how many tubes of retin-a should i buy?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
its 5 bucks a tube, pretty cheap

how much shud i get?

Lifetime supply.

No for real, if you use moisturizer and sunscreen properly you can use that shit till the day you die.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
1 lasts about 3 months or so
probably double that if u use sparingly

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I usually buy the microsphere gel form of Retin-A from AllDayChemist, which only comes in 15 gram tubes. Five of them usually lasts me for at least 6-7 months, although I apply it every night and may be using too much (this is why my skin looks flaky in some of the pictures I've posted on here before). I agree with littlesecret that you should basically use it for the rest of your life, which is what I plan to do. I only wish I had started using it when I was your age.

That stuff is strong, watch out or it will over dry your skin. Turning it red and flakey.

start with 0.25. then gradually go to 0.5. if you start with 0.5 your skin will burn like crazy and will be super red. i regret starting strong lol.

• +1
Reactions: Jones and Stingray
start with 0.25. then gradually go to 0.5. if you start with 0.5 your skin will burn like crazy and will be super red. i regret starting strong lol.
when do i put it on tho? only when i go outside?

when do i put it on tho? only when i go outside?
noooooo only apply at night. tretinoin cream is sensitive to light. also if go tretinoin you must wear sunscreen everyday since it literally peels your skin off

I usually buy the microsphere gel form of Retin-A from AllDayChemist, which only comes in 15 gram tubes. Five of them usually lasts me for at least 6-7 months, although I apply it every night and may be using too much (this is why my skin looks flaky in some of the pictures I've posted on here before). I agree with littlesecret that you should basically use it for the rest of your life, which is what I plan to do. I only wish I had started using it when I was your age.

yea this 75 yr old looks 20 years younger on retin a

noooooo only apply at night. tretinoin cream is sensitive to light. also if go tretinoin you must wear sunscreen everyday since it literally peels your skin off

oh so im only supposed to apply at night and if i apply during the day i have to wear sunscreen ?

I started with 0.1 ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Joyride

what percent do you use?

im not sure which one i should get.

Do I need a prescription to order it?

Last edited:
what percent do you use?

im not sure which one i should get.

Do I need a prescription to order it?

I jumped straight into using the 0.1% strength (most powerful strength available). You don't need a prescription to order it from AllDayChemist. During the order/check-out process, it will ask you to upload your prescription, but you can just skip that step and they'll ship your shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
where are you buying from?

all of them.

its great stuff.

No for real, if you use moisturizer and sunscreen properly you can use that shit till the day you die.
[/QUOTE]

which moisturizer and sunscreen, sir ?
i have a good-very good skin quality, don't know if it worth it. Any side effect ?

thx

I’m getting this shit prescribed in about 2 weeks they better give me actual stuff that works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464