Cardio,exercise and sportmaxing

Healthy diet

ASAP

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
16-18% if u have no muscle and shit fat distribution genetics

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Yes should be a round 20%,maybe a bit lower.Start going to the gym and do compound exercises such as the bench press,shoulder press,deadlift and squats to gain muscle mass.After you are done with that do 10-15 mins of medium intensity cardio on the Stairmaster or the Bicycle machine.Cut down a bit on the calories as well.

put on some muscles bro. It seems you are high bf but sometimes it's lack of muscle tbh ngl

If you have literally 0 muscle, it could either be 15% or 20%, depending on how good or bad your fat genetics are

I’d say 20%
Explains why my face is round.
My height is 5’7 and I’m 60kg
View attachment 96558
bro it;s over, you are tiny. How old are you?
Yes should be a round 20%,maybe a bit lower.Start going to the gym and do compound exercises such as the bench press,shoulder press,deadlift and squats to gain muscle mass.After you are done with that do 10-15 mins of medium intensity cardio on the Stairmaster or the Bicycle machine.Cut down a bit on the calories as well.
why is arnold on this site?

just do some push up bro

looks similar to my body only im a few % leaner
little fat/muscle on upper torso but main fat storage in the abdomen
just cut op dont drink lots of sugary drinks, avoid carbs and all that shit and eat in a deficit
you look bloated as well perhaps

probably around 18-20% to answer your question

You look weak as shit, not only are you chubby, but you also have the frame of a sloth.

404: Ribcage not found

• So Sad
Reactions: Framletgod
You are on a looks forum and have got 5000 posts and still you look like that? Are you fucking retarded? It's the easiest thing you can do to improve your looks and you haven't done shit to make it happen. Instead you have wasted time posting on a forum. You make me sick and looking at your pathetic torso ruined my day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarnivoreDiet, Nosecel9000, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
Your body looks like that of a 13 year old tbh.
Zero muscle, shoulders and ribcage are small as fuck. You could be 20% or so

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You are on a looks forum and have got 5000 posts and still you look like that? Are you fucking retarded? It's the easiest thing you can do to improve your looks and you haven't done shit to make it happen. Instead you have wasted time posting on a forum. You make me sick and looking at your pathetic torso ruined my day.
Damn relax, I have 4000 posts and I'm still ugly

Jfl @ op