How many tinder matches can you get in 24h?

• 1-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15-20

• 20-25

• 25+

• 50+

• 99+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I got 50 on yubo

I need to try tinder now cuz I can’t really hit on jbs anymore

Where in Poland? I visited wroclaw, krakow(twice) and warsaw. The average pheno of polish girls I matched was higher than in the netherlands, but the amount of matches and quality of conversations/conversaion rate was just as lackluster.

I can get 50-100 matches in the first 24h after account creation but converting matches to dates is extremely low (<1%). Fuck tinder tbh, the average contribution a girl gives to a conversation is 'haha yes.' 'hahahaha yeah and you?'
Yeah its hard to slay on tinder because ur talking to brick walls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and auboutduprecipice
Mothafuckas,you're a bunch of chads,why the fuck do you still need to lolksmax more if you can get pussy that easily?most of us have to get through hoops to get even a single match

back in 2014 when the app was new-ish and i still had NW0 i got 100 matches in 24 hrs but i was also living on a college campus back then. Nowadays i still get matches but not nearly as many, i woild say ~15 in a single day is the most i could swing these days. fully shaved head now btw jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 616 and 1 other person
Like 100 I guess

Here in Spain I set my location to Madrid and got like 20 matches or so first day. Likes kept coming after that. In one week or so I had like 30-40 matches maybe and 20 extra likes

Downloaded once for shits and giggles and got ~300 matches in little less than a day in a college town. Didn’t bother going through with it as I was in a LTR at the time and was just testing to see what my SMV was

60 within 18 hrs in Warsaw poland

72 in 1 day .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
New account gets 20+ matches using pics frauded into oblivion. Old account gets like 1 a day if not less.

im 15 so i cant actually slay these 18+ year old women
however out of those 72s 18-20 replied first

i used the 2 pics i sent here and 1 more where i was in sunlight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
can u test it out for me? my phone number got banned bc i used a photo of osama lol but i’m curious tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
can u test it out for me? my phone number got banned bc i used a photo of osama lol but i’m curious tbh
you want me to test your tinder match? i cant man but im interested if someone else did a experiment for me too

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
My chadfish number is banned. As for my own account I’ve deleted it since there’s no point using tinder while I’m not chad.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
I don't use Tinder because I have these fear that women will laugh at my pics and how ugly I am :feelswhy:

you want me to test your tinder match? i cant man but im interested if someone else did a experiment for me too
damn. only if my number wasn’t banned lol

damn. only if my number wasn’t banned lol
man fuck tinder im 15 and i got all of these hoes blasting my phone but i cant even
women are pointless just buy a fleshlight and call it a day

I got 12 within 5 hours w 2 frauded pics + no bio. Only matched w 1 becky lite tho