighbor country (Germany) ngl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and SixFootManlet
lmao put 1 mirrorselfie and got like 10

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
My chadfish got 100+ matches in 24h but my radius was 80km and most matches came from the neighbor country (Germany) ngl
Yeah location theory is legit.you can't judge your potential in 3rd world countries where people barely use tinder or have casual sex.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and SixFootManlet
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadfromjungle and Deleted member 616
140 daily on gold
Poland is easy
Where in Poland? I visited wroclaw, krakow(twice) and warsaw. The average pheno of polish girls I matched was higher than in the netherlands, but the amount of matches and quality of conversations/conversaion rate was just as lackluster.

I can get 50-100 matches in the first 24h after account creation but converting matches to dates is extremely low (<1%). Fuck tinder tbh, the average contribution a girl gives to a conversation is 'haha yes.' 'hahahaha yeah and you?'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, forwardgrowth and SixFootManlet
Where in Poland? I visited wroclaw, krakow(twice) and warsaw. The average pheno of polish girls I matched was higher than in the netherlands, but the amount of matches and quality of conversations was just as lackluster.

I can get 50-100 matches in the first 24h after account creation but converting matches to dates is extremely low (<1%). Fuck tinder tbh.
I’ve never tried with my own profile in Poland but my chadfish basically matched any gl foid I swept right on there. It was much more difficult in the west tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and SixFootManlet
I’ve never tried with my own profile in Poland but my chadfish basically matched any gl foid I swept right on there. It was much more difficult in the west tbh.
I need to go to Poland. Sounds like paradise.

Yeah the west is prob one of the worst places ive swiped and ive been travelling a lot recently since flights are so cheap. Even went to marocco 2 weeks ago and had better results swiping there than in the netherlands and germany lmao.

I wonder how it is in the USA since I have always believed that is the place where hookup culture is the most prevalent. I have literally never been able to have a sexual conversation with a girl through tinder since it would lead to instant-block. Always have to play the nice guy and escalate on the date itself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, forwardgrowth, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
Time to colonize some Polski poosy. 😍 😍 😍

@AbandonShip @john2 @Pex1992 We are living in the wrong country, boyos. Time to seek refuge in Polski wombs :feelshehe:

30+ which is my target demographic probably 5 at best with a fresh acc, 18-55+? maybe 15 at best, but only 18 year olds then

• +1
13-16, I don't use it that much

More then 30 is a basement level :feelskek:

@Pietrosiek
@Over
Itsdone
Itsdone

I never tried Tinder and I'm from Poland. Cannot take pictures of myself because its suicide inducing and if I get 0 matches its gonna be instant window jump.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock
depends on the city. I tend to do really well in big cities. Maybe 30-50

usually 3 digits when i squint and suck my cheeks in

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Time to colonize some Polski poosy. 😍 😍 😍

@AbandonShip @john2 @Pex1992 We are living in the wrong country, boyos. Time to seek refuge in Polski wombs :feelshehe:

Im coming also

Screenshot 20191228 000103 Samsung Internet
got one whilst posting here lol

Screenshot 20191228 000000 Tinder

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, IndianJock and forwardgrowth
I’m at 234 in 4 days, don’t remember what it got to the first 24 hours