How much can someone with my bone structure benefit from bf% loss?

A

ArabIncel

Solstice
I’m not sure how much I can benefit by dropping my bf%. Around 18-19% at the moment. Looking to drop to 9%. How much can it benefit me? BTW, here is what I look like currently:

Enough to make you or break you.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This. Is. Kidna. Retarded. Bro.

You will always look best with a low bf, you will always benefit, unless you have a really really narrow skull

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Dicklet.4.3, GoMadAndSTFU and 2 others

You will always look best with a low bf, you will always benefit, unless you have a really really narrow skull
Who benifits from being obese though?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Phillybeard1996

mine is narrow near the bottom third.

you're looking sad bro. Don't be a SADCUNT :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
What do you mean exactly?
It could get you from average to above average, drastically improving your chances to slay. Can't say for sure, but do it before even considering surgery.

mine is narrow near the bottom third.
*facepalms
Im not talking about there, im talking about your whole general head, if its too narrow from the forehead to the chin

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
*facepalms
Im not talking about there, im talking about your whole general head, if its too narrow from the forehead to the chin

yeah mine is very wide right underneath the eye area as you can see in the video. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing tho

yeah mine is very wide right underneath the eye area as you can see in the video. Not sure if that’s a good thing or a bad thing tho
Having a wide head is a good thing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

ye I look worse at lower bf

Lose weight and get a haircut.

It could get you from average to above average, drastically improving your chances to slay. Can't say for sure, but do it before even considering surgery.

Didn’t you say I’m already slightly above average unless I’m misremembering? I think you personally rated me a 4.75 PSL (can’t remember now, it was through PMs). Where do you think I can realistically end up at after dropping down to 9% bf from 18%?

Last edited:
Your zygos are wide as fuck, so quite a lot.

What about ur bone structure that you think is subpar?

im not sure if it is, that’s why I was asking
Nothing I can see is much below average. Chin is a little short and UEE is only thing I see tbh. Mirin the bone on the side of your eyes ngl, forgot the name of it tho

Nothing I can see is much below average. Chin is a little short and UEE is only thing I see tbh. Mirin the bone on the side of your eyes ngl, forgot the name of it tho

How are my zygos underneath my eyes?

They're not protruding but that can be fat I guess. You’re wide all over, so you have wide zygos
Here are some pics I took a while ago in which they can be seen better

Attachments

• 209315C8-BD4A-4247-ABBB-F86190EE749A.jpeg
    209315C8-BD4A-4247-ABBB-F86190EE749A.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 95959291-6A7B-4EEC-BB61-B58D57856314.jpeg
    95959291-6A7B-4EEC-BB61-B58D57856314.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 2532ECC1-B3C8-4364-B57E-5CF9710288DB.jpeg
    2532ECC1-B3C8-4364-B57E-5CF9710288DB.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 38303F64-C0F8-498E-9797-8BA030AEE0B4.jpeg
    38303F64-C0F8-498E-9797-8BA030AEE0B4.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 8
Didn’t you say I’m already slightly above average unless I’m misremembering? I think you personally rated me a 4.75 PSL (can’t remember now, it was through PMs). Where do you think I can realistically end up at after dropping down to 9% bf from 18%?
Yes i think i rated you 4.75, slightly above average. Cutting to 9% could get you to 5.25psl. Can't know without trying though. The effect could be more or less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Is there such thing as too wide zygos?

mine are too wide because my jaw isn’t narrow in and of itself as you can see in the video. But my jaw looks narrow because my zygos are too wide.

Uncanney valley
mine are too wide because my jaw isn’t narrow in and of itself as you can see in the video. But my jaw looks narrow because my zygos are too wide.
1. Drop to 9% bf
2. Custom wrap around jaw implant
3. Fat grafts below and above the eyes
4. Fix the sparcity of ur eyebrows

should be 5psl AT LEASTif u do this. Imo u Should raybansmaxx.

Uncanney valley

1. Drop to 9% bf
2. Custom wrap around jaw implant
3. Fat grafts below and above the eyes
4. Fix the sparcity of ur eyebrows

should be 5psl AT LEASTif u do this. Imo u Should raybansmaxx.

i wonder how much I can gain by softmaxxing alone (so without any surgeries/fillers). I think you said currently I’m like 4.5 PSL if I remember. So my softmaxxing plan is this:

1. dropping to 9% BF.

2. getting a better haircut.

3. growing a full, proper stubble (going to hop on minoxidil for the next few months for that).

4. going on a skin care routine to improve skin overtime.

5. getting my eyebrows microbladed to make them thicker/fuller (thereby fixing the sparsity/thinness).

6. curling my long eyelashes up to make eyes stand out somewhat.

7. getting good, natural-looking colored contacts in green to make eyes stand out even more.

8. putting light makeup on my under eye area to hide dark circles (in the future when hardmaxxing I’ll get fillers or implants or some shit there, for now undereyemakeupmaxxing).

hoping to gain 0.5-0.75 PSL from just all this alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962