How Much Aromatin Needed For 0 Estrogen?

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
No context just tell me pls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sh.north_, Ocelot and St. Wristcel
DEPENDS

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Why tf you want 0 Estrogen ?

• +1
Reactions: JMax, piscicide and Lev Peshkov
20 litres

• +1
Cant say why but having estro will close my plates
Completely crashing it will fuck up your body lol
Get a liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS/MS) test it's the most accurate one but a bit expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892, JMax, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
bro how the fuck you gon make 1000 threads about using steroids then come to the conclusion that zero E level is healthy?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Lev Peshkov
bro how the fuck you gon make 1000 threads about using steroids then come to the conclusion that zero E level is healthy?
Dm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Lev Peshkov
Prevent groethplste closure for a bit
Dude ur gonna fuck up ur hormones, all u need to do is take 12.5mg of Aromasin and ur good. If u take 25mg of aromasin u will be depressed and u could rope because ur subhuman, not to mention brittle bones

• +1
Dude ur gonna fuck up ur hormones, all u need to do is take 12.5mg of Aromasin and ur good. If u take 25mg of aromasin u will be depressed and u could rope because ur subhuman, not to mention brittle bones
Shit

So 12.5 is enough to prevent GP closure

Be careful. Testosterone is not neuroprotective, estrogen is.

• +1
Be careful. Testosterone is not neuroprotective, estrogen is.
Oh ok ty man

I read that estrogen closes the ages while andrigens keep them open

I just need low e to prevent this

Shit

So 12.5 is enough to prevent GP closure
Yes heres a source [Aromasin] also theres one from Swiss Chems but its really expensive,but 99% purity and third party testing and everything. the first link I posted its cheap but I dont know if its third party tested or not.I'll do research later

• +1
Yes heres a source [Aromasin] also theres one from Swiss Chems but its really expensive, the first link I posted its cheap but I dont know if its third party tested or not.I'll do research later
Ty brocel

Just let me run this logic through u

Exigenus test increases e due to aromstisatio.

Using an estro blocker (AI) will prevent it closing

Due to less e

Test doesn't effect growth plates

Correct logic?

I used Anastrozole for some time, took 1 pill daily and it reduced my estradiol about 50-60%. There is no way 1 pill of Aromasin which, if i remember correctly is weaker than mine, will reduce it to 0. Also Aromasin is way more dangerous to play around with, literally suicides with the aromatase enz. Why the fuck you want to reduce it to 0 anyways? Stop reading those forums and get help, you are gonna fuck yourself up.

• +1
These hormones have a lot of functions outside the 1 particular thing you want to change. You will give yourself serious health problems if you tank your estrogen.

• +1
I used Anastrozole for some time, took 1 pill daily and it reduced my estradiol about 50-60%. There is no way 1 pill of Aromasin which, if i remember correctly is weaker than mine, will reduce it to 0. Also Aromasin is way more dangerous to play around with, literally suicides with the aromatase enz. Why the fuck you want to reduce it to 0 anyways? Stop reading those forums and get help, you are gonna fuck yourself up.
I wanna prevent closure of GP bro
These hormones have a lot of functions outside the 1 particular thing you want to change. You will give yourself serious health problems if you tank your estrogen.
Ok what's the limit to prvenet GP closure

I wanna prevent closure of GP bro

Ok what's the limit to prvenet GP closure

I don't know, you should ask a doctor who knows the numbers.

• +1
Yeah there is that shit going around with the growth plates. At the end of the day you are free to do anything but you should def look into what having REDUCED not 0 estradiol means for your body. Health comes first imo. Good luck!

just blast that shit till you're depressed brah

Lev you would be dead with 0 estrogen bro

Painful memesv2 1214214123420886202117583734693246449715557n

Letrozole is much stronger and cheaper

Brb osteoporosis maxxing