How much can 1 molar extracted change my face at 17?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
So the 3rd upper molar (left side) got a cavity , went to the dentist and said that the cavity is in the root bla bla the fucking idiot dentist didn't do anything and drilled a hole in my tooth (SO THE PUS CAN GET OUT IF IT GETS INFECTED) but he fucked me over and actually it gets infected faster if there is a hole in the tooth and not closed and he refusd to close the tooth . Recently my gums got swollen and my molar hurts really bad. I'm just wondering if my left side of the face will get more rounded etc as i've heard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 9699, mewcoper and 2 others
no clue . what foods do you eat if i may ask

no clue . what foods do you eat if i may ask
i dont eat foods on my left side n ,only chew gum on the back molars that are intact. On the right side i eat normal stuff like meat ,eggs, fries etc so many stuff, from soft to hard foods

My condolences bro.

i dont eat foods on my left side n ,only chew gum on the back molars that are intact. On the right side i eat normal stuff like meat ,eggs, fries etc so many stuff, from soft to hard foods
honestly if the problem is only an infection you can get rid of it through fasting and low carb diet , but him drilling a hole in there kinda fucked u up , jewish doc confirmed

honestly if the problem is only an infection you can get rid of it through fasting and low carb diet , but him drilling a hole in there kinda fucked u up , jewish doc confirmed
Yeah i can but the whole tooth is fucked so even when it isnt infected or it hurts the damage is still there. There is sitll pus in the rooth of the tooth and no way to get it out etc. My new dentist said that its not worth it to get it repaired by a endodontist because its expensive and the inferction could still reappear and spread to other molars and the best solution is to extract it and get an implant at 18 but idk about losing jaw shape

It wont at all

d93cf95fa8550f042674ddbddf6573da.png

• JFL
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
nothing jfl
some lost teetg will cause bone loss but barely noticeable
only when you lose all teeth does it become a problem and that happens later on in life

unironically chew to counter that small bone loss
it may help

You should hang yourself
it's my fault for getting the cavity in the first place but him leaving the tooth open is very fucking stupid and most dentists (online and my new one) told me that he shouldn't have done that.

nothing jfl
some lost teetg will cause bone loss but barely noticeable
only when you lose all teeth does it become a problem and that happens later on in life

unironically chew to counter that small bone loss
it may help
lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072